PDA

View Full Version : Are you listening to TSN radio on wnsa?

The Spaz
03-11-2003, 09:12 AM
Are you listening to TSN radio on wnsa? This guy is saying if the dolphins get Brian Griese that not oly will they crush the weak afc east they will win the superbowl! This guy has to be smiking crack or not paying attention to what the bills are doing! What do you think? Go Bills!

Earthquake Enyart
03-11-2003, 09:20 AM
Brian Griese couldn't last the season in South Beach. I mean Miami. :cheers:

lordofgun
03-11-2003, 09:25 AM
That's another thing I hate about WNSA. I try to tune in for Bills news in the morning, and all I hear is stupid Jay Mariotti talking about the stupid Bulls, Sox, Cubs, and everything else Chicago. Talk about a drag. :shakeno:

Earthquake Enyart
03-11-2003, 09:26 AM
Jay Mariotti is a horse's patoot.

Hope his 15 minutes are up soon.

He's an obnoxious windsock.

THATHURMANATOR
03-11-2003, 09:33 AM
PHins fans..... LOL

justasportsfan
03-11-2003, 09:39 AM
I swear it wasn't my fault!!!

http://www.dogmine.com/fun/angel.jpg

WG
03-11-2003, 09:42 AM
I think Fiedler is better than Griese.

Either way, a ludicrous statement nonetheless. The Phins were spanked by us twice and we've improved bigtime! The only thing that kept them in both games was Williams. If we fix our DL by signing a DT, then they can kiss two more games out the window this season too!

BillsNYC
03-11-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
I think Fiedler is better than Griese.

ahhhh!! i'm scared!!!

i agree with wys!!!

don137
03-11-2003, 09:54 AM
The thing about Griese is he had everything in Denver. He had a great line, a great running game and great receivers. If you can't be effective with all three then you must really suck as a QB. He looked better than he really is because of his supporting cast. I hope he goes to Miami. That is money well spent :snicker:

Aero II
03-11-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Jay Mariotti is a horse's patoot.

Hope his 15 minutes are up soon.

He's an obnoxious windsock.
:horse:

Novacane
03-11-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Are you listening to TSN radio on wnsa? This guy is saying if the dolphins get Brian Griese that not oly will they crush the weak afc east they will win the superbowl! This guy has to be smiking crack or not paying attention to what the bills are doing! What do you think? Go Bills!

They said the same thing last year after Miami got Ricky Williams. They'll never learn.

TigerJ
03-11-2003, 12:55 PM
Maybe someone is getting Brian Griese confused with his dad, and the 2003 Dolphins with the Dolphins back in their glory years.