PDA

View Full Version : Paille VS Mair

camelcowboy
04-09-2007, 11:54 AM
With Stafford called up who is the odd man out? I believe Mair will be in, but i think Paille with Connolly and Stafford would be a sick line. But if Mair is out who is going to provide the physical presence if it's needed. Grit or Skill is the question?:feedback:

RockStar36
04-09-2007, 12:10 PM
I'd rather have Mair than Paille

Philagape
04-09-2007, 12:11 PM
I'd stick with Mair. You get toughness and experience, and he can be sneaky with a goal here and there, especially with Connolly on his line.

mchurchfie
04-09-2007, 12:24 PM
Mair is more grittier and is pretty good at setting up goal scorers. Paille has been playing pretty good though, either one wouldn't hurt my feelings.

OpIv37
04-09-2007, 12:28 PM
I haven't been impressed with Paille over the last few games, plus Mair seemed to have stepped it up a little. On this team, Mair's still 4th line at best, but his mildly improved play and his toughness make him the better option (plus, we need at least one tough guy since Peters probably won't dress for the playoffs unless there is an injury).

mchurchfie
04-09-2007, 12:31 PM
NYI is going to be coming at us hard physically to try and offset the disparity in skill level, we need a little toughness in there.