• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

New scoreboard

I know we're enjoying crying about our misery of a schedule, but here's something to be happy about, in case not everyone already knows this:

2007 SEASON WILL FEATURE NEW SCOREBOARD: When the Bills kickoff their 2007 preseason home schedule against the Atlanta Falcons the team will feature a new site in Ralph Wilson Stadium. This spring, the Bills will install a new Mitsubishi high definition LED video display scoreboard measuring 33.5 feet by 82.8 feet. The accompanied new HD Digital Screen Controller will allow for simultaneous display of up to three multiple images (or one full screen image). This installation will be only the second true high definition display in the NFL, largely as a result of the integral HD Processor used to produce the necessary lines of resolution (1080), to accurately depict an HD image. In addition, the Bills will install over 1,000 feet of Mitsubishi Diamond Vision LED Ribbon Boards on the fascia of the bowl seating areas. The traditional scoring system will be encompassed within this state-of–the-art display along with dynamic sponsor ads, player/team statistics and fan prompts.
  • Bills4Life34
    • Apr 2007

Re: New scoreboard

Nice ..

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I'm guessing it's similar to the new scoreboard that the San Francisco Giants just got...

Celebrating 10 years of .xyz - over a decade of innovation! We are beginning the countdown to our decade-iversary! Over ten chapters, journey through a decade of innovation with .xyz. From its ambitious inception to quickly becoming a leader in the domain industry, each press release will unveil a year of .xyz’s history, challenges, and

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Comment

• jamesiscool
          suck it fool.
          • Feb 2007

well we got a ****ty schedule BUT we can watch the replays of the opposing teams RB's run all over our defense in HD!!! YUS!!!
          Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• The King
            Without me it's just Awe so
            • Jun 2004

They have a new HD scoreboard at the Garden too they are sick!
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

At least we can debunk the theory of Ralph being cheap. This is the best scoreboard money can buy.

Comment

• The King
                Without me it's just Awe so
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jamesisnotcool
                well we got a ****ty schedule BUT we can watch the replays of the opposing teams RB's run all over our defense in HD!!! YUS!!!
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• madness
                  • Apr 2003

Holy crap, Barry Bonds' head almost doesn't look as fat! That is a good scoreboard.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by madness
                    Holy crap, Barry Bonds' head almost doesn't look as fat! That is a good scoreboard.
                    But he still looks like a cheater.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Does anyone know if the scoreboard and the TV crews use the same cameras? The reason I ask is because I'm hoping the availability of HD cameras in the stadium will increase the number of games in HD.

We got hosed on that last year.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Night Train
                        Retired - On Several Levels
                        • Jul 2005

Another major plus for season ticket holders like myself.

This is going to be a great year ! Can't wait !
                        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Bulldog
                          Top Dog
                          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                          At least we can debunk the theory of Ralph being cheap. This is the best scoreboard money can buy.
                          The scoreboard was actually paid for with money from the taxpayers under the deal where the county gives the Bills X amount of dollars to make stadium renovations each year. Still pretty cool though.
                          I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                            I'm guessing it's similar to the new scoreboard that the San Francisco Giants just got...

http://zdnet.com.com/1606-2_2-6171870.html
                            Ours has wood grain around it, a giant knob, and some bunny ears.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                              • May 2003

I'm happy for the new HD videoboard and ribbon boards, because in this day of video game platforms, iPods and other high tech, super duper digital entertainment, I'm sure it will sell tickets and increase the chances of the Bills staying in Buffalo.

But I'm there mostly to drink and watch the action on the field, so I've been happy with our facilities ever since we left the Rock Pile.
                              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X