Clear All
  • Bufftp
    Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Peter King Says of the AFC EAST....but has he seen our DL

Peter King
    MQB LINK to CNNSI

9. I think I'd like to know which AFC East team is going to fall out of the playoff race. They all look good to me, even New England, just rounding into preseason form. When first units are on the field, the Bills can hold their own with anyone. Vinny Testaverde looked 26 the other night. The Patriots will be better defensively than last year. The Dolphins had better figure out this Ricky Williams quandary -- he's gained about 19 inches each time he's run with the ball this summer -- if they're going to have their annual 11-win season

but has he seen our Defense?
    comments?
    Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
    "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
    Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
    - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
    to be led by permanent ideals -
    that is what keeps a man patient
    when the world ignores him,
    and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

• RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Another competetive year! AFC East will be on top again.

Comment

• Bufftp
      Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Yes and its nice to be included.
      Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
      "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
      Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
      - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
      to be led by permanent ideals -
      that is what keeps a man patient
      when the world ignores him,
      and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• BillsMan80
        Tapit: All the Way to the Derby
        • Jul 2002

Amen to that.
        The NTRA...GO BABY GO!!!!!!!
        THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WILLIS!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Wills McGahee!!!!!

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

It is the best division in football and after going 3-13 last year the Bills should not be ashamed if they only go 8-8. BION, 8-8 could still be last place.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• eyedog
            • Jul 2002

ricky williams can't run the ball because their o-line sucks. does that sound familiar. they are actually high on jamie nails starting. that should tell ya all you have to know.

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

But didn't you hear?? Jamie Nails has lost a TON of weight and is looking really good! If he lives up to his potential, he could be one of the best OL-man in the league!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• clumping platelets

Dats phunny

Comment

Working...
                X