PDA

View Full Version : Give away our second for Turner and take Bush with our 3rd.

HHURRICANE
04-05-2007, 03:21 PM
Bush may have a rod in his leg but he's still worth a 3rd rounder and I think he will be there. Even with Turner we need another rookie back to develop as an A-train replacement. Turner is worth a shot for our #2. but no more than this.

BILLSROCK1212
04-05-2007, 03:22 PM
Bush may have a rod in his leg but he's still worth a 3rd rounder and I think he will be there. Even with Turner we need another rookie back to develop as an A-train replacement. Turner is worth a shot for our #2. but no more than this.Lorenzo Booker is the guy to develope not Bush

X-Era
04-05-2007, 03:23 PM
Bush may have a rod in his leg but he's still worth a 3rd rounder and I think he will be there. Even with Turner we need another rookie back to develop as an A-train replacement. Turner is worth a shot for our #2. but no more than this.

If we dont go Lynch or Peterson in the 1st, Id like this move.

ddaryl
04-05-2007, 03:23 PM
I'd be really nervous with any athlete thats sportin a metal rod.

gr8slayer
04-05-2007, 03:24 PM
I don't want Bush on the first day. We have much bigger needs if we get Turner.

Scumbag College
04-05-2007, 03:30 PM

I think Bush slips well into the third round, possibly into the second day. There is no conceivable way that he's going to be 100% ready to go by opening day next season less than a year after getting a metal rod put into his leg. In addition, the RB class next year is going to be stacked and a team might opt to take a RB next year opposed to rolling the dice with a high pick this year in a player whom may or may not ever be the same as he was in college.

HHURRICANE
04-05-2007, 03:30 PM

A rod in his leg won't be a problem. There are skill guys that have played with a rod in their leg. He's not worth a first or second with this injury but a third is a good risk.