PDA

View Full Version : Back Up QB a top priority

The Answer
04-06-2007, 11:45 AM
The Answer is still pretty disgusted over the loss of wily veteran Kelly Holcomb, but he's demanded a trade and has moved on to 'GREENER' pastures in Philly and it is what it is.

Now assuming the front office is delusional and believes this is a playoff team, and The Answer is pretty sure that's the case, than who do you think they will bring in to back up Losman?

Nall Ball simply isn't the ANSWER - and all the 'big names' are off the market except for Statuesoe (who obviously isn't coming back to Buffalo).

Aaron Brooks is still out there - but after that there's not much.

The Answer believes that CFL superstar Ricky Ray is strong possibility - could be another Doug Flutie in the making and The Answer would love to bring him to camp and see what he can do

Discuss. :feedback:

~The Answer

TacklingDummy
04-06-2007, 11:51 AM
~The Answer to ~The Answer question is that nobody cares about Holcomb or who the Bills backup QB is until JP gets either hurt or plays terrible.

~The Dummy

Dr. Lecter
04-06-2007, 12:10 PM
One Doug Flutie was one too many.

No thanks. Nall is just as good as Holcomb in this offense.

mikemac2001
04-06-2007, 12:38 PM
The Answer is still pretty disgusted over the loss of wily veteran Kelly Holcomb, but he's demanded a trade and has moved on to 'GREENER' pastures in Philly and it is what it is.

Now assuming the front office is delusional and believes this is a playoff team, and The Answer is pretty sure that's the case, than who do you think they will bring in to back up Losman?

Nall Ball simply isn't the ANSWER - and all the 'big names' are off the market except for Statuesoe (who obviously isn't coming back to Buffalo).

Aaron Brooks is still out there - but after that there's not much.

The Answer believes that CFL superstar Ricky Ray is strong possibility - could be another Doug Flutie in the making and The Answer would love to bring him to camp and see what he can do

Discuss. :feedback:

~The Answer

i just clicked this link so i could groan it, already could tell its spam

patmoran2006
04-06-2007, 12:41 PM
this is why marv gave Nall the big bucks.. #2

justasportsfan
04-06-2007, 12:48 PM
:lolpoint: :penalty: <--- that's how far KH can throw a hailmary.

Even Saban can throw deeper than KH.

mayotm
04-06-2007, 12:56 PM
~The Answer to ~The Answer question is that nobody cares about Holcomb or who the Bills backup QB is until JP gets either hurt or plays terrible.

~The DummySticking with the third person theme, Mayotm is impressed. A QB thread and you didn't take a complete shot at JP. I would have expected you to write " WHEN JP plays terrible..."

jamesiscool
04-06-2007, 12:56 PM
will u ever get off holcombs dick?

just cuz u got a hard on for him doesnt mean we need to hear about it every ****ing day from u.

camelcowboy
04-06-2007, 01:23 PM
No one cares

The Answer
04-06-2007, 01:25 PM
One Doug Flutie was one too many.

No thanks. Nall is just as good as Holcomb in this offense.

No way Nall Ball is on the same level as The Holcomb - Also why wouldn't we want another Flutie?

Seems like people keep forgetting that the little general was the last QB to take this team to a playoff birth, and also was a savior for this franchise at the time.

~The Answer

The Answer
04-06-2007, 01:27 PM
will u ever get off holcombs dick?

just cuz u got a hard on for him doesnt mean we need to hear about it every ****ing day from u.

Let's move on - this thread isn't about Holcomb so take your agenda elseware.

This thread is about addressing a serious need for this football team - a legit back up QB to JP. Nall Ball is not THE ANSWER - and look for the dinosaurs at OBD to address this need at some point.

~The Answer

justasportsfan
04-06-2007, 01:29 PM
:lolpoint:
The Answer is still pretty disgusted

The Answer
04-06-2007, 01:32 PM
:lolpoint: :penalty: <--- that's how far KH can throw a hailmary.

Even Saban can throw deeper than KH.

You really have no clue about Holcombs arm strength do you?

Former middle tenn state standout is a downfield assassin when given the opportunity - you will be privy to that now that he's on a team with a real offensive line and has time to throw.

~The Answer

justasportsfan
04-06-2007, 01:36 PM
You really have no clue about Holcombs arm strength do you?

Former middle tenn state standout is a downfield assassin when given the opportunity - you will be privy to that now that he's on a team with a real offensive line and has time to throw.

