PDA

View Full Version : Rochester Draft Party

kgun12
04-10-2007, 03:25 PM
There seems to be interest in a Rochester draft party. I can find a bar very close to Eastview mall. Who is interested and where? Like I said if we aren't talking a lot of people we could possibly have it at my house or a bar.
Let me know!

justasportsfan
04-10-2007, 03:28 PM
toronto? :jk:

Not the greatest place but we'll the the entire place to ourselves + awsome wings. Sports Page on Monroe and inner loop.

zone
04-10-2007, 04:10 PM

Not the greatest place but we'll the the entire place to ourselves + awsome wings. Sports Page on Monroe and inner loop.

Fairport Village Inn - Great wings.

mikemac2001
04-10-2007, 06:18 PM

Sports page aint bad...im gonna be in denver being an ass to all the bronco fans

MikeInRoch
04-10-2007, 07:04 PM
I might drop by wherever it ends up being.

kgun12
04-10-2007, 10:57 PM

Is this the place we met up after the dreaded McGahee pick?

Michael82
04-11-2007, 12:50 AM
Is this the place we met up after the dreaded McGahee pick?
yeah it is. Raider nation bar! :ill:

kgun12
04-11-2007, 12:51 AM

Then no, No Raider nation for me!

dannyek71
04-11-2007, 06:45 AM

Point #1: I like the Toronto idea. I think the BZ draft party would be greatly enhanced if moved to an area where there was more to do.

Point #2: Those kids look nothing like me. I've never been to Miami before in my life.

justasportsfan
04-11-2007, 07:01 AM
no it's not.

Michael82
04-11-2007, 08:05 AM
no it's not.
I could have sworn I saw tons of Raider crap in there when we went there those few times. :ill:

don137
04-11-2007, 08:13 AM
Our best drafts in recent years was last year and 2001. You should pick a bar where you met last year or 2001. Stay away from places the party was held in 2000, 2002 and 2003.

mysticsoto
04-11-2007, 12:26 PM
Fairport Village Inn - Great wings.

Really? Never been there - though it's very close to me. I'll have to check it out. Do they have lots of TVs though?

justasportsfan
04-11-2007, 12:37 PM
I could have sworn I saw tons of Raider crap in there when we went there those few times. :ill:

you must've been some other place. They even had an autographed jersey of Rob Johnson :ugly:

Sports Page is the bar where I had to parallel park you car for you. Now you remember?

Michael82
04-11-2007, 12:40 PM
you must've been some other place. They even had an autographed jersey of Rob Johnson :ugly:

Sports Page is the bar where I had to parallel park you car for you. Now you remember?
umm, there was a Rob Johnson jersey...but there was more Raiders stuff. Ask around, it's one of their bars. :ill:

justasportsfan
04-11-2007, 12:44 PM
umm, there was a Rob Johnson jersey...but there was more Raiders stuff. Ask around, it's one of their bars. :ill:

Whatever Mikey. Have you seen any raider fans around whenever we're there? Even when we were there for the draft we were the only ones in the back room. Helloo!!!

How about Distillery on 104 W. :naughty:

Michael82
04-11-2007, 12:45 PM
Whatever Mikey. Have you seen any raider fans around whenever we're there? Even when we were there for the draft we were the only ones in the back room. Helloo!!!

How about Distillery on 104 W. :naughty:
I love the Distillery! There are TONS of TVs. Maybe they'd actually turn the sound up for us and put it on one of the bigger screens.

justasportsfan
04-11-2007, 12:50 PM
I love the Distillery! There are TONS of TVs. Maybe they'd actually turn the sound up for us and put it on one of the bigger screens.
:up:

But who cares, you're selling us Rochesterians out to be with buffalonians anyways. :mad:

kgun12
04-11-2007, 01:40 PM
I just want to find a place where they will give us a couple of tv's with sound and leave us alone!

We have to have a number so we can talk to a bar? I'm in.

kgun12
04-11-2007, 01:43 PM
So far, is this correct?

kgun12
justasportsfan
mysticsoto
MikeInRoch
zone ?

