PDA

View Full Version : Its official i don't want lynch!!!

camelcowboy
04-04-2007, 02:32 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4694

"She's coming with me no matter where I go," said Lynch. "I'm a 'Mama's Boy' at heart," I ain't afraid to show it."

That is made perfectly clear by the giant 'Mama's Boy' tattoo on Lynch's back that spans from one shoulder blade to the other.

I love my mom to but this is a bit much :ill:

evol4276
04-04-2007, 02:50 PM
so he has a tattoo of it on his back. he's family oriented and likes to show it that has nothing to do with negative character

LtFinFan66
04-04-2007, 02:53 PM
That is surely no reason to knock the kid. Most kids don't respect their parents these days. I'd take him in a second!

Ed
04-04-2007, 02:57 PM
Hey it's better then the thug/gang banger image a lot people seem to think he has.

JJamezz
04-04-2007, 02:58 PM
A kid who respects and wants to take care of the single Mom who raised him in the ghetto, probably working multiple jobs just to put food on the table and keep the lights on... OMG, what a pussy!!!

:meh:

HHURRICANE
04-04-2007, 03:05 PM
"She's coming with me no matter where I go," said Lynch. "I'm a 'Mama's Boy' at heart," I ain't afraid to show it."

That is made perfectly clear by the giant 'Mama's Boy' tattoo on Lynch's back that spans from one shoulder blade to the other.

I've been thinking it but now it's time to say it. I think he is the twin of Willis McGahee and I don't want him either. You can almost always tell the "me personalities" by the lack of a father figure in their life.

Terrell Owens loves his mommy too but I would not want to be his teammate.

Ed
04-04-2007, 03:07 PM
Clinton Portis took his mom as his date to the prom.

Marvelous
04-04-2007, 03:07 PM
I didn't & don't want him because he is like McGahee jr. I've read bad things about his character. I'm fine with a 2nd or 3rd round RB this season.. 2 things.
1- Not like we're pretending to make a strong playoff push.
2- A-train is capable for the time being.

Marvelous
04-04-2007, 03:10 PM
so he has a tattoo of it on his back. he's family oriented and likes to show it that has nothing to do with negative character
So! Spanish gang Bangers has Jesus tattoo's.. & Not all bad character/THUGS are anti family..

Ed
04-04-2007, 03:11 PM
2- A-train is capable for the time being.
Capable of what? Providing a mediocre running game for another mediocre season? Don't get me wrong, I like the guy and I'm glad he's here, but he can't be our featured back if we want to be taken seriously.

Tatonka
04-04-2007, 03:11 PM
i actually like that about lynch.

Marvelous
04-04-2007, 03:17 PM
Capable of what? Providing a mediocre running game for another mediocre season? Don't get me wrong, I like the guy and I'm glad he's here, but he can't be our featured back if we want to be taken seriously.
I guess what it comes down to Ed is are we making a run? Or do you think we are... I think losing Clements & Flecther & Spikes are gonna hurt us enough that we will struggle..With perhaps a .500 - 7-9 season... I'd rather take Turner with a 2nd then this kid with a 1st...

X-Era
04-04-2007, 03:23 PM

Its been official for basically the whole time.

Ed
04-04-2007, 03:27 PM
I guess what it comes down to Ed is are we making a run? Or do you think we are... I think losing Clements & Flecther & Spikes are gonna hurt us enough that we will struggle..With perhaps a .500 - 7-9 season... I'd rather take Turner with a 2nd then this kid with a 1st...
Yeah, I'd rather have Turner too. I didn't realize that's the point you were making. I thought you were content to just go with A-Train.

I know we've still got question marks on defense, but with the additions we made to the O-line and the progress of JP and Evans, I just don't want to see our offense get held back because we decide to settle for A-Train. I think our offense could be special this year, so I just want to see an upgrade at RB.

THATHURMANATOR
04-04-2007, 03:33 PM
Who cares about this? You just don't want him because you are in love with Turner.

MVP
04-04-2007, 03:35 PM
maybe turner is a momma's boy so we shouldn't go after him, hey peyton loves his dad, but i wouldn't want that *** on my team, hey shut up!

patmoran2006
04-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Ya better start wanting him..

Because if we dont get Turner (strong probability) and we dont draft Willis (just as strong).. Lynch would be the only right value decision at #12..

I never did, and never will have any problem if we use our #12 on him (assuming we dont get Turner of course).

Michael82
04-04-2007, 03:38 PM
Don't forget that McGahee was a big mama's boy too. Wow...the comparisons are really starting to show. I'm really not sure about this kid anymore. I'm worried that he's McGahee part 2. :ill:

evol4276
04-04-2007, 03:40 PM
So! Spanish gang Bangers has Jesus tattoo's.. & Not all bad character/THUGS are anti family.. and not all that have em are thug/gangbangers. he does not seem like one to me the least bit

DraftBoy
04-04-2007, 03:42 PM
I dont want him more because of his running style than his character issues, that and not showing up in big games...but maybe thats just me.

evol4276
04-04-2007, 03:43 PM
Who cares about this? You just don't want him because you are in love with Turner. i wish i could thank you more than once for this.. that is exactly how it seems to me these days!

