PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown's comments on Marshawn Lynch....

Michael82
04-04-2007, 11:56 AM
Hmmm, is this more smokescreen or what? I give up! :crazy:

LYNCH A REALISTIC OPTION FOR BILLS?: While Lynch in all likelihood will be there when the Bills are on the board at 12, I’m just not sold that they’ll take him, especially now with the pressing need at linebacker. Lynch is very versatile, something offensive coordinator Steve Fairchild would love to have in a back. After talking to Aaron Merz about Lynch (they played together at Cal) he had me convinced the guy could be the next Gale Sayers. But there are some teams out there with some concerns about him both off the field and health-wise. From what I’ve been able to gather the off the field stuff checks out for the most part, but only the teams know exactly what part of Lynch’s body is a concern. Running backs really get picked over by team’s medical staffs. They know the pounding they’re going to take, so they even look at potential risks two or three years down the road on some guys. No one wants to invest a first round pick in a running back if his body is only going to hold up for four years. I’m not saying that’s the case with Lynch, but that’s what teams investigate medically with all players, but RBs in particular.
http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

BILLSROCK1212
04-04-2007, 11:57 AM
Hmmm, is this more smokescreen or what? I give up! :crazy:

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1idk if you have realized but he has been doing reviews on several college players lately

Michael82
04-04-2007, 12:00 PM
idk if you have realized but he has been doing reviews on several college players lately
yeah I realized it. He hasn't been doing any gossip lately either. Nothing on Turner today so far too. :mad:

BILLSROCK1212
04-04-2007, 12:02 PM
yeah I realized it. He hasn't been doing any gossip lately either. Nothing on Turner today so far too. :mad:yeah i wonder whats up

patmoran2006
04-04-2007, 12:06 PM
nothing is up.. thats why

Canadian'eh!
04-04-2007, 12:16 PM
If he has ANY kind of back problem as was rumoured... I'd never go near him in the 1st round

Canadian'eh!
04-04-2007, 12:16 PM
If he has ANY kind of back problem as was rumoured... I'd never go near him in the 1st round

JJamezz
04-04-2007, 12:24 PM
I had heard the stuff with his back checked out and is not a concern.. but I agree, if there's ANY truth to it, I'd stay away. Back problems are bad news, and not something he'd likely ever recover from.

My gut instinct with Lynch though & his draft stock free-fall is that somebody wants to snatch the kid up REALLY badly at the end of the 1st or early 2nd, hence all the bad press he's gotten / is getting.

Michael82
04-04-2007, 12:26 PM
I had heard the stuff with his back checked out and is not a concern.. but I agree, if there's ANY truth to it, I'd stay away. Back problems are bad news, and not something he'd likely ever recover from.

My gut instinct with Lynch though & his draft stock free-fall is that somebody wants to snatch the kid up REALLY badly at the end of the 1st or early 2nd, hence all the bad press he's gotten / is getting.
maybe the Bills? They want to get him in a trade down? :idunno:

okaydo
04-04-2007, 12:56 PM
I wonder why he didn't make a big deal of any alleged back problems in his article about Mama Lynch (http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4694)?

gr8slayer
04-04-2007, 01:00 PM
I still want Lynch over everyone else. Though I won't be mad if we do pick up Turner.

jamesiscool
04-04-2007, 01:09 PM

which explains why he's dropping out of the first riunds in so many mock drafts. ex. Kirwans

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-04-2007, 01:57 PM
Chris Brown changes his tune more that Patmoran.

patmoran2006
04-04-2007, 01:58 PM
Chris Brown changes his tune more that Patmoran.
no he doesnt.. I am offended

HHURRICANE
04-04-2007, 02:55 PM
Looks like they are priming us for the Turner signing. The Bill's official ***** is getting us ahead of the curve so we don't say why?

HHURRICANE
04-04-2007, 02:56 PM
no he doesnt.. I am offended

Why aren't you at the stadium. They signed Dockery because of you.