PDA

View Full Version : Chargers' RB Turner postpones visit to Bills

Michael82
04-04-2007, 03:23 PM
The Buffalo Bills were scheduled to entertain free-agent running back Michael Turner of the San Diego Chargers today at One Bills Drive. However, Turner encountered airline travel problems and was forced to postpone his visit to Buffalo.

Turner, the backup to All Pro LaDainian Tomlinson, is a restricted free agent, and the Chargers are entertaining trade offers for him. While the Bills are scouting Turner, no signing or trade deal is considered imminent. The Bills continue to investigate all options for filling their needs leading up to the NFL Draft on April 28. Turner is expected to reschedule his trip to Buffalo sometime in the next week or so, but the exact date was not known.

http://www.buffalonews.com/111/story/46650.html

BILLSROCK1212
04-04-2007, 03:23 PM
IDK what happened to all the other reports but this really sucks.

ddaryl
04-04-2007, 03:25 PM
and yet another day of conitnually hitting the refresh screen is ahead of me. Assuming he'll be here tonight or tommorrow

Michael82
so he really was going to come here, but then got delayed. Most likely because of the weather. :ill:

Michael82
and yet another day of conitnually hitting the refresh screen is ahead of me. Assuming he'll be here tonight or tommorrow
nope, it sounds like sometime next week. :mad:

BILLSROCK1212
04-04-2007, 03:26 PM
i doubt he'll be here tomorrow

patmoran2006
04-04-2007, 03:26 PM
I believe the report, but I dont think it matters..

I think he's going to Tennesee.

This also answers my question.. I took a ride to the ralph and I recognize enough cars to know when something is going on.. I seen absolutely nothing, this musta been why I guess.

Devin
04-04-2007, 03:27 PM
So much for all the confirmations.

Bulldog
04-04-2007, 03:27 PM
I would say a deal with Tenn. has been struck. Otherwise, why wait until next week to reschedule. Something doesn't add up here.

patmoran2006
04-04-2007, 03:28 PM
Tommorow's weather is supposed to be worse.

And I agree with bulldog as well.. I think either a deal is just about in place, or close to it.......... And this is a HUGE advantage to Tennesee that he didnt make it in today, for whatever reason.

blackonyx89
This a sick twisted saga to no end. All these false reports. ARRRRRRGH!!!

Bill Brasky
I would say a deal with Tenn. has been struck. Otherwise, why wait until next week to reschedule. Something doesn't add up here.

I agree.

All aboard the A-Train :ill:

justasportsfan
04-04-2007, 03:29 PM
That could work in our favor. as long as Turner is willing to wait til' he meets the bills, the titans might get impatient and sign Dillon.

patmoran2006
I agree.

All aboard the A-Train :ill:
uhhhh
YaY

LtFinFan66
Must have been fog :up:

ddaryl
04-04-2007, 03:30 PM

Paranoia will destroy ya.

We have until the draft to hammer this thing out. Who knows what the Bills or Turner had on their schedule, but I'm not worried here.

Michael82
04-04-2007, 03:30 PM
That could work in our favor. as long as Turner is willing to wait til' he meets the bills, the titans might get impatient and sign Dillon.
EXACTLY! :hi5:

Ed
04-04-2007, 03:31 PM
Is the weather in Buffalo bad right now? Don't they have a private jet or somethign they can go pick him up in?

Maybe things fell through with Tennessee, so there's no need to rush to get him in here...

Michael82
04-04-2007, 03:32 PM
Tommorow's weather is supposed to be worse.
that might be why he's not coming until next week. The weather is a factor. :idunno:

Michael82
04-04-2007, 03:32 PM
Is the weather in Buffalo bad right now? Don't they have a private jet or somethign they can go pick him up in?

Maybe things fell through with Tennessee, so there's no need to rush to get him in here...
Hopefully. The best thing to do is to just hope and pray that the Titans will grow tired of waiting and choose to sign Dillon instead. :pray:

Ed
04-04-2007, 03:33 PM
Yeah, if he is willing to wait, he couldn't have been that impressed with Tennessee.

