• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mysticsoto
    Too sober for this...
    • Apr 2004

Great Blue North Draft Mock draft

I wouldn't be upset with this - though I can think of a better choice for 2) and 3b)

1. Patrick Willis (ILB)
    2. Marcus McCauley (CB)
    3a. Antonio Pittman (RB)
    3b. Marshal Yanda (OT/OG)

• MVP
    Bring The Pain
    • Apr 2006

Re: Great Blue North Draft Mock draft

Pittman won't fall to the 3rd.

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

There are several mocks that have Yanda coming to Buffal in mid-draft. I don't get it. Why is Yanda less of a question mark than Preston/Merz/Butler/Walker heading into the draft? The Bills, however, know they have no #2 receiver who has size and will make defenses respect him.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Prefer Tanard Jackson

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
          • Mar 2004

I like this mock.... not sure about 3b... maybe they thought it was a BPA pick

But they DON"T have WR Steve Smith USC taken... who i'd LOVE with that Low 3rd if he were there.

Willis
          McAuley
          Pittman
          Smith

would be one hell of a draft.....

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by mysticsoto
            I wouldn't be upset with this - though I can think of a better choice for 2) and 3b)

1. Patrick Willis (ILB)
            2. Marcus McCauley (CB)
            3a. Antonio Pittman (RB)
            3b. Marshal Yanda (OT/OG)

http://www.gbnreport.com/2007projection.html
            I wouldn't be upset at all. Provided we don't get Turner, that addresses our main needs: LB, RB and CB.

Yanda looks like a good OL prosepct for the late 3rd round. While we seem to have a bunch of people competing for the right guard position right now (Whittle, Preston, Merz and Butler), I'm not really sold on any of them. Whittle is clearly a short term guy, Preston has given no reason to think he can be more than adequate, and I have no idea whether Merz/Butler can play at all. I wouldn't mind throwing Yanda into the fray, at worst he's good depth.

That said, I'd also like to see a receiver at the 3b slot. I think that might be a slightly better need pick. Depends who's on the board I suppose.
            Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

prefer a guy like Wright over McCauley, and I think Yanda is take alittle high here esp with the Whittle signing. Id probably look WR end of Day 1.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                !?!?!?!?!?
                • Mar 2006

i couldn't be more satisfied with that mock draft

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                  • Jul 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                  prefer a guy like Wright over McCauley, and I think Yanda is take alittle high here esp with the Whittle signing. Id probably look WR end of Day 1.
                  No way they take Eric Wright. he may have skills, but he's got significant off field issues. I think McCauley would be a good pick.

I also agree that WR would be a better way to go at the end of day 1 than a G. Yanda in the 4th-5th would make a little more sense.
                  Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

Working...
                  X