PDA

View Full Version : The Issue Will Be Turners Salary Demands, Not Trade Compensation

Night Train
04-04-2007, 03:07 PM
I don't pretend to know what Draft picks are being discussed but the team that gives Turner the biggest bag of $$ will win him.

I don't think the draft picks being discussed are a problem or Turner wouldn't be here today. That's part is probably understood.

Whatever Tenny is offering Turner, Ralph should give him a Mil more and a fully loaded Taurus ! :redcar:

OpIv37
04-04-2007, 03:09 PM
I bet he'll take a million less as long as that loaded Taurus is part of the deal.

madness
04-04-2007, 03:11 PM
Does it have autostart? That's a must in cold weather.

OpIv37
04-04-2007, 03:13 PM
Does it have autostart? That's a must in cold weather.

it's not standard on a Taurus but I bet Marv will shell out the $500 for the dealer to install it if that's what it takes!

ddaryl
04-04-2007, 03:15 PM
I would have to believe Turner would like some guarenteed coin, but the other half of his big payday will be incentive based IMO.

ddaryl
04-04-2007, 03:17 PM
I don't pretend to know what Draft picks are being discussed but the team that gives Turner the biggest bag of $$ will win him.

I don't think the draft picks being discussed are a problem or Turner wouldn't be here today. That's part is probably understood.

Whatever Tenny is offering Turner, Ralph should give him a Mil more and a fully loaded Taurus ! :redcar:

I believe this is just as much draft pick compensation as is the ability to agree to a long term deal before the trigger is pulled.

Turner will get a nice bonus, but he has to expect a solid chunk of change will be incentive based.

Night Train
04-04-2007, 03:17 PM
Ralphs Taurus is a lowrider