HHURRICANE
Don't forget that McGahee was a big mama's boy too. Wow...the comparisons are really starting to show. I'm really not sure about this kid anymore. I'm worried that he's McGahee part 2. :ill:

fRIGHTENING ISN'T IT?!

I'm really thinking that we will get a much better option in round 2.

This team is basically desperate to get Willis!!!!!!!!!! I might cry if San Fran takes him.

patmoran2006
I dont want him more because of his running style than his character issues, that and not showing up in big games...but maybe thats just me. Your opinion.. Nothing wrong with expressing that.

evol4276
04-04-2007, 03:44 PM
I dont want him more because of his running style than his character issues, that and not showing up in big games...but maybe thats just me. at least you have something to bring to the table about his actual ability and not ifs on his character

THATHURMANATOR
04-04-2007, 03:46 PM
fRIGHTENING ISN'T IT?!

no.

Michael82
04-04-2007, 03:48 PM
fRIGHTENING ISN'T IT?!

I'm really thinking that we will get a much better option in round 2.

This team is basically desperate to get Willis!!!!!!!!!! I might cry if San Fran takes him.
Yeah it is. I don't want Lynch at #12. It's Patrick Willis or bust for me.

and if Willis isn't there, I'll cry too. :ill:

THATHURMANATOR
04-04-2007, 03:51 PM
Yeah it is. I don't want Lynch at #12. It's Patrick Willis or bust for me.

and if Willis isn't there, I'll cry too. :ill:
Don't be a ****ing baby Mike.

HHURRICANE
04-04-2007, 03:52 PM
Don't be a ****ing baby Mike.

Dude, when did you become a Lynch butt-buddy?

THATHURMANATOR
04-04-2007, 03:55 PM
Dude, when did you become a Lynch butt-buddy?
I am not biased to anyone at this point. Last years draft has taught me to be patient. I was one who freaked out at the Whitner selection only to see it turn into a good pick. I do want Willis first and foremost and if we can get Turner for a decent compensation(less than a first rounder) I will be happy as well.

patmoran2006
04-04-2007, 03:58 PM
I am not biased to anyone at this point. Last years draft has taught me to be patient. I was one who freaked out at the Whitner selection only to see it turn into a good pick. I do want Willis first and foremost and if we can get Turner for a decent compensation(less than a first rounder) I will be happy as well.
time will tell if its a good pick (Whitner).

As of right now, it was an "ok" pick. Whitner played pretty well for a rookie, but in reality he wasnt even the best rookie safety on his TEAM last year.

HHURRICANE
04-04-2007, 04:00 PM

As of right now, it was an "ok" pick. Whitner played pretty well for a rookie, but in reality he wasnt even the best rookie safety on his TEAM last year.

Whitner was a solid pick especially when you realize how much better he was than Milloy.

McCargo is the one that I never liked. I'm hoping I'm wrong.

JJamezz
04-04-2007, 04:01 PM

From what I've seen & read about Lynch, I don't see it as a valid comparison at all, but... the good news in all of this is that with Marv and Co. in charge, if indeed Lynch is anything like McGahee character-wise, they ain't gonna pick him, so people need to stop f'n worrying about it!!

patmoran2006
04-04-2007, 04:02 PM
Whitner was a solid pick especially when you realize how much better he was than Milloy.

McCargo is the one that I never liked. I'm hoping I'm wrong.
Actually Milloy's numbers with buffalo in 2005 were very similar to Whitner's. 106 tackles, one interception...

I like Whitner.. But at #8 he needs to do A LOT MORE to justify being a top eight player taken in the draft.. Which he could very well do.

Michael82
04-04-2007, 04:04 PM

umm...wow! Sometimes I wonder how much you actually do know about football. Whitner was the best rookie safety on the team and was considered the best rookie Safety of the year. Check out Gil Brandt's All-Rookie team.....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9949904

Mr. Miyagi
04-04-2007, 04:08 PM
MIKEY STOP COMPARING MCFAGHEE TO LYNCH.

What do they have in common, at all??

HHURRICANE
04-04-2007, 04:16 PM
Actually Milloy's numbers with buffalo in 2005 were very similar to Whitner's. 106 tackles, one interception...

I like Whitner.. But at #8 he needs to do A LOT MORE to justify being a top eight player taken in the draft.. Which he could very well do.

1) He was a ROOKIE.

2) Milloy was brutal so don't even go there. He missed a ton of tackles and got dragged down the field when he did make a tackle.

Are you honestly telling me that Whitner didn't play better than Milloy??

Simpson and Whitner as rookies played better than Milloy and Vincent. Period.

As 2nd year players you will also see a huge jump. #8, #12 or #16 a starter is a starter is a starter.

Ed
04-04-2007, 04:26 PM

They're both black and they like their mom's. I wonder if there are any other RB's out there like that? I guess we better not get any of them.

patmoran2006
04-04-2007, 04:34 PM
umm...wow! Sometimes I wonder how much you actually do know about football. Whitner was the best rookie safety on the team and was considered the best rookie Safety of the year. Check out Gil Brandt's All-Rookie team.....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9949904
WHere in this thread did I say that Milloy was better than Whitner? I didnt.

