• Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

I am slowly starting to warm to Pacman

Titans | A. Jones apologizes to teammates, NFL
    Thu, 5 Apr 2007 22:22:45 -0700
    Jim Wyatt, of the Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans CB Adam Jones has apologized to both his teammates and the NFL for the negative publicity he has generated. Jones also said he expects to be punished for his 10 run-ins with the law since entering the league in 2005. "Whatever the punishment is, I am going to be a man and I am going to take responsibilities and own up,'' Jones said. "Hopefully it won't be that long or nothing that could jeopardize my career.'' A ruling in the case could come this week.

Seems like a good guy who became friends with the wrong people. Chris Henry on the other hand is a totally different person and the same goes for Tank Johnson. I believe Tank and Chris should be suspended for a longer period of time than Pacman unless the NFL takes Pacman failing to report a run-in with the law in Atlanta to the NFL harshly.
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: I am slowly starting to warm to Pacman

Good guy?

Right....

D & S Sports

Comment

• jamesiscool
      suck it fool.
      • Feb 2007

he may not have been a good guy but maybe he can become one if he finally sees that being a punkass thug is idiotic.
      Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• feldspar
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
        Titans | A. Jones apologizes to teammates, NFL
        Thu, 5 Apr 2007 22:22:45 -0700
        Jim Wyatt, of the Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans CB Adam Jones has apologized to both his teammates and the NFL for the negative publicity he has generated. Jones also said he expects to be punished for his 10 run-ins with the law since entering the league in 2005. "Whatever the punishment is, I am going to be a man and I am going to take responsibilities and own up,'' Jones said. "Hopefully it won't be that long or nothing that could jeopardize my career.'' A ruling in the case could come this week.

Seems like a good guy who became friends with the wrong people. Chris Henry on the other hand is a totally different person and the same goes for Tank Johnson. I believe Tank and Chris should be suspended for a longer period of time than Pacman unless the NFL takes Pacman failing to report a run-in with the law in Atlanta to the NFL harshly.
        You've got to be kidding.

Did you ever think that his friends might have been the ones to get involved with the wrong person? If you take that "apology" at face value, then you are totally naive.

The jails are full of people saying the same things as Pacman.

Tell the shooting victims that he "just got mixed up in the wrong crowd" and see what they say. 10 incidents in 2 years and even more in college. This pattern reeks of bad character.

Even in his apology he expresses his self-interest..."sorry about that guys. I hope I'm not punished too badly."

Comment

• feldspar
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by feldspar
          If you like Pacman that much, maybe you'll get lucky and become cellmates one day.

Comment

• mikemac2001
            is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
            • Mar 2003

listen i dont think the dude is bad guy but i think his friends are and he really aint someone who back down on the only people who have been there for most of his life. the problem is those guys arnt tht best people to hang around with, i feel for him bc it is a moral issue he wants to be good but he doesnt want to push his friends to the side. Im pretty sure none of us were ever in his situation so its really hard to judge. id love to see him have no issues, ive watched some stories on him about what he has given back to inner city and he didnt want people to know about.

Id love to see pac man play and not have issues im actually pulling for him

MUCK
            FIAMI

Comment

• jamesiscool
              suck it fool.
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by mikemac2001
              listen i dont think the dude is bad guy but i think his friends are and he really aint someone who back down on the only people who have been there for most of his life. the problem is those guys arnt tht best people to hang around with, i feel for him bc it is a moral issue he wants to be good but he doesnt want to push his friends to the side. Im pretty sure none of us were ever in his situation so its really hard to judge. id love to see him have no issues, ive watched some stories on him about what he has given back to inner city and he didnt want people to know about.

i dont think he's a bad guy but i dont necessarily think he's a good guy either.

of course people want to see NFL players play up to their full potential and not get caught up with everything that comes with money and fame.