Michael82
04-11-2007, 01:49 PM
:up:

But who cares, you're selling us Rochesterians out to be with buffalonians anyways. :mad:
The buffalonians are more fun. :snicker2:

:jk: :calm:

Michael82
04-11-2007, 01:49 PM
So far, is this correct?

kgun12
justasportsfan
mysticsoto
MikeInRoch
zone ?
put me down for a maybe. With the way that Dr. Lecter is dragging it, I have a feeling that the Rochester party will become the official Draft party. :snicker:

mysticsoto
04-11-2007, 02:01 PM
put me down for a maybe. With the way that Dr. Lecter is dragging it, I have a feeling that the Rochester party will become the official Draft party. :snicker:

I'm in...and if we could do something like Champps in Eastview Mall - all the better. I can have the wife shopping with the baby in the mall while I enjoy some peace and quiet (yes, I know we'll all be rowdy, but after dealing with a 10 month old all day long and a tired wife, it will feel like peace and quiet). :D

hammerbillsfan
04-11-2007, 02:03 PM
can I come?

kgun12
04-11-2007, 02:04 PM
I'm in...and if we could do something like Champps in Eastview Mall - all the better. I can have the wife shopping with the baby in the mall while I enjoy some peace and quiet (yes, I know we'll all be rowdy, but after dealing with a 10 month old all day long and a tired wife, it will feel like peace and quiet). :D

I will go talk to a couple of places along with Champps. I want a place the the bowling alley, that will give us sound, our own area and maybe a deal on some food.

kgun12
04-11-2007, 02:05 PM
can I come?

Absolutely Brian, if you need a place to stay for the night, you can stay at the house.

kgun12
04-11-2007, 02:08 PM
I think with all the folks east of Rochester we should have the party in Rochester anyway? :idunno:

Michael82
04-11-2007, 02:12 PM
Champps is nice and all, but not private enough and too damn busy and loud to hear the draft. Oh, plus their prices are a little expensive.

BTW, wasn't the 2001 draft when we had the party at WoodysII? That worked out nice. :up:

mysticsoto
04-11-2007, 02:19 PM
I will go talk to a couple of places along with Champps. I want a place the the bowling alley, that will give us sound, our own area and maybe a deal on some food.

Where do you live K-gun? Your place might be the only place we can all agree on... :D Do you have a big screen TV???

kgun12
04-11-2007, 02:33 PM
Where do you live K-gun? Your place might be the only place we can all agree on... :D Do you have a big screen TV???

I live about 8 minutes from eastview mall. and yes I have a 36 inch HD with surround sound! There is a couple of places just down the road from Eastview. The Turtle, and a great place that would be just what we are looking for call Mickey Finn's. I know the manager very well, she would hook us up! Lot's of tv's.

mysticsoto
04-11-2007, 02:36 PM
I live about 8 minutes from eastview mall. and yes I have a 36 inch HD with surround sound! There is a couple of places just down the road from Eastview. The Turtle, and a great place that would be just what we are looking for call Mickey Finn's. I know the manager very well, she would hook us up! Lot's of tv's.

I've been to Mickey Finns...a decent place. If you know the manager and can get us a good hook up - I'm all for it!!!

Michael82
04-11-2007, 02:39 PM
Hmm, sounds interesting. Any chance of finding anything closer West for the Buffalo people who might be interested? Plus, I'm closer to the lake and in Greece.

kgun12
04-11-2007, 02:43 PM
Hmm, sounds interesting. Any chance of finding anything closer West for the Buffalo people who might be interested? Plus, I'm closer to the lake and in Greece.

I don't know many place WEST of Buffalo to have it Mikey, I think that would put us close to Erie wouldn't it! Not really convenient to Syracuse! :snicker: But I know what your saying.

Michael82
04-11-2007, 02:46 PM
I don't know many place WEST of Buffalo to have it Mikey, I think that would put us close to Erie wouldn't it! Not really convenient to Syracuse! :snicker: But I know what your saying.
umm, I said closer West FOR the Buffalo people. I didn't say West of Buffalo. :doh:

kgun12
04-11-2007, 02:46 PM
However Mickey Finn's is pretty easy to get to. You get off exit 45 on the thruway and it's 5 minutes away. Besides it's just as far for some of us to go to Buffalo!

