People on the Chargers message board are saying the Titans are offering....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

People on the Chargers message board are saying the Titans are offering....

To swap firsts and give up their 2nd rounder for Turner. If this is true I'd be more than happy to let the Titans have Turner.
  • Alluro
    You Don't Stand a Chance !
    • Jul 2002

Re: People on the Chargers message board are saying the Titans are offering....

how is that better than a clean #2 this year and say baltimore's 3 next year? you still only get one first rounder with the titans offer

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

A costly move for Tenn, if thats true.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
        • Mar 2004

Way too much.... i'd pass and if i were the chargers i'd be ok'ing that in a millisecond

Comment

• camelcowboy
          • Mar 2005

yeah, way to much

Comment

• camelcowboy
            • Mar 2005

Are these more message board experts?

Comment

• North_Coast
              • Jun 2006

Swap firsts and 2nd?????

Ei! Yi! Yi!

Obviously the new Titans GM is an admirer of Dave Wannstadt and Nick Saban -- can't wait to get rid of those pesky high round draft choices for some other team's trash!!!
              The Bills have only had 17 playoff years and 19 winning seasons in 47 years. 9 of those playoff years and 10 of those winning seasons -- and the 4 Super Bowl appearances -- came in the 15 years when Bill Polian and John Butler were Bills GMs ... and Ralph Wilson fired them both.

Comment

• RedEyE
                • Jul 2002

Do you have a link, or is this more pure speculation?

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

I think Potentially Turner can be the next great RB in this league.

But I wouldnt swap firsts AND give up my second for him.. No way

It's also coming from a mesasge board.. Houston fans probably laughed at us when some people here thought we'd get a first or second rounder for Moulds last year

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• W1DER1GHT
                    Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills
                    • Mar 2007

Swap the 1st and a throw in the 2nd? No thanks. I like Turner, but let the Titans get killed on that one. I really don't think that's an official offer because ESPN would know all about it, and it would be on the bottom line, or at least be talked about a little bit on SPORTSCENTER. It's probably just more speculation by local reporters and fans, IMO.
                    "Tyler Wilson is a glorified cross between JP Losman and Ryan Fitzpatrick." W1DER1GHT 3/16/13
                    ^Well, I may have given Wilson too much credit^

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                      !?!?!?!?!?
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by RedEyE
                      Do you have a link, or is this more pure speculation?
                      http://forums.chargers.com/showthrea...40756&page=114

some guy started the rumor in their general discussion thread

Comment

• camelcowboy
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
                        http://forums.chargers.com/showthrea...40756&page=114

some guy started the rumor in their general discussion thread
                        Sounds like pure speculation, but if it has any truth i hope the bills don't trade that much.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Wow!

If that is true, I say...hello Antonio Pittman.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                            • Jul 2003

That would be worth about 655 points by the trade chart, which is about what the 28th pick in the first round is worth.

That trade is pure speculation.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                              Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                              • Jul 2002

Way too much for a backup who has yet to prove anything. Why is he so much better than all of the runnings backs that got traded recently and who have actually done something in the league?

Comment

Working...
                              X