LtFinFan66
04-04-2007, 03:34 PM
He would have made it here

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=taC style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #996 1px solid">http://icons-aa.wunderground.com/graphics/conds/mostlycloudy.GIF</TD><TD class=full id=message2><NOBR>82 &#176;F</NOBR> / <NOBR>28 &#176;C</NOBR>
Mostly Cloudy
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Michael82
04-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Don't forget guys....the Chargers are the key in all of this too. There's no way that they would agree to a trade with the Titans without even trying to get an offer from the Bills. That would be moronic!

patmoran2006
04-04-2007, 03:35 PM
your insane.

For starters, they already postponed the Dillion visit for a week at the earliest.

For another, this is a HUGE advantage to tennesee. They now have the benefit of continuing to negotiate a trade with San Diego .

Buffalo on the other hand, can't do that until AFTER they meet with him because they obviously need to discuss his CONTRACT.. YOu CANT trade for a player with only a year left on his current contract until AFTER you get a long-term deal in place.

This is bad news for the Bills chances.

Night Train
04-04-2007, 03:37 PM
I see some of you now have little reason to trudge on through life, after this devestating news. I can't blame you.

End it after sending me your ZoneBux.

justasportsfan
04-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Yeah, if he is willing to wait, he couldn't have been that impressed with Tennessee.
sometimes, you wonder if running behind the next Vick is the best thing to do.

If Turner and his agent are smart, they will wait and see what the bills have to offer them. Bills are in need of a rb, the titans just drafted White which could be a messy situation.

Dr. Lecter
04-04-2007, 03:38 PM
He would have made it here

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=taC style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; PADDING-TOP: 3px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #996 1px solid">http://icons-aa.wunderground.com/graphics/conds/mostlycloudy.GIF</TD><TD class=full id=message2><NOBR>82 °F</NOBR> / <NOBR>28 °C</NOBR>
Mostly Cloudy

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Unless "fog" rolled in.

Ickybaluky
04-04-2007, 03:40 PM

Seemed to work OK for Travis Henry.

If Turner and his agent are smart, they will wait and see what the bills have to offer them. Bills are in need of a rb, the titans just drafted White which could be a messy situation.

If he gets his money, he will get the ball.

LtFinFan66
04-04-2007, 03:40 PM
Unless "fog" rolled in.Amen to that

patmoran2006
04-04-2007, 03:41 PM

Quit talking about football, you're embarassing yourself again.. Just go back to the personal one-line insults.

In what way does Vince Young constitute being called the next Vick, other than being black?

He has as many wins as Losman does in his career, playing on a team that's inferior. Name me two WR on Tennesee without having to go research it.

Young nearly single-handedly led the lowly Titans to the playoffs. Along that route he literally pissed all over the Bills, in Buffalo by doing what he always seems to do.. MAKING BIG PLAYS WHEN THEY MATTER-- **** the 'statlines'

Vince Young is a winner.. He proved he's one of the best college big-game QB's in the history of the NCAA; and it took him less than one year to prove he's a winner in the NFL.

People who want to tear him down with absolutely NO EVIDENCE to support it are ignorant as **** and dont know squat about football.

Young nearly single-handedly led the lowly Titans to the playoffs.

For an encore, I hear he will cure cancer. Then he plans on dying for our sins.

For an encore, I hear he will cure cancer. Then he plans on dying for our sins.
no, that would be Ted Bruschi.

Then he plans on dying for our sins.

He already did. Than he rose on the third day and was drafted by the Titans.

Quit talking about football, you're embarassing yourself again.. Just go back to the personal one-line insults.? the guy who can't make up his mind and flipflops more than anyone on any board is telling people to stop talking football? Look around BZ. People are making fun of you MORE THAN ANY OTHER POSTER HERE but YOU'RE obviously trying to turn your face the other way around because you need to be heard.

You aren't fooling anyone here on BZ. Everyone can see through you .

If you think I'm embarrassing myself, it's all good.

In what way does Vince Young constitute being called the next Vick, other than being black?

He has as many wins as Losman does in his career, playing on a team that's inferior. Name me two WR on Tennesee without having to go research it.

Young nearly single-handedly led the lowly Titans to the playoffs. Along that route he literally pissed all over the Bills, in Buffalo by doing what he always seems to do.. MAKING BIG PLAYS WHEN THEY MATTER-- **** the 'statlines'

Vince Young is a winner.. He proved he's one of the best college big-game QB's in the history of the NCAA; and it took him less than one year to prove he's a winner in the NFL.