Michael82
04-11-2007, 02:49 PM
However Mickey Finn's is pretty easy to get to. You get off exit 45 on the thruway and it's 5 minutes away. Besides it's just as far for some of us to go to Buffalo!
yeah, but isn't there a happy medium? Maybe downtown Rochester.....or closer to Henrietta or something?

There's always Buffalo Wild Wings....

kgun12
04-11-2007, 02:54 PM
yeah, but isn't there a happy medium? Maybe downtown Rochester.....or closer to Henrietta or something?

There's always Buffalo Wild Wings....

I will try, But a couple of things to consider.
1. How many people will actually come from Buffalo
2. Going to the city of Roc. or Henrietta is just as far off the thruway as Mickey Finn's
#. If we don't get a lot or any people from Buffalo, It looks like Finn's would work ok for most here!

I would like to see how many folks are interested in coming to Rochester and go from there!

hammerbillsfan
04-11-2007, 02:57 PM
anyone coming over from Syracuse? :idunno:

kgun12
04-11-2007, 03:03 PM

Not sure, it's too bad my brothers bar is in Syracuse. It would be the prefect spot!

mysticsoto
04-11-2007, 03:04 PM

Voltron has come before to Eastview. I'm sure he'd prefer Mickey Finns than somewhere West.

Who is coming from Buffalo?

Kgun, I might be able to get CloInRoch to come (???). And he'd likely prefer Mickey Finns also.

kgun12
04-11-2007, 03:07 PM
Voltron has come before to Eastview. I'm sure he'd prefer Mickey Finns than somewhere West.

Who is coming from Buffalo?

Kgun, I might be able to get CloInRoch to come (???). And he'd likely prefer Mickey Finns also.

If we get a number, I think we are going to Finn's for drinner or drinks on Friday night, I will talk to the manager.

Justa would you come to Finn's?

Michael82
04-11-2007, 03:10 PM
Where is this Mickey Finns place and do they have any big screen tvs? And would they let us turn up the sound so we can pay attention to the draft?

justasportsfan
04-11-2007, 03:14 PM
don't finalize plans as to where first . Let's wait for goody 2 shoes Mikey to leave for Buffalo first. When he does we're having the draft party at Klassy Kat. My friend owns the place anyways ang their buffalo (no garlic or other) wings are awsome. If he decides to join us because the buffalo group haven't decided, then we'll do champs.

kgun12
04-11-2007, 03:16 PM
don't finalize plans as to where first . Let's wait for goody 2 shoes Mikey to leave for Buffalo first. When he does we're having the draft party at Klassy Kat. My friend owns the place anyways. If he decides to join us because the buffalo group haven't decided, then we'll do champs.

:roflmao:

mysticsoto
04-11-2007, 03:19 PM
don't finalize plans as to where first . Let's wait for goody 2 shoes Mikey to leave for Buffalo first. When he does we're having the draft party at Klassy Kat. My friend owns the place anyways ang their buffalo (no garlic or other) wings are awsome. If he decides to join us because the buffalo group haven't decided, then we'll do champs.

Doh! If we go to Klassy Kats I won't pay attention to the draft. Not to mention I'll be broke big time by the time we leave...

kgun12
04-11-2007, 03:25 PM
Where is this Mickey Finns place and do they have any big screen tvs? And would they let us turn up the sound so we can pay attention to the draft?

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl&q=mickey%20finns%20victor%20ny

Michael82
04-11-2007, 03:26 PM
:mad: Klassy Kats would be a perfect way to kill the boring parts of the draft. :up:

justasportsfan
04-11-2007, 03:27 PM
If we get a number, I think we are going to Finn's for drinner or drinks on Friday night, I will talk to the manager.

Justa would you come to Finn's?

NO! I don't like the name :mad:

justasportsfan
04-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Doh! If we go to Klassy Kats I won't pay attention to the draft. Not to mention I'll be broke big time by the time we leave...
you can read about it the next day .DUH!!! Wings and your own personal cheerleader? You gay?

justasportsfan
04-11-2007, 03:29 PM
:mad: Klassy Kats would be a perfect way to kill the boring parts of the draft. :up:

you'll never find out will you? Besides, I'm not parking the car for you.

