PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown

jdbillsfan
04-04-2007, 08:16 AM
I know there have been posts about this in the past, but it is very frustrating to have all of these trade rumors, people coming to Buffalo (maybe), free agent interest, etc.

and there is no sign of anything on Chris Brown's blog or in the Buffalo News.

Of course there is mention of it in the Tennessee paper online, but not a whiff in Buffalo.

Instead we get how Brian Leonard is a feel good story and some kid doesn't like Willis McGahee anymore.

TigerJ
04-04-2007, 08:23 AM
Turner is the Bills main focus at the moment, though competition with the Titans may make the price a little higher than the Bills want to pay. The other running backs represent "what if" thinking by the Bills. What if we don't get Turner, do any other guys out there; Chris Brown, Kevin Barlow etc. have potential to be a feature back? They are not sure about that, or sure the answer is "no," or they would have moved by now rather than wait for the Michael Turner thing to play out.

clumping platelets
04-04-2007, 08:27 AM
That's what happens in a one paper town

Michael82
04-04-2007, 08:38 AM
That's what happens in a one paper town
You can consider it a two paper town. The Rochester Democrat & Chronicle covers the Bills sometimes even more than the Buffalo Snooze.

bigbub2352
04-04-2007, 08:56 AM
i agree 100% with the buffalonews coverage, it is pathetic, what else do u have to talk about, they should have articles and player profiles on the players we draft not a 30 word explanation on the guys we took in the later rounds, we need empire sports back, i miss them, and when they used to do an hour just on training camp and do player interveiws, also on the news why do they show the same highlights of bills players or even when they are doing post game it is the same hignlights over and over all week, what u guys dont have an edit room, we got 2 professional sports franchises, but they would rather cover Niagara basketball, or UB football, who cares, no offense to the schools but this is something they need to address the buffalo news sport page blows