People who want to tear him down with absolutely NO EVIDENCE to support it are ignorant as **** and dont know squat about football.

Who said anything about being black? The guy can run and has an arm. YOU'RE the only one reading into what I'm saying. DUH! When I was comaparing him to Vick in terms of lack of success. I meant his scrambling ability+ arm I never mentioned anything Vicks failure. DUH!!! You have comprehension problems but then again I'm not surprised. You can't even comprehend your own self.

Seriously PAt, YOU'RE taking all this too seriously that if you actually take time to look at yourself, just like ICE youre a pop warner writer who thinks he knows it all , can't agree with himself.

ICE= Tulsa's the bomb buffalo sucks

ICE = popwarner coach

PAT= Rochester sucks.
pop warner writer.

I may not know as much football than most people here but I never claimed to in the first place. For someone who spends so much time like you do when it comes to the bills, you should be working at an NFL level instead of posting on a forum trying to tell people , I KNOW MORE THAN YOU!!!

Instead, YOU'RE a pop warner writer. Again, YOU'RE probably too dense to see that the joke is on you. YOU'RE the biggest Bills geek who has nothing to show for it.

:snicker:

Look around, YOU'RE the biggest JOKE on BZ.

Who said anything about being black? The guy can run and has an arm. YOU'RE the only one reading into what I'm saying. DUH! When I was comaparing him to Vick in terms of lack of success. I meant his scrambling ability+ arm I never mentioned anything Vicks failure. DUH!!! You have comprehension problems but then again I'm not surprised. You can't even comprehend your own self.
Lack of success?

What does he have to do, win the Super Bowl as a rookie on a horrible team to be a "success" and not have you compare him to Michael Vick? This guy has won everything at every level his entire life. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard in my entire life.

And of course "I know everything".. Im a football fan, all fans do. That's why we should all be running football teams... Thanks for the Pop Warner comment. I take great pride in being a Pop Warner writer.. If I was a real writer I wouldn't have time to argue with you, and for that life wouldn't be any fun.... And you caught me, Ice is my hero. I Idolize the guy and miss his scintilating views on football and in life.

Lack of success?

What does he have to do, win the Super Bowl as a rookie on a horrible team to be a "success" and not have you compare him to Michael Vick? This guy has won everything at every level his entire life. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard in my entire life.

And of course "I know everything".. Im a football fan, all fans do. That's why we should all be running football teams... Thanks for the Pop Warner comment. I take great pride in being a Pop Warner writer.. If I was a real writer I wouldn't have time to argue with you, and for that life wouldn't be any fun.... And you caught me, Ice is my hero. I Idolize the guy and miss his scintilating views on football and in life.
Pat, when I compared him to Vick, I was implying about him having to share running plays with Young. Like I said, YOU're the one who's reading into what I said. I never stated Young will be a bust like VIck EVER. Do I have to dumb that further for you?

You hated ICE and it's now become obvious why, it was a pissing contest between both of you. He also took away the attention you so deperately wanted and still want. However you also got the riducule he received as well. Congratulations on being the butt of most jokes here on BZ. You finally took his place :up:

You can turn your face away from the truth all you want. People with credibility don't have to belittle other posters in order to make themselves look credible.

You can yap all you want but you've been expossed several time here as being a flipflop or bipolar. The very same thing you accussed ICE. Eventually when you say one thing and then switch the opposite way, you'll eventually get it right.

I still like you though. You make me and other posters here laugh ....... at you :D.

justasportsfan
04-04-2007, 03:43 PM
your insane.

For starters, they already postponed the Dillion visit for a week at the earliest.

For another, this is a HUGE advantage to tennesee. They now have the benefit of continuing to negotiate a trade with San Diego ..

First of all , it's YOU'RE.

Unless you you have anything , which you DON'T , YOUR opinion is as good as anyones. Besides, based on how often you flipflop (bipolar) , you shouldn't be calling anyone insane .

Buffalo on the other hand, can't do that until AFTER they meet with him because they obviously need to discuss his CONTRACT.. YOu CANT trade for a player with only a year left on his current contract until AFTER you get a long-term deal in place.

This is bad news for the Bills chances.