Michael82
04-11-2007, 03:29 PM
you can read about it the next day .DUH!!! Wings and your own personal cheerleader? You gay?
It's a no-brainer! Hell, it might even convince Phil to come! :snicker:

justasportsfan
04-11-2007, 03:31 PM
It's a no-brainer! Hell, it might even convince Phil to come! :snicker:

that would be awsome. Just remember, draft day is on June 5 . :up: see ya then !!!

kgun12
04-11-2007, 03:44 PM
ok so we have 2 guys doing the most posting about this. One is only coming if the Buffalo party falls through and the other one isn't going to either one!

kgun12 :rock: justa

kgun12 :rock: mikey

We will either have it at Finn's or my house depending on how many people want to come!

patmoran2006
04-11-2007, 03:46 PM
Rochester?

Who wants to go there; the armpit of New York State, to watch the draft?

Michael82
04-11-2007, 03:51 PM
Rochester?

I've always heard Buffalo called the armpit. :::

:blah:

patmoran2006
04-11-2007, 03:52 PM
Compared to Rochester; Buffalo is Beverly Hills

Michael82
04-11-2007, 03:56 PM
Compared to Rochester; Buffalo is Beverly Hills
And compared to you, ICE is actually a smart poster who knows a lot about football. :meh:

kgun12
04-11-2007, 03:57 PM
And compared to you, ICE is actually a smart poster who knows a lot about football. :meh:

Mikey this is what the ignore button is for!

patmoran2006
04-11-2007, 03:59 PM
ICE is a smart poster compared to everybody- you better recognize!

mikemac2001
04-11-2007, 04:08 PM
can I come?

Seats Taken

justasportsfan
04-11-2007, 05:10 PM
Rochester?

That's a very ICElike comment .

Dude, you live in buffalo and because of that one can argue that buffalo is the a$$hole of america. Look at the resident :coocoo:

justasportsfan
04-11-2007, 05:11 PM
ICE is a smart poster compared to everybody- you better recognize!
no just you.

patmoran2006
04-11-2007, 07:46 PM
LOL I knew that any mention of Ice (your obsession) would get you going..

justasportsfan
04-11-2007, 09:04 PM
LOL I knew that any mention of Ice (your obsession) would get you going..

Dude, you guys are like twins it's not even funny. The similarity in your posts is just staggering it's like you're one and the same but with 2 accounts. 2 voices, one is a sportwriter the other one is a coach.

clumping platelets
04-12-2007, 12:05 AM
:movie:

mysticsoto
04-12-2007, 08:11 AM
Rochester?

Dude...if you don't live in Rochester, and are not interested in our draft party...why are you even posting in this thread? Do you just like to have a say in *ANY* and *EVERY* thread that is posted here? Give it a break!!!

mysticsoto
04-12-2007, 08:15 AM
ok so we have 2 guys doing the most posting about this. One is only coming if the Buffalo party falls through and the other one isn't going to either one!

kgun12 :rock: justa

kgun12 :rock: mikey

We will either have it at Finn's or my house depending on how many people want to come!

C'mon guys, stop being pu$$ie$. Finn's is a decent place and Kgun's got the hookup. What more can we ask for? Klassy Kats is nice...but now that I think about it...do they even have TVs there? Are they going to have the draft on? Are we going to be able to hear it? I like Klassy Kat, but I'm broke enough already!!!

justasportsfan
04-12-2007, 08:29 AM
Dude...if you don't live in Rochester, and are not interested in our draft party...why are you even posting in this thread? Do you just like to have a say in *ANY* and *EVERY* thread that is posted here? Give it a break!!!

