• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

The Issue Will Be Turners Salary Demands, Not Trade Compensation

I don't pretend to know what Draft picks are being discussed but the team that gives Turner the biggest bag of $$ will win him.

I don't think the draft picks being discussed are a problem or Turner wouldn't be here today. That's part is probably understood.

Whatever Tenny is offering Turner, Ralph should give him a Mil more and a fully loaded Taurus !
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: The Issue Will Be Turners Salary Demands, Not Trade Compensation

I bet he'll take a million less as long as that loaded Taurus is part of the deal.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• madness
      • Apr 2003

Does it have autostart? That's a must in cold weather.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by madness
        Does it have autostart? That's a must in cold weather.
        it's not standard on a Taurus but I bet Marv will shell out the $500 for the dealer to install it if that's what it takes!
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

I would have to believe Turner would like some guarenteed coin, but the other half of his big payday will be incentive based IMO.

Comment

• ddaryl
            Everything I post is sexual inuendo
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Night Train
            I don't pretend to know what Draft picks are being discussed but the team that gives Turner the biggest bag of $$ will win him.

I don't think the draft picks being discussed are a problem or Turner wouldn't be here today. That's part is probably understood.

Whatever Tenny is offering Turner, Ralph should give him a Mil more and a fully loaded Taurus !
            I believe this is just as much draft pick compensation as is the ability to agree to a long term deal before the trigger is pulled.

Turner will get a nice bonus, but he has to expect a solid chunk of change will be incentive based.

Comment

• Night Train
              Retired - On Several Levels
              • Jul 2005

Ralphs Taurus is a lowrider
              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
              X