PDA

View Full Version : When will all this Turner stuff be over?

BILLSROCK1212
04-05-2007, 02:09 PM
I haven't eaten today because I have been waiting to see if we trade for Turner. I hope all of this ends soon.

patmoran2006
04-05-2007, 02:11 PM
I wouldnt bank on it..

This is something that could very easily (hopefully not) go all the way up through draft day.

Im hoping something gets done one way or the other soon

DraftBoy
04-05-2007, 02:12 PM
So are you saying your on a hunger strike? Id call the local media to alert them to your cause.

OpIv37
04-05-2007, 02:13 PM
So are you saying your on a hunger strike? Id call the local media to alert them to your cause.

he'll just get overshadowed by the damn American Idol hunger strike morons.

gil
04-05-2007, 02:14 PM
really? because you've hardly posted anything about it :laughter:

DraftBoy
04-05-2007, 02:14 PM
he'll just get overshadowed by the damn American Idol hunger strike morons.

Are there seriously American Idol hunger strike morons? If so please provide a link so that I can laugh at them.

mysticsoto
04-05-2007, 02:15 PM
I wouldnt bank on it..

This is something that could very easily (hopefully not) go all the way up through draft day.

Im hoping something gets done one way or the other soon

Actually, it should be the opposite. We should hope this goes all the way to draft day b'cse that means Levy is waiting to see if Willis is going to be available at #12 or not. If he makes the 1st rd trade swap now and Willis is available, alot complaints will come the FO's way if our switching of Crowell to MLB doesn't work out well.

However, if Willis is gone, Marv looks like a genious by pulling a trade down, grabbing Turner and grabbing an excellent OLB prospect in Pos/Timmons/Beason with our trade down pick without losing a pick.

I guess it depends on how badly you want Willis for our middle defense!!!

BILLSROCK1212
04-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Are there seriously American Idol hunger strike morons? If so please provide a link so that I can laugh at them.i am gonna go have a muffin now

OpIv37
04-05-2007, 02:20 PM
Are there seriously American Idol hunger strike morons? If so please provide a link so that I can laugh at them.

someone posted it in the TZ last week- http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=123470&highlight=hunger+strike

DraftBoy
04-05-2007, 02:22 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She could use the hunger strike anyways

DraftBoy
04-05-2007, 02:23 PM
Did you see the vid from 16 days later that she has to stop the Hunger Strike??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l87Uza7kppU&NR=1

"Medical Reasons"

Translation: My big ass is hungry!

OpIv37
04-05-2007, 02:27 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She could use the hunger strike anyways

that's exactly what I said in the TZ!

Meathead
04-05-2007, 02:33 PM
you think thats bad i havent pooped since this whole turner thing started

Mr. Miyagi
04-05-2007, 03:33 PM
Then I really hope they drag it out to draft day.

ddaryl
04-05-2007, 03:35 PM
Actually, it should be the opposite. We should hope this goes all the way to draft day b'cse that means Levy is waiting to see if Willis is going to be available at #12 or not. If he makes the 1st rd trade swap now and Willis is available, alot complaints will come the FO's way if our switching of Crowell to MLB doesn't work out well.

However, if Willis is gone, Marv looks like a genious by pulling a trade down, grabbing Turner and grabbing an excellent OLB prospect in Pos/Timmons/Beason with our trade down pick without losing a pick.

I guess it depends on how badly you want Willis for our middle defense!!!

There will be no 1sr rd pick involved here.... So we can have our cake and eat it to.

gr8slayer
04-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Did you see the vid from 16 days later that she has to stop the Hunger Strike??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l87Uza7kppU&NR=1

"Medical Reasons"

Translation: My big ass is hungry!
Hey ******* don't make fun of fairly large Americans.