Attention whore

Thread : Where's Dozer? "Hey Dozer , I have a business proposition for you"

Could've PM'ed Dozer but NOOO!!!! "Hey look at me, I want attention" :limp:

justasportsfan
04-12-2007, 08:30 AM
C'mon guys, stop being pu$$ie$. Finn's is a decent place and Kgun's got the hookup. What more can we ask for? Klassy Kats is nice...but now that I think about it...do they even have TVs there? Are they going to have the draft on? Are we going to be able to hear it? I like Klassy Kat, but I'm broke enough already!!!
I was justakidding, I'll be there. Finn's=bad name as in Dolphins.

patmoran2006
04-12-2007, 08:37 AM
Attention whore

I seriously am starting to think you are literally obsessed with me and anything I say.. YOu follow me around on EVERY thread making comments. really, its pretty sad.I cant remember the last comment I made on any thread where you arent within 2 spots of it with some comment..

Mystic. Actually I am going to the draft party, as long as its not in Rochester.. Last I heard DOz and Lecter were looking into some places.

mysticsoto
04-12-2007, 08:41 AM
Mystic. Actually I am going to the draft party, as long as its not in Rochester.. Last I heard DOz and Lecter were looking into some places.

Rochester is going to have its own draft party besides Buffalo's - hence the name Rochester in the title...

mysticsoto
04-12-2007, 08:45 AM
Attention whore

Oh great...just what we need...a male FBH. Atleast FBH was cute, if dimwitted, and we could see occasional topless pics of her :snicker: - but I don't think PatMoran has anything much to offer that most of us might want (except to occasionally :stfu: on some threads and not post in ALL OF THEM).

patmoran2006
04-12-2007, 08:50 AM
I am cute too..

FBH has topless pics????

justasportsfan
04-12-2007, 09:02 AM
I seriously am starting to think you are literally obsessed with me and anything I say.. YOu follow me around on EVERY thread making comments. really, its pretty sad.I cant remember the last comment I made on any thread where you arent within 2 spots of it with some comment.. You must be ******ed. This is a Rochester thread. You are not involved in it. You show up in this threadonly to blast Rochester. Who's following who?

What does that say about you?

"LOOK AT ME, I'M POSTING. GIVE ME ATTENTION"

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n115/Ricjon69/patmoran.jpg

the go talk about it in a buffalo draft party thread instead of spewing your usual garbage.

Tulsa sucks Buffalo sucks

Rochester sucks Buffalo rocks.

PAT= ICE.

Both attention whores. Both butt of all jokes but in their head, I know this person , I know that person. I know more than you, give me attention.

Bill Brasky
04-12-2007, 09:11 AM
I'm in, so long as it is not in Toronto. I am banned from Canada until 2010.

Maybe we can go to the Barrel of Doll's over on Anderson! :rofl: That's a pretty classy establishment

patmoran2006
04-12-2007, 09:12 AM
Relax "Rah Rah"

I didnt know where two SEPERATE DRAFT PARTIES.. Come to the Buffalo party so I can chopblock you after we draft POS or Leon Hall.

justasportsfan
04-12-2007, 09:24 AM
I didnt know where two SEPERATE DRAFT PARTIES.. .

If you couldn't read the title of the thread , it's contents and comprehend them , you're either :ugly: Duh or ......

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n115/Ricjon69/patmoran2.jpg
Since I'm a nice guy, I'll let you choose which one you are.

Come to the Buffalo party so I can chopblock you after we draft POS or Leon Hall.

Yeah, yeah . We all know you're dying to get on your knees. :limp: you'll do anything to get attention but sad to say, I don't swing that way.

patmoran2006
04-12-2007, 09:31 AM
lol

mysticsoto
04-12-2007, 10:02 AM
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n115/Ricjon69/patmoran.jpg

Kgun, I...ummm...uhhhh...hmmm...nice....uhhh...

Please add CloInRoch to the list - he confirmed with me and will likely bring his young boy (6.5 yrs old). I hope that's cool...

hmmm...nice picture...arrggglllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kgun12
04-12-2007, 12:23 PM
I will go talk to Finn's today or tomorrow.

kgun12
04-12-2007, 05:08 PM
I went and talked to Mickey Finn's. They are more than happy to host the draft party. They are giving us the backroom, caution though this is part of the main restaurant and we can have it to ourselves til about 4:30! They will give us a deal on pitchers of beer and food. This will depend on the number of people. If we hit 18 people they will do a buffet if we want. These prices depend on what we have on it obviously. They were excited to have us and said the more the merrier!