PDA

View Full Version : Tod McShay on WGR550

BILLSROCK1212
04-03-2007, 05:15 PM
Anyone hear this? Sorry if already posted, I haven't seen it. I just listened to the segment online. His basic points:
-Marshawn Lynch is a reach anywhere in the top 20. He does most things well but nothing great. Benefitted from the system.
-Adrian Peterson and Leon Hall will likely be gone when we pick but it sounds like he thinks we'd take either of these guys if they're on the board.
-He projects us taking Patrick Willis. He says Willis is not much worse than AJ Hawk as a prospect and the major knock is that he plays out of control at times. But that might be attributed to a relatively poor surrounding cast. He thinks Willis can start from day 1 and you can build your defense around him.
-He thinks we want an upgrade over Youboty. Basically Youboty has the physical tools be he didn't have good recognition skills when he entered the draft. He had a lot of work to do ensure he won't give up the big play. He sees Youboty as a nickel.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/forums/thread/1608577.aspx

Devin
04-03-2007, 10:06 PM
Anyone hear this? Sorry if already posted, I haven't seen it. I just listened to the segment online. His basic points:
-Marshawn Lynch is a reach anywhere in the top 20. He does most things well but nothing great. Benefitted from the system

Imagine that.

BILLSROCK1212
04-03-2007, 10:09 PM
Imagine that.he's right Lynch is a reach anywhere inside of the top 20

OpIv37
04-03-2007, 10:10 PM
if Youboty is only a nickel it's going to be a long season. But Leon Hall is still a stupid pick.

goodkarma
04-03-2007, 10:17 PM
I'd be fine with Willis at 12 and a RB in the second.

Statman
04-03-2007, 10:20 PM
Imagine that.

-He thinks we want an upgrade over Youboty. Basically Youboty has the physical tools be he didn't have good recognition skills when he entered the draft. He had a lot of work to do ensure he won't give up the big play. He sees Youboty as a nickel.

Imagine this.

If Youboty's already a nickel back then he was a poor selection in early round 3. You expect starters there on day one.

BILLSROCK1212
04-03-2007, 10:26 PM
Imagine this.

If Youboty's already a nickel back then he was a poor selection in early round 3. You expect starters there on day one.if you expect starters on day one I'd like you to name 3/4 of the players from the first day that have become starters in the NFL then I will start to consider Youboty a bust....o wait he hasnt even played in more than 10 plays in a game yet