• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Tod McShay on WGR550

Anyone hear this? Sorry if already posted, I haven't seen it. I just listened to the segment online. His basic points:
    -Marshawn Lynch is a reach anywhere in the top 20. He does most things well but nothing great. Benefitted from the system.
    -Adrian Peterson and Leon Hall will likely be gone when we pick but it sounds like he thinks we'd take either of these guys if they're on the board.
    -He projects us taking Patrick Willis. He says Willis is not much worse than AJ Hawk as a prospect and the major knock is that he plays out of control at times. But that might be attributed to a relatively poor surrounding cast. He thinks Willis can start from day 1 and you can build your defense around him.
    -He thinks we want an upgrade over Youboty. Basically Youboty has the physical tools be he didn't have good recognition skills when he entered the draft. He had a lot of work to do ensure he won't give up the big play. He sees Youboty as a nickel.

• Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: Tod McShay on WGR550

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
    Anyone hear this? Sorry if already posted, I haven't seen it. I just listened to the segment online. His basic points:
    -Marshawn Lynch is a reach anywhere in the top 20. He does most things well but nothing great. Benefitted from the system
    Imagine that.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
      !?!?!?!?!?
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Devin
      Imagine that.
      he's right Lynch is a reach anywhere inside of the top 20

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

if Youboty is only a nickel it's going to be a long season. But Leon Hall is still a stupid pick.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• goodkarma
          • Aug 2003

I'd be fine with Willis at 12 and a RB in the second.

Comment

• Statman
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Devin
            Imagine that.
            Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
            -He thinks we want an upgrade over Youboty. Basically Youboty has the physical tools be he didn't have good recognition skills when he entered the draft. He had a lot of work to do ensure he won't give up the big play. He sees Youboty as a nickel.
            Imagine this.

If Youboty's already a nickel back then he was a poor selection in early round 3. You expect starters there on day one.
            Facts speak louder than opinions

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
              !?!?!?!?!?
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Statman
              Imagine this.

If Youboty's already a nickel back then he was a poor selection in early round 3. You expect starters there on day one.
              if you expect starters on day one I'd like you to name 3/4 of the players from the first day that have become starters in the NFL then I will start to consider Youboty a bust....o wait he hasnt even played in more than 10 plays in a game yet

Comment

Working...
              X