PDA

View Full Version : Was I at HSBC South yesterday?

THATHURMANATOR
04-08-2007, 09:58 AM
Sure seems like it :bf1:

clumping platelets
04-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Was it rockin'?

Dozerdog
04-08-2007, 10:05 AM
I'm surprised you guys aren't hitting an empty Philly building today.

I was considering the DC game until Easter obligations got in the way. I was going to hit Philly on the way back.

You can probably scalp seats for well under face today

OpIv37
04-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Was it rockin'?

it was easily 50-50 Sabres fans, and I wouldn't be shocked if there were actually more Sabres fans than Caps fans. The "Let's Go Buffalo!" chants drowned out the Caps chants for most of the game.

Before the game, we went to an Irish pub kind of across the street from the arena. It was FULL of Sabres fans and people were chanting in the bar before the game even started.

It was a great showing by Sabres fans and a piss-poor showing by Caps fans, on "Fan Appreciation Day" no less.

LET'S GO BUFFALO :gosabres:

OpIv37
04-08-2007, 10:08 AM

I was considering the DC game until Easter obligations got in the way. I was going to hit Philly on the way back.

it's tempting but some of my relatives who are from Philly are in town for Easter dinner.

THATHURMANATOR
04-08-2007, 10:10 AM
Holy **** yes. It was great. We got in there early and sat in our section and these 3 caps fans sat down 2 rows behind us and one of them started right off "Buffalo Stinks" I pointed out the records then he immediatly started in on how the city sucks and is the "armpit of the country" which of course maddened me to no end. I went back and forth with him for a little bit then he shut up. Then our entire section was filled with Sabre fans and he started in on everyone. We destroyed him with wit(He was a blockhead). The guy was a dolt... He started joking around with everyone after awhile. UNTIL... right at the end of the game my GF's sisters boyfriend yelled up to him something and he came running down and screaming in our faces how we are fair weather fans in Buffalo Blah blah blah. He yelled you know nothing about hockey who was the goalie before Hasek. I yelled Fuhr ******* and he Kept blabbing and yelling in my girls face and the 7 beers I had drank Krept up. He was like 5 people over in the row and I EXPLODED on him and said come over her you little ******. I was super pissed I started going at him and he ran back up the stairs and around and right out the other side. As he was going out he yelled like a little douche "you took it too far man you made it personal" I said whatever fatso and he ran out. I received a standing O from the Sabres fans in our section. I wish that bastard hadnt ran away.

THATHURMANATOR
04-08-2007, 10:10 AM

We are down here visiting My girls brother for Easter so that is out!

Dozerdog
04-08-2007, 10:51 AM
Was the game sold out? or could I have scored a ticket walking up?