• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WG
    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
    • Jul 2002

Adams isn't signing then, eh?

No news, ...
    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

• Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

One radio report had talks continuing...another had them broken off.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• thatthingyoudo
        • Jan 2003

Bills | Adams Talks To Continue - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
        6:20 PT: Updating previous reports, the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle reports the Buffalo Bills appear to be regrouping to make another push at signing free agent DT Sam Adams (Raiders) this week. The Bills kept dialogue open with Adam’s agent, Angelo Wright, through the weekend, and the two sides spoke again Monday. “I’m upbeat,” Wright said. “I think both parties recognize Sam could be an integral cog in the Bills getting to a Super Bowl.”
        We are the makers of music and the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

Comment

I don't see why he would break off talks - he is a hot FA and weve got deep pockets.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

wow.. that is some good news.. lets get it done...

i dont care what anyone has to say about adams really... i know he didnt look great last year.. he also got into camp late.. the reports about his knees dont worry me either.. because if they are true, either td wont sign him, or it would be a very short deal..

he is truely the most important piece to get us to a superbowl.. and we are talking about a guy that went to 2 of the last 3 superbowls, and the pro bowl in 00 and 01... he is only 29.. i am sorry, but that is not nearly as old as the other retreads that we will be forced to look at like mcglocklin or traylor/washington.

give me sam and i am a happy man.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Wys Guy
              Drew and Sam stole all my hair
              • Jul 2002

He'll be 30 this season T. I agree however on your assessment that if his knees are too bad then TD won't sign him or if they are bad but not horrible that it'd be a short deal or one that would allow us to cut him after a season, perhaps two.
              Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Ingtar33
                Dances With Buffaloes
                • Sep 2002

The trick is... I think Adams isn't as good (the Adams of last season mind you) as those 'old retreads'... Personally I'd rather have a McGlockton or Traylor than what I saw last year from Adams. What I do like about Adams is that if he returns to form (remember big Ted had some bad years for us), he'll give us more than any of the retreads could ever give. He'd also give us more years.

So what we should be asking ourselves is, 'how confident are we Sam Adams will return to his probowl form?'
                My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• colin
                  Drew's my hero!
                  • Jul 2002

ING, Sam and a couple of the Bills are homies, and man boobs and punts on the 32 aside, GW gets his boys to play and play hard. The Raiders is a terrible organization for players who require structure, I think what you saw from Sam last year was a result of an adversarial management style.

Comment

• kgun12
                    • Jul 2002

Ingtar I think M. Myers from Dallas has more upside than McGlockton and Traylor for his age alone. Why hasn't this guys signed yet, does his want too much money?
                    Retired Air Traffic Controller
                    USAF VETERAN
                    DAV

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Jul 2002

mmmmmmmmmm Traylor........

I'd take Traylor over Adams in a heart beat.

Comment

• Halbert
                        I'm Not Normal
                        • Jul 2002

I wonder if it's his knees or money that's holding this deal up.

Just remember what happened with Darryl Gardner. Teams shyed away from him due to his knee problems and they he goes on to have a strong season in Washington.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Jul 2002

I thought someone signed Gardiner already?

Comment

• Ingtar33
                            Dances With Buffaloes
                            • Sep 2002

so would I EE, too bad the Bears are taking their good old time releasing him (June 1st)
                            My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• jchild178
                              • Mar 2003

i dont care who we get just as long as their a veteran! i want the bills to get DT in the draft but only for him to learn under the veteran

Comment

Working...
                              X