The only way the bills chances are slim is because they already made it clear how much they are willing to give up. Aj Smith is not stupid. He also has a say in this trade not just Turner and his agent. They can talk contract all they want but if AJ hasn't heard what we are willing to offer, they can and will flush that contract down the toilet.

Again, we are all speculating so don't go acting like you know more than anyone without any facts.
;)

Michael82
04-04-2007, 03:46 PM
The only way the bills chances are slim is because they already made it clear how much they are willing to give up. Aj Smith is not stupid. He also has a say in this trade not just Turner and his agent.

Excellent post! I still say that if the Bills want Turner as badly as I think they do, they will have him in here soon and even if they don't..they will still try to negotiate or at least throw some offers on the table for the Chargers.

patmoran2006
04-04-2007, 03:52 PM
Buffalo aint putting **** on the table for SD until after the meet with Turner and agree to a long-term contract.

Michael82
04-04-2007, 03:55 PM
Buffalo aint putting **** on the table for SD until after the meet with Turner and agree to a long-term contract.
But they are still at the bargaining table and until they leave, or decline to submit an offer, Turner will NOT be traded! There is no way the Chargers would be stupid enough to trade him without even listening to Buffalo and giving them a shot.

HHURRICANE
04-04-2007, 03:56 PM
"Turner encountered airline travel problems and was forced to postpone his visit to Buffalo."

:lmao:

Yeah, he found that the plane was going to Buffalo.

patmoran2006
04-04-2007, 03:57 PM
But they are still at the bargaining table and until they leave, or decline to submit an offer, Turner will NOT be traded! There is no way the Chargers would be stupid enough to trade him without even listening to Buffalo and giving them a shot.
What I am saying is there is no way in hell that the Bills will make an offer to SD, until AFTER they have met with Turner, AND they worked out a long-term contract.

Marv would have to be ******ed to give up high draft picks for a player thats only under contract for one year.

First you meet with the player/agent and you see how he fits in.. the next step is to work out a long term contract. THEN the final step is to work on SD for a trade.

Mudflap1
04-04-2007, 03:59 PM

Unless Tenn gives them exactly what they want (an offer they can't refuse), then this is the best reason we've got on why a deal won't be struck in the next day or two...

Jon

Mr. Miyagi
04-04-2007, 04:02 PM
I don't really care anymore.

If he signs with Tennessee, fine. They're probably paying too much for him anyway.

If he's still available, I'd drag it out to draft day to see who blinks first. I bet SD does because they want to get something for him before the draft or they get nothing next year.

Michael82
04-04-2007, 04:12 PM
Unless Tenn gives them exactly what they want (an offer they can't refuse), then this is the best reason we've got on why a deal won't be struck in the next day or two...

Jon
I have a feeling that the Bills have already hinted what they would offer and that is keeping the Chargers interested. I don't see him traded until he makes a visit here first.

Saratoga Slim
04-04-2007, 04:20 PM
What I am saying is there is no way in hell that the Bills will make an offer to SD, until AFTER they have met with Turner, AND they worked out a long-term contract.

Marv would have to be ******ed to give up high draft picks for a player thats only under contract for one year.

First you meet with the player/agent and you see how he fits in.. the next step is to work out a long term contract. THEN the final step is to work on SD for a trade.

Pat, you're right, the Bills won't make their formal offer until they've met with Turner. But if Buffalo is legitimately interested, they're going to let San Diego know that a good offer is coming pending the results of their conversation with Turner. They might even provide an indication of what that offer will be.

The only way I see this hurting us at all is if Tennessee makes an offer to San Diego and puts a limit on San Diego's time for accepting it. At that point, we might get screwed if San Diego feels its a very good offer that the Bills won't likely match. But otherwise, San Diego holds all the cards here and is not going to rush to do a deal with Tenny until they've heard what the Bills have to offer. Why lose out on the possibility of creating a bidding war between Buffalo and Tennessee?

Mr. Miyagi
04-04-2007, 04:22 PM
A time limit from the buyer's side? I think not.

Michael82
04-04-2007, 04:26 PM
Pat, you're right, the Bills won't make their formal offer until they've met with Turner. But if Buffalo is legitimately interested, they're going to let San Diego know that a good offer is coming pending the results of their conversation with Turner. They might even provide an indication of what that offer will be.

