PDA

View Full Version : College Football Challenge on ESPN

jpdex12
04-07-2007, 01:33 PM
Anyone watch the college football challenge on ESPN?

Troy smith won the longest throw with 71 yards (Jamarcus Russell wasn;t in it)

Kenny Irons won the Marine obstacle run. He is a really upbeat kid.

Robert Meachem won the receiving contest (footballs through pitching machines) This guy is a competitor. He caught each ball with such ease it looked like he wasn't even trying. He could have gone even faster as he was yelling at the guys to throw them faster! I'm not judging this statement just from this competition but Meachem is going to be awesome in the NFL.

Some Justin Medlock (kicker) from UCLA nailed every kick in the kicking contest like it was nobodies business. He wasn't even measuring his steps. He just jogged up to the ball and kicked the **** out of it and nailed the 50 yarder with ease.

Mentionables...Darius Walker has really good hands!
...Drew Stanton is acurate and poised.
...Zebransky has a weak ass arm.

BILLSROCK1212
04-07-2007, 01:39 PM
Anyone watch the college football challenge on ESPN?

Troy smith won the longest throw with 71 yards (Jamarcus Russell wasn;t in it)

Kenny Irons won the Marine obstacle run. He is a really upbeat kid.

Robert Meachem won the receiving contest (footballs through pitching machines) This guy is a competitor. He caught each ball with such ease it looked like he wasn't even trying. He could have gone even faster as he was yelling at the guys to throw them faster! I'm not judging this statement just from this competition but Meachem is going to be awesome in the NFL.

Some Justin Medlock (kicker) from UCLA nailed every kick in the kicking contest like it was nobodies business. He wasn't even measuring his steps. He just jogged up to the ball and kicked the **** out of it and nailed the 50 yarder with ease.

Mentionables...Darius Walker has really good hands!
...Drew Stanton is acurate and poised.
...Zebransky has a weak ass arm.
they show reruns of this sooooo mannnnny times....this contest made me believe that Medlock is a better prospect than Crosby

jpdex12
04-07-2007, 01:56 PM
Yeah, if we needed a kicker I wouldn't mind giving up a first day pick on him. He was hitting those FG's like layups!

BILLSROCK1212
04-07-2007, 02:16 PM
Yeah, if we needed a kicker I wouldn't mind giving up a first day pick on him. He was hitting those FG's like layups!
not a first day pick but a mid 2nd day pick.

jpdex12
04-07-2007, 02:18 PM
not a first day pick but a mid 2nd day pick.

Late first day pick? Remember, Lindell was our leading scorer.

BILLSROCK1212
04-07-2007, 02:23 PM
Late first day pick? Remember, Lindell was our leading scorer.
its to early, Crosby will still be picked ahead of him....Medlock is a projected late round/UDFA pick

BlackMetalNinja
04-07-2007, 06:10 PM
Yeah I watched it... when it was on the first time in early January...

raphael120
04-07-2007, 07:56 PM
what the heck ever happened to the man love fest for troy smith? he's not even projected to go in the first round anymore, its all brady quinn and jamarcus russell talk

BILLSROCK1212
04-07-2007, 08:13 PM
what the heck ever happened to the man love fest for troy smith? he's not even projected to go in the first round anymore, its all brady quinn and jamarcus russell talkwhen was he ever projected to go in the first round? maybe only some people projected that after the Michigan game but that was rediculous

DraftBoy
04-07-2007, 08:21 PM
Medlock as a UDFA would be great!

BILLSROCK1212
04-07-2007, 10:44 PM
Medlock as a UDFA would be great!
i doubt that he will make it there though....several teams need a kicker in the draft