PDA

View Full Version : Dead Time

jpdex12
04-07-2007, 02:49 PM
The weekends begin to suck the closer you get to the draft. We usually don't hear about anything happening until Monday.

realdealryan
04-07-2007, 02:56 PM
How can you call it dead time when there are "how much for Turner?" and "if I were GM" and "mock draft v. 13.7.59.5" and "Turner vs. Briggs vs. Ditka" threads? There are 7000 GMs on here that I just can't get enough of. Real news doesn't compare.

Meathead
04-07-2007, 03:34 PM
i want them to make the season twenty-four games long and increase the playoffs to half the league so that we have football games for everything but the three middle months of the summer

whos wit me

BILLSROCK1212
04-07-2007, 04:01 PM
i want them to make the season twenty-four games long and increase the playoffs to half the league so that we have football games for everything but the three middle months of the summer

whos wit me
I am as long as football doesnt become soemthing like baseball has become.

Pinkerton Security
04-07-2007, 04:04 PM
I am as long as football doesnt become soemthing like baseball has become.

become? what has it become?

raphael120
04-07-2007, 04:10 PM
i think part of the reason why football is so addictive...its like the NFL is like a hot chic you go out with, start to click and things start gettin hot, then she goes on vacation for 6 months and youre like ****, she needs to come back already! the NFL is that chic that you never get bored with cuz she keeps comin back better and more intriguing than the last. and as a bills fan, the NFL is that chic tthat always gives you blue balls...

Pinkerton Security
04-07-2007, 04:27 PM
i think part of the reason why football is so addictive...its like the NFL is like a hot chic you go out with, start to click and things start gettin hot, then she goes on vacation for 6 months and youre like ****, she needs to come back already! the NFL is that chic that you never get bored with cuz she keeps comin back better and more intriguing than the last. and as a bills fan, the NFL is that chic tthat always gives you blue balls...

excellent analogy!!!!

jpdex12
04-07-2007, 06:01 PM
How can you call it dead time when there are "how much for Turner?" and "if I were GM" and "mock draft v. 13.7.59.5" and "Turner vs. Briggs vs. Ditka" threads? There are 7000 GMs on here that I just can't get enough of. Real news doesn't compare.

Why don't you start a rumor and spice things up!

SquishDaFish
04-07-2007, 06:59 PM

:laughing:

SABURZFAN
04-07-2007, 07:45 PM
The weekends begin to suck the closer you get to the draft. We usually don't hear about anything happening until Monday.

get a few lossman threads going and business will pick up quick. :up: