PDA

View Full Version : Let's not worry about the offseason just yet!

Nighthawk
04-10-2007, 08:57 PM
I've read threads about who we are going to keep in the offseason...Briere or Drury? Well, I think we should just enjoy the playoffs and hopefully a championship and then we can worry about signing these guys. The focus should be on the excitement on the ice, not the headaches that come after the season. Let's go Sabres!

:gosabres: :oldskool:

chubluv
04-10-2007, 09:36 PM
I've read threads about who we are going to keep in the offseason...Briere or Drury? Well, I think we should just enjoy the playoffs and hopefully a championship and then we can worry about signing these guys. The focus should be on the excitement on the ice, not the headaches that come after the season. Let's go Sabres!

Well put. Lets enjoy the now and worry about later in a few months.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-10-2007, 09:39 PM
What is the difference? Is my discussing who to keep in June going to reflect how the team plays in April? I will still enjoy the playoffs the same.

Typ0
04-10-2007, 10:32 PM

quit your *****ing.

Nighthawk
04-11-2007, 07:12 PM
quit your *****ing.

Umm, what are you talking about or is it the crack you're smoking? I said that everybody needs to stop *****ing about the future when the present is so exciting. Dude, back away from the bottle.