• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Walker

My college roomate is from Philly, and of course, a nonsensicle Eagles fan.

We are in a heated debate over the recent trade as well as Sabres/Flyers, and he offered up this which I found interesting:

Hockey is irrelevant outside of Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and Detroit. Keep holding on to the one "minor" franchise. I knew Losman had 19 last year along with 14 interceptions. Not a great ratio. Keep throwing those picks Buddy. hahaha and thanks for taking Darwin Walker from the Eagles. His 3 sack game against Dallas greatly inflated his numbers. The guy is an inconsistent scrub who gets run over, that's why the Eagles run D was TERRIBLE last year. Keep dreaming buddy. Who is going to run the ball for the Bills? A-Train? Washed up and getting up there in age (for a RB). Shaud Williams who had, what, two rushes last year? Bottom line: Bills are in deep trouble...but that shouldn't be shocking news to anyone, it's been like that for the last 6 years. P.S. Go Craig Nall! Get into the playoffs first and then I'll believe Losman is the real deal. Until then he's your average QB.

again - he's a philly fan, so take his mumbojumbo with the biggest grain of salt possible
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: Walker

Originally posted by jfreeman
    My college roomate is from Philly, and of course, a nonsensicle Eagles fan.

We are in a heated debate over the recent trade as well as Sabres/Flyers, and he offered up this which I found interesting:

Hockey is irrelevant outside of Buffalo, Pittsburgh, and Detroit. Keep holding on to the one "minor" franchise. I knew Losman had 19 last year along with 14 interceptions. Not a great ratio. Keep throwing those picks Buddy. hahaha and thanks for taking Darwin Walker from the Eagles. His 3 sack game against Dallas greatly inflated his numbers. The guy is an inconsistent scrub who gets run over, that's why the Eagles run D was TERRIBLE last year. Keep dreaming buddy. Who is going to run the ball for the Bills? A-Train? Washed up and getting up there in age (for a RB). Shaud Williams who had, what, two rushes last year? Bottom line: Bills are in deep trouble...but that shouldn't be shocking news to anyone, it's been like that for the last 6 years. P.S. Go Craig Nall! Get into the playoffs first and then I'll believe Losman is the real deal. Until then he's your average QB.

again - he's a philly fan, so take his mumbojumbo with the biggest grain of salt possible
    Your college roomate is a douchebag.

McNabb is what...good for 6 games a season? And who do you have behind him Holcomb and friggin feeley? Terrifying. Ill take my improving QB over a 10 million dollar QB who cant play more then a 3rd of the season.

Enjoy Spikes and his half-speed play, as well as his salary. Ill take a cheap DT who is good for a few sacks a year over an almost 5 million a year OLB who played his best ball 3 seasons ago. Nice draft last year nutsack, Bunkley and Justice wow congrats on drafting the two worst lineman in the top 2 rounds. Nice work dildo.

Ill give you the RB bit for now, anyone can see thats going to change but ill say almost any scrub can get 990 in the NFL these days. Im not worried.

Freeman punch this dickface in the neck next time you see him.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Devin
      That's because he's an Eagles fan.

Comment

• Devin
        The Octagon
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
        That's because he's an Eagles fan.
        Unfortunatley it does seem to be the trend.

Comment

• evol4276
          • Oct 2005

sounds like the philly fans I know here

Comment

• Bill Brasky
            Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
            • Jan 2004

McNabb is what...good for 6 games a season? And who do you have behind him Holcomb and friggin feeley? Terrifying. Ill take my improving QB over a 10 million dollar QB who cant play more then a 3rd of the season.

Enjoy Spikes and his half-speed play, as well as his salary. Ill take a cheap DT who is good for a few sacks a year over an almost 5 million a year OLB who played his best ball 3 seasons ago. Nice draft last year nutsack, Bunkley and Justice wow congrats on drafting the two worst lineman in the top 2 rounds. Nice work dildo.

