X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Wys got into the kool-aid.....

Check this out. Even Wys decided to try the special kool-aid that some of us enjoy drinking.

On paper it may seem that the Bills lost more than they acquired this offseason. But only pessimists could possibly see it that way. Marv Levy is a Hall-of-Fame coach and his skills as a GM in the short time that he’s been in that role are clearly superlative. His and the team’s decisions can only yield extraordinarily positive results which will manifest themselves in the Bills finally challenging the Pats for the division this fall.

Look for the Bills to have a killer draft just as they did last season with tremendous impacts from their day-one picks. Dick Jauron posted a winning season once and fans and media critical of his coaching have no basis for it in spite of six losing seasons otherwise. There simply is nothing to suggest that Jauron is a losing coach. For those that suggest that, they are either jealous or pessimists. Few, if any, of the reasons why Jauron’s teams posted losing seasons had absolutely nothing to do with Jauron himself. He clearly had no talent nor any support from the Bears’ organization. He has all that now so fans have much to be hopeful for heading into the ’07 season.

Team owner Ralph Wilson has been fully supportive of his GM and head coach in spite of the obvious difficulties that being in a small market present. The Bills simply cannot afford to shell out big bucks like the bigger market teams which is why they could only pony-up nearly $40 million in guaranteed money for such tremendous players as Kelsay and Langston Walker although Dockery was worth more in guarantees that just about anyone else got this offseason by any team. In fact, such shrewd management landed those players in Buffalo amazingly before other teams were able to acquire them for equal contracts. Either way, it is also why they could not shell out more than $100 million in contracts for those three players.
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: Wys got into the kool-aid.....

Is it Prozac, booze or wacky weed?
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

I still say people make too much out of the contributions from the rookies last year. Some of them were playing more because our D was so bad than because they were anything special.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
        Is it Prozac, booze or wacky weed?
        All 3- it's called the Courtney Love Cocktail.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

I love this one though.....

As to Losman, both he and Evans in their second seasons together can be expected to step it up quite a bit. There is no reason why fans should not expect the chemistry between these two players to produce 1 to 1 ½ TDs per game on average thereby propelling the tandem to 16 to 24 TDs between them. Should that happen, and there is no reason to expect it not to, then the Bills can easily win 10+ games this fall and make the playoffs.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

16 to 24 TD's between losman and evans he says.if you take away their best game,does that put them at 13 to 21 TD's?
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
              I still say people make too much out of the contributions from the rookies last year. Some of them were playing more because our D was so bad than because they were anything special.
              Whitner and Simpson as rookies played better than Milloy and Vincent the year before. Year two players show their biggest improvement so that's pretty exciting. Ellison and Williams weren't even supposed to see the field and played well. I'm not saying that we don't need help but...not bad.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                Whitner and Simpson as rookies played better than Milloy and Vincent the year before. Year two players show their biggest improvement so that's pretty exciting. Ellison and Williams weren't even supposed to see the field and played well. I'm not saying that we don't need help but...not bad.
                let's not forget that neither Ellison nor Whitner were at camp for a certain amount of time and yet did well for rookies that were thrown to the wolves.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

That's either 1) the most sarcastic article ever... 2) Mark's calendar is 8 days late... 3) he sold 1000 cases of wing sauce immediately before writing it... or 4) he truly has lost his mind.

I'm guessing #1...

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

lol.. you guys cant see Wys was being sarcastic throughout almost that entire article?

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                      lol.. you guys cant see Wys was being sarcastic throughout almost that entire article?
                      I don't read his articles. They bore the crap our of me. All he does is bash the bills and yet never mentions how often he's been wrong in the past.i know him well enough to know some of his predictions in the past that made FTP look like a genius.

All he obviously does is try to get a raise out of the people reading his articles.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The Answer
                        The Plagiarist
                        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Mikey82
                        Check this out. Even Wys decided to try the special kool-aid that some of us enjoy drinking.

http://www.afceastreport.com/modules...rticle&sid=222
                        No koolaid drinking - just classic Weiler wit and sarcasm.

~The Answer

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JJamezz
                          That's either 1) the most sarcastic article ever... 2) Mark's calendar is 8 days late... 3) he sold 1000 cases of wing sauce immediately before writing it... or 4) he truly has lost his mind.

I'm guessing #1...
                          i was thinking the same thing.
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• B-DON
                            hi
                            • Mar 2004

He still blows

Comment

• mikemac2001
                              is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                              I don't read his articles. They bore the crap our of me. All he does is bash the bills and yet never mentions how often he's been wrong in the past.i know him well enough to know some of his predictions in the past that made FTP look like a genius.

All he obviously does is try to get a raise out of the people reading his articles.

i agree

never read his posts so why would we read his article

MUCK
                              FIAMI

Comment

Working...
                              X