i dont think he'll ever be the kind of guy thats going to read bedtime stories to kids at the local orphanage but i think he cn learn how not to be a punk.
              Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
                !?!?!?!?!?
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by jamesiscool
                i dont think he's a bad guy but i dont necessarily think he's a good guy either.

of course people want to see NFL players play up to their full potential and not get caught up with everything that comes with money and fame.

i dont think he'll ever be the kind of guy thats going to read bedtime stories to kids at the local orphanage but i think he cn learn how not to be a punk.
                i think this is the beginning of him becoming a better person and i think in the end he will be doing that....Pacman please don't proove me wrong

Comment

• jamesiscool
                  suck it fool.
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
                  i think this is the beginning of him becoming a better person and i think in the end he will be doing that....Pacman please don't proove me wrong
                  not guna happen.

that would be like OJ feeding the elderly and cleaning bedpas in a retirement home.
                  Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• feldspar
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by mikemac2001

Seriously, you sound like his mother.

"My poor boy wouldn't never hurt nobody. It's those dang ruffian friends a his done messed his brain."

Give me a break.

There is a term for a person who can come across as a totally reasonable "good guy," then turn around and commit crimes without a conscience. It's called being a sociopath.

How do you know what influences Pacman to do what? You act like he's your friend, and that's the way you get the inside scoop. Why would you ever assume to know his motivation? Pacman is a spitter...if he spit on your mother, would you give him a free pass because the "bad influences" in his life made him act that way. No. He is an adult responsible for his own actions. As far as I'm concerned, the guy is a total punk who doesn't realize the chance he's been given. I hope he has to go to work at the 7-11. Maybe then he will learn some humility.

Comment

• feldspar
                      • Mar 2007

Were you people born yesterday?

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                        Pinkerton's son
                        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by feldspar
                        Were you people born yesterday?
                        I cant help but think of anything when im reading about this "poor" sod..

the guy simply hasnt been educated enough. he has more money than most of know what to do with, and im pretty sure he just doesnt know what to do with it. To be honest, he has more put away than we know. still.... people said coming out of college that he had a past, and that his physical skills were overshadowed by what he can do w.o the rock in his hands.

where have we seen this before????

nowhere. this guy is a grade-A stud. however, he is a mental midget and couldnt stay outta jail if his life depended on it. So...Bills fans.....do you prefer we draft a dude with a history (AKA pacman) or do you go with the safe-er guy who has much less physical talent? to me that is us drafting lynch before POZ. poz is a hard worker, lycnh is a physical specimen who can do everything...and and has a history with the police.

i have beena POZ fan and a Lynch fan all along, I just think its so relevant to bills fan whether we draft a guy like lynch or not, especially since he has such a chceckedred past or not, when we may be able to get a guy like POZ later (if we trade down) who has not so much as a strike agaisnst his name.

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

i wonder if the stripper who had her face bashed into the stage and had the **** beat out of her by a nfl player is starting to warm up to him.

wonder if the dude who will never walk again is warming up to pacman.

i wonder if the bouncer that had a chunk bite out of his leg by pacman is warming up to him after his touching interview.

i wonder if the college student who got spit on by pacman is warming up to him...
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                            i wonder if the stripper who had her face bashed into the stage and had the **** beat out of her by a nfl player is starting to warm up to him.

wonder if the dude who will never walk again is warming up to pacman.

i wonder if the bouncer that had a chunk bite out of his leg by pacman is warming up to him after his touching interview.

i wonder if the college student who got spit on by pacman is warming up to him...

If any of those people were either friends or relatives of posters here, I wonder if they will warm up to him. The guy makes millions and is an adult. I don't care if he it's his friends who are the bad guy. He knows right from wrong. If he was a 16 yr. old then maybe he wouldn't know any better. I don't feel sorry for him at all.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• M
                              • Aug 2006

It took him 10 times + to figure out that his behavior is unacceptable?!?! I don't think so...
                              Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!

Comment

Working...
                              X