• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • acehole
    • Jan 2006

Good news on a Sat Morn

Titans | White dropping pounds
    Sat, 7 Apr 2007 04:30:28 -0700
    Jim Wyatt, of the Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans RB LenDale White, who reportedly arrived to the team's offseason conditioning program at 260 pounds, has lost nine pounds in the last two weeks, according to a team official.
    Hated by the stupid..
    Loved by their moms.

• patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Good news on a Sat Morn

That is good news.

However, here is some bad news.

We are all assuming that San Diego WILL trade Turner... The reality I think is we are overlooking how easily San Diego may just decide to keep him for another year. He at worst is an incredible backup for them, and on a championship calibre team; He's invaluable insurance should something happen to LT.

Im not saying SD wont part with Turner, in the end they probably do; but that's ONLY if they think they are getting a good deal. IF Bills fans are silly enough to think they're going to give him up for a third rounder or two, I think we're crazy. In that case, they'd rather keep him.

it may not take a first (and I wouldnt give 12 up for him anyway) but I think its going to take two first day picks to land him. and hopefully we can spread that over two years instead of one.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• acehole
      • Jan 2006

Agree on all but I think there is more pressure for him to get somthing for Turner then nothing for Turner.....in the end I think we get for lower then we think.....especially if the Titans are not putting a premium on RB being a big need anymore.

Originally posted by patmoran2006
      That is good news.

However, here is some bad news.

We are all assuming that San Diego WILL trade Turner... The reality I think is we are overlooking how easily San Diego may just decide to keep him for another year. He at worst is an incredible backup for them, and on a championship calibre team; He's invaluable insurance should something happen to LT.

Im not saying SD wont part with Turner, in the end they probably do; but that's ONLY if they think they are getting a good deal. IF Bills fans are silly enough to think they're going to give him up for a third rounder or two, I think we're crazy. In that case, they'd rather keep him.

it may not take a first (and I wouldnt give 12 up for him anyway) but I think its going to take two first day picks to land him. and hopefully we can spread that over two years instead of one.
      Hated by the stupid..
      Loved by their moms.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

I agree that it will take more than a 3rd this year and 3rd next year, but I totally disagree about the Chargers holding onto him this year - the ONLY way I see that happening would be because AJ f'd up and overplayed his hand, wanting too much for Turner and/or waiting too long. But I really don't see that happening. I think in the end the Bills end up with him in exchange for a minimum of our 2nd straight up. I could also see a scenario where we swap 2nds with them, and give up a couple of later picks..

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by JJamezz
          I agree that it will take more than a 3rd this year and 3rd next year, but I totally disagree about the Chargers holding onto him this year - the ONLY way I see that happening would be because AJ f'd up and overplayed his hand, wanting too much for Turner and/or waiting too long. But I really don't see that happening. I think in the end the Bills end up with him in exchange for a minimum of our 2nd straight up. I could also see a scenario where we swap 2nds with them, and give up a couple of later picks..
          You might have to change your signature then.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Spaz
            You might have to change your signature then.

Comment

• Stewie
              Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
              • Aug 2002

when you're a fat 260 pounder, you can lose 9lbs just by cutting out all non-water beverages. I don't think he de-turded all of a sudden.
              Originally posted by Topdog
              Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
              Originally posted by mercyrule
              I love Weiner.
              Originally posted by mercyrule
              also cheese

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

I think the Titans' plan is working beautifully. I never believed that they were really willing to spend another first day draft pick on an RB for the 2nd year in a row. I was thinking all along that their plan was to use the Turner interest and visit to kick fat LenDale White in the ass and let him know he better shape up because his job is in jeopardy.

Comment

• Devin
                  The Octagon
                  • Apr 2003

White would have to drop another 20 more at least.

Im hoping they sign Dillon or Brown.

SD wont hold onto Turner, they will get value for him at its peak.
                  http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006

If so, screw that. Honestly, unless we can pull a swap of 1sts, I do not want to see Turner here at the cost of two first day picks. I'd rather go with Lynch, Willis if available, or even a trade up for AP.

AP + JP + uhh, PP = Success!!
                    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                    -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

the bills didn't have a problem letting their no.1 rb go even with 1 year left on his contract knowing he would be gone next year. I don't see why SD can't and won't deal their back up away under the same circumstances the bills were in with their no.1 rb.

IMO, AJ would be stupid not to deal him. We're talking about their BACK UP. Not their no.1. I'm sure the new HC would love to use that draft pick to grab someone who he thinks would do well in his system down the road.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Devin
                        White would have to drop another 20 more at least.

Im hoping they sign Dillon or Brown.

SD wont hold onto Turner, they will get value for him at its peak.
                        Agreed, anyone who thinks that San Diego would hold onto a backup RB for $3 million is insane. Especially when they can get a 2nd rounder out of it.

I'm hoping Dillon signs with Tenn next week. That will give us the hint that he's ours.

Comment

Working...
                        X