The only way I see this hurting us at all is if Tennessee makes an offer to San Diego and puts a limit on San Diego's time for accepting it. At that point, we might get screwed if San Diego feels its a very good offer that the Bills won't likely match. But otherwise, San Diego holds all the cards here and is not going to rush to do a deal with Tenny until they've heard what the Bills have to offer. Why lose out on the possibility of creating a bidding war between Buffalo and Tennessee?
Great post and thats why I'm not too worried. :bf1:

OpIv37
04-04-2007, 04:56 PM

well technically you could, but it wouldn't be a very smart thing to do because you'd risk only having him for a year after giving up something in a trade.

Michael82
04-04-2007, 04:58 PM
Keep the damn thread on topic! Michael Turner or take the crap somewhere else. :mad:

justasportsfan
04-04-2007, 05:03 PM
Keep the damn thread on topic! Michael Turner or take the crap somewhere else. :mad:
I'm only replying to him.

Michael82
04-04-2007, 05:06 PM
I'm only replying to him.
Then fork the thread or something.... :up:

justasportsfan
04-04-2007, 05:10 PM
Then fork the thread or something.... :up:
na. I'm done . ;)

HHURRICANE
04-04-2007, 05:15 PM
Maybe I'm confused but at this ponit isn't the deal with San Diego and not Turner. It's not the highest price to Turner but to the Chargers. Tennessee can offer him 100 million dollars at this point.

patmoran2006
04-04-2007, 05:19 PM
Pat, when I compared him to Vick, I was implying about him having to share running plays with Young. Like I said, YOU're the one who's reading into what I said. I never stated Young will be a bust like VIck EVER. Do I have to dumb that further for you?

You hated ICE and it's now become obvious why, it was a pissing contest between both of you. He also took away the attention you so deperately wanted and still want. However you also got the riducule he received as well. Congratulations on being the butt of most jokes here on BZ. You finally took his place :up:

You can turn your face away from the truth all you want. People with credibility don't have to belittle other posters in order to make themselves look credible.

You can yap all you want but you've been expossed several time here as being a flipflop. Eventually when you say one thing and then switch the opposite way, you'll eventually get it right.

I still like you though. You make me and other posters here laugh ....... at you :D.
http://www.churchmedia.net/MXC/data/574/thumbs/Alex_pouting.jpg

That's the difference between me and you. While I like some posters on here personally, and enjoy almost everyone's views on here (both the serious and the funny)-- unlike you I couldnt give two drop of monkey piss what anybody on here thinks about me. You try to play it off like your with the cool crowd or something, like you and your boys wear the leather Bills jackets and run the streets or something; its pretty amusing.

I dont have to prove any credibility to anybody, especially to people like yourself. I really don't care what MOST people think of my credibility; and I never implied like I was Bill Simmons or Peter King anyway. But I will tell ya this, there are a select few people on here who do "know me" and if your so hell bent on trying to damage my credibility, well I can get it confirmed that I've been in more locker rooms, press boxes or official press conferences that you'll ever see; I can assure you of that.

At what point on here anyway did I attempt to pass myself off as a professional writer? I have a very good job in "real life". At one time I did make a living (a ****ty one like most end up doing) with sportswriting; now it's more of a hobby. I work a regular job like everyone else (if I feel like showing up), I keep a blog and do some occassional freelance peices for fun and a couple of extra bucks. If was a great writer (I'm not) I'd be writing for a major newspaper somewhere. I'm a novice writer at this time, with a real job who does it because its enjoyable to me.. For every dolt like yourself or Hammer who DO NOTHING but take "shots" at me; there's dozens of people who let me know they enjoy reading something I wrote; more than enough satisfaction for me.

90% of the time I come on here is for news and to listen to some of the crazy bastards on here. Whether I agree with them or not, or for better or worse; it is entertaining as hell to follow. I actually enjoy a spirited debate; whether Im right or wrong because that was good message boards do.. People like Tatonka, Devin and Cashdf; I look forward to seeing what they're going to say; even when I know its probably going to be a shot at me.. I actually enjoy it. Between the insults they actually know how to stick a worthy football observation somewhere in between.