~The Answer

patmoran2006
04-06-2007, 01:40 PM
I actually agree with Justa.. It MUST be Friday..

http://www.parkwayreststop.com/archives/Crown%20Royal.jpg

Generalissimus Gibby
04-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Why not Toby Korrodi? DII product, good pocket presence, decent arm strength, dumb as a box of rocks - I tutored him in history- more immobile than Holcomb and he looked good at combine.

justasportsfan
04-06-2007, 01:42 PM
I actually agree with Justa.. It MUST be Friday..

http://www.parkwayreststop.com/archives/Crown%20Royal.jpg

good friday. :pray:

I'll abstain from picking on you for today.

patmoran2006
04-06-2007, 01:43 PM
It will be in around 2 or so hours. You drive me crazy on here, but I still like you anyway

justasportsfan
04-06-2007, 01:44 PM
but I still like you anyway
you better not change your....oh wait ,abstain :pray:

Dr. Lecter
04-06-2007, 01:44 PM
It will be in around 2 or so hours. You drive me crazy on here, but I still like you anyway

It is a short trip.

Generalissimus Gibby
04-06-2007, 01:47 PM
I love holcomblowers, they are so funny. They post just for my amusement right? I mean they don't seriously think Hopeless was a better QB?

OpIv37
04-06-2007, 01:49 PM
Nall Ball is not the answer, but neither is Holcomb, Brooks or any other bum.

If JP gets hurt, we're screwed. End of story. No point in throwing tons of money at a clipboard holder. If we wanted to do that, Holcomb would still be here.

The Answer
04-06-2007, 01:49 PM
Why not Toby Korrodi? DII product, good pocket presence, decent arm strength, dumb as a box of rocks - I tutored him in history- more immobile than Holcomb and he looked good at combine.

Let's be serious here - legit options only please.

~The Answer

Generalissimus Gibby
04-06-2007, 01:51 PM
Let's be serious here - legit options only please.

~The Answer

Is it possible that he is so clueless that he misses the irony in his statement?

The Answer
04-06-2007, 01:52 PM
I love holcomblowers, they are so funny. They post just for my amusement right? I mean they don't seriously think Hopeless was a better QB?

Let The Answer make this clear - he is a Losman backer, obviously he is younger and has more upside at this point that The Holcomb.

But make no mistake about it - in 2005 The Holcomb was the better QB, and it's debateable whether or not we would have been superbowl bound last year with The Holcomb starting - he probably would have got us 3-5 more wins than JP but we would have sacrificed his development.

~The Answer

patmoran2006
04-06-2007, 01:59 PM
Let The Answer make this clear - he is a Losman backer, obviously he is younger and has more upside at this point that The Holcomb.

But make no mistake about it - in 2005 The Holcomb was the better QB, and it's debateable whether or not we would have been superbowl bound last year with The Holcomb starting - he probably would have got us 3-5 more wins than JP but we would have sacrificed his development.

~The Answer
after reading this, i will never rip on JUSTA again. you make him sound like Jim Rome by comparison.

Super Bowl with Holcomb.. LOL
This kid's arm is stronger
http://www.personal.psu.edu/jdc6/youth_football.jpg

jamesiscool
04-06-2007, 02:06 PM
Let's move on - this thread isn't about Holcomb so take your agenda elseware.

This thread is about addressing a serious need for this football team - a legit back up QB to JP. Nall Ball is not THE ANSWER - and look for the dinosaurs at OBD to address this need at some point.

~The Answer

the title may say back up QB top priotiry, but what it might as well say is "i (the Answer) LOVE Kelly Holcomb's Penis."

everyday its another thread about how because we lost one of the greatest QB's alive in Kelly Holcomb (which is one of the most delusional things I've ever heard in my life) we need a new back up or feely is intimidated but holcombs awesomeness or some otehr KH related subject.

NOBODY CARES

mysticsoto
04-06-2007, 02:16 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about recommendations for which QB to pick up in the 2nd day of drafting...

Mr. Pink
04-06-2007, 02:49 PM
How about we get an actual aging vet with a strong arm!

I hear Jeff George is available!

kgun12
04-06-2007, 03:54 PM
No one cares

Then stop acknowledging his threads! Simple!

justasportsfan
04-06-2007, 04:26 PM
after reading this, i will never rip on JUSTA again. you make him sound like Jim Rome by comparison.

At least the Answer sticks to his comments. You make John Kerry look like a man of his word.

kgun12
04-06-2007, 04:36 PM
At least the Answer sticks to his comments. You make John Kerry look like a man of his word.

:spit: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: