• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Some Do Realize Patrick Willis Could Be Gone By #12

If Willis is gone, then what ? OMFG ! There are no other LB options in this draft !

Or the Bills are actually OK with Crowell in the middle and could consider OLB's Beason or Timmons. Both are bigtime playmakers. Even accept a trade down if offered and probably still have a shot at one of them. Or whoever they desire at a position of need.

I do like Willis but realize he's not the one and only option at LB.

I only see 1 player worthy of a trade up.. but we do not need a WR.

Let the draft come to us at #12. I'm betting we are going to do just fine, once we finish with all our picks.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • Bone
    Bone
    • Oct 2006

Re: Some Do Realize Patrick Willis Could Be Gone By #12

I've been looking at some mock drafts on the internet and it looks like the 49ers are really pumped up about Jamaal Anderson DE from Arkansas so he should be there.
    BILLIEVE

Comment

• Scumbag College
      • Oct 2002

Win your fantasy football league with The Huddle's award-winning fantasy football cheat sheets, rankings, sleepers and insider tools.

Lions | Team may want Willis
      Mon, 9 Apr 2007 14:39:33 -0700

Tom Kowalski, of MLive.com, reports the Detroit Lions may try to stockpile picks through trades so the team can trade up to get an additional first-round pick and select University of Mississippi LB Patrick Willis.

I don't think the Bills pass by this guy at 12, and I don't think Detroit will have enough fire power to move up before #12. If this is true, I would be more concerned about the Lions moving down a bunch, add some picks, and take Willis in the 6-11 range. With the possibility of CJ, Russell, Quinn, Peterson, Thomas, etc. being there at #2, some teams might really, really want Detroits pick and move up to get their guy. (Off the top of my head, Washington and Miami might mortgage their draft for one of those guys.) If so, Detroit can move down and Willis will still be there. Millen and Marinelli are defensive guys, and I think it's general consensus around the league that Willis is that good.
      Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• Billsrock4life
        • Nov 2005

that LB from Penn State dont remember his name looks 2 be pretty good,not saying we should use are 1st pick on him but we could take him in the 2nd or 3rd if hes still there

Comment

• mikemac2001
          is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
          • Mar 2003

poz late first rd was talking to penn state buddy said dude is beast but not to 10 talent

MUCK
          FIAMI

Comment

• Bone
            Bone
            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Scumbag College
            http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Lions | Team may want Willis
            Mon, 9 Apr 2007 14:39:33 -0700

Tom Kowalski, of MLive.com, reports the Detroit Lions may try to stockpile picks through trades so the team can trade up to get an additional first-round pick and select University of Mississippi LB Patrick Willis.

I don't think the Bills pass by this guy at 12, and I don't think Detroit will have enough fire power to move up before #12. If this is true, I would be more concerned about the Lions moving down a bunch, add some picks, and take Willis in the 6-11 range. With the possibility of CJ, Russell, Quinn, Peterson, Thomas, etc. being there at #2, some teams might really, really want Detroits pick and move up to get their guy. (Off the top of my head, Washington and Miami might mortgage their draft for one of those guys.) If so, Detroit can move down and Willis will still be there. Millen and Marinelli are defensive guys, and I think it's general consensus around the league that Willis is that good.
            I really don't see them doing that, taking Ernie Sims last year in the draft, I don't know why they would need another, they have to go QB or O-Line.
            BILLIEVE

Comment

• B-DON
              hi
              • Mar 2004

More smoke screen B.S. The lions are not taking any linebackers. they have sims and lehman I believe. Just your typical draft B.S.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

I have no problem with Siler, Beason or Timmons.

I have a HUGE problem with them coming off the board at pick #12.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Bmax
                  • Aug 2003

Most bills fans had a problem with Whittner at 8.....Get ready to have a problem with Beason or Posluszny at 12....Well maybe ..i also feel that willis could be gone at 12...

Bmax

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                    • Mar 2003

Poz could be another Whitner reach if Willis goes at 11. Gosh, I hope not..
                    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                    -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                      • May 2003

That is one serious confused ramble.

Comment

• kgun12
                        • Jul 2002

Yes there is a chance that he is gone at #12, but there is a chance he is there at #12, there is also a chance that he's there at #12 and Marv go in a completely different direction than any of us think! Which BTW is what I think is gone to happen. Just like last year.
                        Retired Air Traffic Controller
                        USAF VETERAN
                        DAV

Comment

• Night Train
                          • Jul 2005

I think if the Bills do receive an offer to trade down, they will accept it this year.

An extra 2nd or 3rd would benefit our team, which has more than 1 or 2 holes to plug.
                          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• don137
                            • Jul 2002

Trade down to the #18-22 range and pick up Timmons and an extra 2nd. Trade this year's 2nd and next year's 3rd for Turner . Now you have your RB and OLB and still have 3 more day one picks.

Comment

• Night Train
                              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by don137
                              Trade down to the #18-22 range and pick up Timmons and an extra 2nd. Trade this year's 2nd and next year's 3rd for Turner . Now you have your RB and OLB and still have 3 more day one picks.

Comment

Working...
                              X