I think we are waiting until Tennessee agrees with Turner or Dillon to finish this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

I think we are waiting until Tennessee agrees with Turner or Dillon to finish this...

I think we are waiting until the Titans sign Dillon which will lower Turner's price tag or for the Titans to come to an agreement with Turner and the Chargers and we will match it. So really it is a risk reward thing here.
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: I think we are waiting until Tennessee agrees with Turner or Dillon to finish this...

why couldnt you put this in one of the other 29 turner threads....
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

Re: I think we are waiting until Tennessee agrees with Turner or Dillon to finish this...

It's about to be 30.. Cause Im going to start a thread asking people who they think Turner compares to--- style-wise

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
        It's about to be 30.. Cause Im going to start a thread asking people who they think Turner compares to--- style-wise
        I'm starting 31... why do we need 30 turner threads?

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
          !?!?!?!?!?
          • Mar 2006

any more?

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Anyone know if he's left buffalo yet?
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• mikemac2001
              is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
              • Mar 2003

instead of starting a post figured id just ask...anyway to check what threads u have posted on...

MUCK
              FIAMI

Comment

Working...
              X