Skate Zilla
    -----------------------
    Skate Zilla HD Studios:
    SKATE ZILLA HD STUDIOS
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Re: NHL.com Frozen Moment - Buffalo Fans Invading the Verizon Center

that is the best thing i've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my buddy from high school was there and basically said it was a home game.

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
      • May 2005

Originally posted by jfreeman
      that is the best thing i've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my buddy from high school was there and basically said it was a home game.
      Who was that?

Comment

• Bill Brasky
        Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
        • Jan 2004

college franko

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

NHL.com Frozen Moment: Sabres fans in the Caps' arena

The official National Hockey League website including news, rosters, stats, schedules, teams, and video.

classic.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• chubluv
            BillsZone bowling team MVP
            • Jan 2003

Re: NHL.com Frozen Moment: Sabres fans in the Caps' arena

Nice.

While listening to the game I heard Briere getting booed when he touched the puck. By the 2nd period all you could hear were lets go Buffalo chants & fans booing Ovechkin when he touched the puck.

We are in 5th place
            Clump is on the IR
            Chubluv average is 167
            Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
            Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by chubluv
              Nice.

While listening to the game I heard Briere getting booed when he touched the puck. By the 2nd period all you could hear were lets go Buffalo chants & fans booing Ovechkin when he touched the puck.
              It was great hearing "O-V" get booed in his own stadium. He's all the Caps have. Semin and Kolzig are ok but the rest of that team is worthless.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

The Caps majority owner was interviewed during the 2nd period (on the caps Directv broadcast) and he said we have to figure out a way to make all the local Sabres fans become caps fans, lol.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
                  The Caps majority owner was interviewed during the 2nd period (on the caps Directv broadcast) and he said we have to figure out a way to make all the local Sabres fans become caps fans, lol.
                  They need to win first.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                    • May 2003

Washington might be the best team suited to move. My brother-in-law lives there and says nobody is ever at the games.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                      Washington might be the best team suited to move. My brother-in-law lives there and says nobody is ever at the games.
                      I went to 4 games at that arena this year. One was on a weeknight- the stadium was maybe 1/3 full. Two were on Fridays- the stadium was maybe 60% full. The other one was yesterday's Sat afternoon game- the announced attendance was 18,000, which is about 75% capacity, but half those people were Sabres fans.

For a metropolitan area of almost 4 million people, that's weak. In fact, I think "weak" is the best word to describe their fan base. Of course they have a small cadre of die hards, but beyond that no one here cares about hockey.

But hockey is a tough sell down here. It's not as popular as it is up North, and a lot of people down here are transplants and still root for the teams where they're from (however this doesn't seem to bother the Skins any).
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                        • May 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        I went to 4 games at that arena this year. One was on a weeknight- the stadium was maybe 1/3 full. Two were on Fridays- the stadium was maybe 60% full. The other one was yesterday's Sat afternoon game- the announced attendance was 18,000, which is about 75% capacity, but half those people were Sabres fans.

For a metropolitan area of almost 4 million people, that's weak. In fact, I think "weak" is the best word to describe their fan base. Of course they have a small cadre of die hards, but beyond that no one here cares about hockey.

But hockey is a tough sell down here. It's not as popular as it is up North, and a lot of people down here are transplants and still root for the teams where they're from (however this doesn't seem to bother the Skins any).
                        Where abouts do you live Op, my brother-in-law lives in Alexandria in Mount Vernon.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
                          Where abouts do you live Op, my brother-in-law lives in Alexandria in Mount Vernon.
                          I live about 7 or 8 miles from there, in Alexandria near Kingstowne (he'll know what it means). As the crow flies, it's probably 4 miles, but Huntley Meadows Park and Fort Belvoir get in the way so it's much longer to actually drive there.

We used to own a condo off of Rte 1 very close to Mount Vernon.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                          X