I said that their stats were comparable, and numbers dont lie, so they are.

I did say that IMO, Whitner wasnt even the best rookie safety on this team last year. IMO, I thought Simpson made more big plays and seems to have a better nose for the football than whitner does.

And I also suggested that Whitner MAY grow into an impact safety. The main point however is that being the 8th pick of the draft, he's SUPPOSED to be.

Too many people on here want to call Levy/F.O. brilliant for drafting what most considered a reach; and though Whitner was pretty steady as a rookie, he's yet to show that the pick was a great one. I Know a big fat **** that plays for Baltimore we passed on that would've made this defense a lot tougher to run on; and I dont care what defensive "scheme" we play.

Mr. Miyagi
04-04-2007, 04:40 PM
They're both black and they like their mom's. I wonder if there are any other RB's out there like that? I guess we better not get any of them.
I get pretty tan in the summer and I love my mom.

I'm McGahee. :ill:

Michael82
04-04-2007, 04:49 PM

I don't know. The more I hear of him, I just think of the McGahee persona. He seems to have the same attitude and likes to party. Oh plus McGahee was also a mama's boy. I know I don't know him and hopefully I'm wrong...but my first impression is that he is another McGahee. Did you guys see the GhostRider videos? The NFL would fine the hell out of him if he tried that!

Ed
04-04-2007, 04:50 PM

Haha! I don't know, are you as dumb as a bag of rocks?

Ed
04-04-2007, 04:53 PM
I don't know. The more I hear of him, I just think of the McGahee persona. He seems to have the same attitude and likes to party. Oh plus McGahee was also a mama's boy. I know I don't know him and hopefully I'm wrong...but my first impression is that he is another McGahee. Did you guys see the GhostRider videos? The NFL would fine the hell out of him if he tried that!
Come on. Who doesn't like to party? We're talking about college kids here. College kids that are the most loved and admired on campus. I loved partying in college, but it doesn't mean I have character issues.

BAM
04-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Awesome.

Respects and loves his mother.

Good kid

Michael82
04-04-2007, 04:57 PM
Come on. Who doesn't like to party? We're talking about college kids here. College kids that are the most loved and admired on campus. I loved partying in college, but it doesn't mean I have character issues.
Didn't we think that about McGahee at first?

Illmatic15
04-04-2007, 05:07 PM
The worst thread ever..

HHURRICANE
04-04-2007, 05:11 PM

It's more about the three Miyagis you fathered with different women.

camelcowboy
04-04-2007, 05:19 PM
Jeeez relax boys, turners 1, lynch 1a. I was kidding around, besides compared pacman smacking a strippers head against the stage, a big tatoo on his back dedicated to his mother is nothing. I thought a lighter thread topic would be better then endless threads about Turner and Briggs.

evol4276
04-04-2007, 07:25 PM
Jeeez relax boys, turners 1, lynch 1a. I was kidding around, besides compared pacman smacking a strippers head against the stage, a big tatoo on his back dedicated to his mother is nothing. I thought a lighter thread topic would be better then endless threads about Turner and Briggs. i see what you did there................. :bandwagon

oh and the thing with the ghostriding.. how is that any different than what CJ does all the time? he gets fined all the time yet is not detrimental to the team any way, shape, or form

camelcowboy
04-04-2007, 07:38 PM
i see what you did there................. :bandwagon

oh and the thing with the ghostriding.. how is that any different than what CJ does all the time? he gets fined all the time yet is not detrimental to the team any way, shape, or form:huh:

Marvelous
04-05-2007, 02:33 AM
So! Spanish gang Bangers have Jesus tattoo's.. & Not all bad character/THUGS are anti family..

and not all that have em are thug/gangbangers. he does not seem like one to me the least bit
I'm sorry to admit bro that i can't tell the difference between a thug,gangbanger from someone who speaks the jibberish/marble in mouth like Roscoe Parrish..

Lets just get the good o'le white boy from Rutgers. :grin: :wink:

--Seriously though, drafting this kid is a huge mistake and there's no way in hell that Marv ignores that feact that he allegedly choked his girlfriend..

Marvelous
04-05-2007, 02:33 AM
oops DP

kernowboy
04-05-2007, 05:45 AM
There’s one thing being a ‘Mama’s Boy’, a whole lot different having it permanently painted across your back.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Not sure it brings questions about his character, just raises questions about his INTELLIGENCE!!!<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
I think we need a big thumper who can take him up the gut and occasionally round the corner like Leaping Leonard<o:p></o:p>

Ed
04-05-2007, 11:18 PM
Didn't we think that about McGahee at first?
I don't remember McGahee ever having a reputation as a partier. At least not anymore then any other college player out there. I do remember him having a reputation though as a guy who spent hours playing video games.

ShadowHawk7
04-05-2007, 11:50 PM

Regardless of tattoos, I'd still prefer him to Turner unless we can pull a swap of firsts and they throw in a 5th.

Bert102176
04-06-2007, 02:41 PM
if Willis is gone then either Lynch or Olsen should be our pick