Ill give you the RB bit for now, anyone can see thats going to change but ill say almost any scrub can get 990 in the NFL these days. Im not worried.

Freeman punch this dickface in the neck next time you see him.
            funny, much of what you said was in my response!:

** sniff sniff ** i smell some jealousy in the air... it's weird, cuz when the flyers are actually good, which is about once every 25 years, you seem to be their number one fan. but whatever, you got that philly fan mentality, which is the equiv of a bag of peanuts and some fritos.

also, there's a reason we got rid of washed up bums like spikes, fletcher, milloy, clements, sam adams, mcgayme... can you say 28th ranked defense? can you say less than 1,000 yards rushing? don't worry though, kelly holcomb will light it up when mcnabb takes his usual season ending injury.

i am glad you took the time to look up jp's stats. don't drip that ****steak whiz on your keyboard, you might not be able to access espn to look up stats anymore!

i could go on and on and on how pitiful your teams are, in fact, i will: flyers = joke, 6ers = worst team in the league, eagles = well, at least the bills didn't choke at home in conference title games year after year, phillies = most creative name in all of sports, keep playin second fiddle to the mets!

PS - how do you like your Umberger? Well done, medium rare? I prefer mine raw and bloody.

Comment

• feelthepain
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Mar 2005

Why, cause he doesn't think Walker was a huge addition like most Bill fans??

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by feelthepain
                I think this was a good pickup. Walker is decent, not great. If Spikes plays like he did in 2004 than Philly got a great trade. If he doesn't than Buffalo did awesome becasue we got a decent DT and a Draft Pick for a 3rd string QB and guy who will never be 100%.

Comment

• Devin
                  The Octagon
                  • Apr 2003

Originally posted by feelthepain
                  No because hes a eagles fan, which is only slightly less worse then dolphin fans.

Comment

• Goobylal
                    • Jan 2004

Good job on your reply, jf. Tell him also that the Eagles aren't even as good as the 1990-1993 Bills were and will never get back to, much less win, a SB anytime soon. Also tell him thanks for Walker, since both Spikes and Holcomb were going to get cut anyway. And also tell him good luck with that bust Bunkley and the overrated Mike Patterson. He'll be crying for Walker when he sees what opposing offenses do to the Eagles' defense.
                    Last edited by Goobylal; 04-04-2007, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• evol4276
                      • Oct 2005

No because hes a eagles fan, which is only slightly less worse then dolphin fans.
                      hahaha so true man its so funny.. you guys should hear the local sports radio for philly, seriously the funniest thing ever when you think of a philly fan. if someone calls in and voices an opinion different than the host (which i cant think of his name at the moment i havent listened to it in forever) they need to be prepared to get screamed at for a half an hour by the host calling that person an idiot and saying his opinions louder to "get the point across" much like here but tons worse haha its very humorous

Comment

• evol4276
                        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Goobylal
                        Good job on your reply, jf. Tell him also that the Eagles aren't even as good as the 1990-1993 Bills were and will never get back to, much less win, a SB anytime soon. Also tell him thanks for Walker, since both Spikes and Holcomb were going to get cut. And also tell him good luck with that bust Bunkley and the overrated Mike Patterson. He'll be crying for Walker when he sees what opposing offenses to to the Eagles' defense.
                        aka a run game?

Comment

• feelthepain
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                          I think this was a good pickup. Walker is decent, not great. If Spikes plays like he did in 2004 than Philly got a great trade. If he doesn't than Buffalo did awesome becasue we got a decent DT and a Draft Pick for a 3rd string QB and guy who will never be 100%.
                          Don't count on seeing the same Walker in Buffalo that you saw in Philly unless you add another pass rushing DE.

Comment

• feelthepain
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Mar 2005

Which both Eagle and Dolphin fans pale in comparison to how bad Bill fans are!

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

two words: TIM ANDERSON.

Most other teams "inconsistent scrubs" are still an improvement.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X