The only people on here that truly bother me are the VERY SELECT few like yourself, that have such a popularity crisis they'll do or say anything to get that good ole 'rep' or the ever-popular THUMBS UP :dance:

As for my flip-flopping; you havent seen ANYTHING yet.. Just wait til I find out Turner signs with Tennessee or we draft Paulie Posluszny or Leon Hall.

you dont "flip flop" because you're incapable of not agreeing with God himself, Marv Levy.. So I'll continue to flip flop, thanks-- and as long as this remains Billszone and not Jillszone I'll continue to do more of it.

PS- Please stop talking about Vince Young, you really do sound foolish. (now we're back on subject)

justasportsfan
04-04-2007, 05:21 PM
didn't read it. You're bound to change your opinion anyways so why bother? ;)

Michael82
04-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Maybe I'm confused but at this ponit isn't the deal with San Diego and not Turner. It's not the highest price to Turner but to the Chargers. Tennessee can offer him 100 million dollars at this point.
Exactly! It doesn't matter what Tennessee pays him unless they are willing to cough up a 1st and 3rd for him. Then they could have him by just submitting an offer sheet.

camelcowboy
04-04-2007, 05:27 PM
As far as im concerned, buffalo ,if they have interest will have a opportunity to better any proposal sent to the chargers. We have the higher picks, if the trade does go down with the titans assume buffalo didn't want to match it.

ddaryl
04-04-2007, 05:38 PM
In case it hasn't been brought up yet, or forgotten. This weekend in Easter Weekend, and I'm sure Mr. Turner would like ot have the holiday with his family, especially if he's a religous person.

But keep up the paranoia posting (for those that can't help it), it's great to see that loser menatality filter through your ever waking thought.

Turner will be a Bill it'll just take a tad longer then many of have patience for.

camelcowboy
04-04-2007, 05:40 PM
Turner will be a Bill it'll just take a tad longer then many of have patience for.

thats a bold statement dimebag, hope your right

madness
04-04-2007, 06:13 PM
"Turner encountered airline travel problems and was forced to postpone his visit to Buffalo."

:lmao:

Yeah, he found that the plane was going to Buffalo.

Worse, he saw the crazy white guy with an "I :heart: Turner" sign and paid the pilot to turn around.

You let us down, TGOJK. ...you let us down. :shakeno:

Michael82
04-04-2007, 06:40 PM
In case it hasn't been brought up yet, or forgotten. This weekend in Easter Weekend, and I'm sure Mr. Turner would like ot have the holiday with his family, especially if he's a religous person.

But keep up the paranoia posting (for those that can't help it), it's great to see that loser menatality filter through your ever waking thought.

You are right. I forgot that it's Easter weekend. That makes sense why his visit is postponed until next week sometime. He wants to spend it with his family and friends.

jamesiscool
04-04-2007, 06:54 PM
guys guys guys guys.

turner's game isn't nuthin when compared with shaud williams.

all aboard the shaud williams bandwagon!!!!:bandwagon

James

Nighthawk
04-04-2007, 07:12 PM
Yes, it was a little rainy today, but nothing to cancel a visit. It sounds like something is getting done with the Titans.

cordog
04-04-2007, 09:14 PM
Yes, it was a little rainy today, but nothing to cancel a visit. It sounds like something is getting done with the Titans.

It may not have not had anything with getting in to Buffalo, but getting out. I dont know what the weather is like in Buffalo, but an hour south we have been getting snow/rain mix and very windy.

jdbillsfan
04-05-2007, 08:23 AM
Couple updates from the Tennessean:

Titans are interested in both Turner and Dillon

Turner's flight got postponed due to issues in Chicago

Contract negotiations haven't gotten very far

Doesn't look like Tennesee will give up a first for Turner

Turner just wants to play. Liked Tennessee but doesn't have a preference.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070405/SPORTS01/704050403/1328/SPORTS

Seems like they will try to make a decision soon after visiting with Dillon. If they don't want to give up a first, then our 2nd is still better than their 2nd.

It seems like if we want him, we can get him for a fair price. Just a question of wanting to pull the trigger and contract?

Hopefully they schedule a visit soon.

jdbillsfan
04-05-2007, 08:25 AM
I have to go to the Tennessean for Turner news...

gr8slayer
04-05-2007, 08:56 AM
so he really was going to come here, but then got delayed. Most likely because of the weather. :ill:
Hopefully somone else doesn't take advantage of this and take him away from us :(