PDA

View Full Version : Anybody just a little scared?!

HHURRICANE
04-08-2007, 07:02 PM
This is it. The one that you can't make excuses for. The best Sabres team ever. The 15-1 Chicago Bears. The hands down favorite. You can't say we had a good run. This is the team that has to bring a Championship home for everyone in Buffalo.

Just want to let you know that I feel like crapping my pants.

Philagape
04-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Scared? Absolutely not.

Most excited I've been since the SB Bills? By a mile.

YardRat
04-08-2007, 07:06 PM
Anything else is failure, and a disappointment.

:beers: Here's to an injury-free post-season, and hopes that a championship trophy will finally be brought to Buffalo.

HHURRICANE
04-08-2007, 07:14 PM
Scared? Absolutely not.

Most excited I've been since the SB Bills? By a mile.

Well I've seen all three Stanley Cup appearances and this is the first team to be favored. I'm excited but I have waited a long time. I still haven't recovered from Superbowl XXV which I was at.

Ebenezer
04-08-2007, 07:17 PM
Personally? It will be the biggest disappointment in Buffalo Sports History if they do not win. The window for this team is now. They will not be together like this next year. There isn't enough money. The league is not calling as many penalties. Teams are trapping, clutching and grabbing like before the lockout. They MUST win it this year; it is our best chance for a championship for years.

Having said that. I don't like match ups against NJ and Detroit otherwise I feel this team can beat anybody.

SabreEleven
04-08-2007, 07:24 PM
Scared? Of course, we are Buffalo fans, we are just waiting for our cubes to get stomped on.

OpIv37
04-08-2007, 07:26 PM
NJ and Ottawa scare me- I think the Sabres can hang with anyone else. But that's why they play the games. There is a lot of pressure but I think this team is up to it as long as they stay healthy.

PS: Conklin sucks. Miller better not do anything without full Kevlar body armor.

camelcowboy
04-08-2007, 07:30 PM
Thank god ottawa or the penguins will not make it to round to. They both scare the hell out of me. That being said go pens

Dr. Lecter
04-08-2007, 07:32 PM
Scared?

No. Fright does not good. It is not beneficial.

I am taking the day off work after we raise the Cup at HSBC.

Ebenezer
04-08-2007, 07:49 PM
come on guys...we are all a little scared to dip our toes in the pool...too many times things have not ended as hoped...under the weirdest of circumstances...

Michael82
04-08-2007, 08:33 PM
Not scared, but nervous as hell.... :nervous:

clumping platelets
04-08-2007, 08:33 PM
Wimps.................I'm not afraid of anyone!!!

Bring'em on :punch:

MikeInRoch
04-08-2007, 08:35 PM
This is why I drink during playoff games.

BlackMetalNinja
04-08-2007, 08:46 PM
I'm probably as excited as I can ever remember being in terms of sports related things. I absolutely believe that when we play our type of hockey, there isn't a team in this league that could beat us best of 7.

It feels really weird being the favorites however and I'm not always fond of being in that role... It's more pressure and that can be a problem. I just can't wait to get it started now though!

RockStar36
04-08-2007, 09:00 PM
I'm not scared but I am slightly nervous. I want to see a championship in Buffalo so bad and this is the team to do it. Every since game 7 last year we've been talking about how this is Buffalo's year to do it and so far they have brought home the best record in the league and home ice throughout. They need to finish the job.

16 more wins to go.

kgun12
04-08-2007, 10:17 PM
I'm a fan of Buffalo teams. Am I scared? HELL YES!!! I excited also, but not as much as I'm scared. Been throught too much.

TacklingDummy
04-08-2007, 10:27 PM
Thank god ottawa or the penguins will not make it to round to. They both scare the hell out of me. That being said go pens

If both the Sabres and Pens win won't round 2 be the Sabres vs Pens?

Dr. Lecter
04-09-2007, 07:30 AM
If both the Sabres and Pens win won't round 2 be the Sabres vs Pens?

Not nessecarily. The NHL re-seeds teams. So the Sabres will play the lowest remaing seed.

TacklingDummy
04-09-2007, 07:44 AM
Not nessecarily. The NHL re-seeds teams. So the Sabres will play the lowest remaing seed.

Thanks. I wasn't sure if the NFL re-seeded.

Typ0
04-09-2007, 11:07 PM
the only thing this team needs to win a championship is some luck.

don137
04-10-2007, 07:52 AM
I agree 100% with Eb. This is the year to do it. Darcy built this team for this moment. Anything can happen. This is a 7 game series and not one and done so that definitely helps. The Sabres came back from deficits all year so I am confident in this team. With this depth and overtime that can go another period or two only favors the Sabres more.
Fasten your seatbelts, its going to be a bumpy, memorable and enjoyable ride.

SABuffalo786
04-10-2007, 04:59 PM
http://members.lycos.nl/nsh/foe.gif

Nighthawk
04-10-2007, 07:03 PM
I wouldn't say scared, but I am nervous. I just don't want this team to blow this golden opportunity this city has at finally being called a champion. It is about time that something good happened to the city!