Are we really that bored that we are freaking out about the Schedule?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Are we really that bored that we are freaking out about the Schedule?

Who cares.
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Are we really that bored that we are freaking out about the Schedule?

Who cares?

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

wtf else are we supposed to talk about? There's no new news on Turner, the draft is 2 weeks away and its' already been beaten into the ground. The schedule just came out 3 hours ago.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

Exactly

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
          wtf else are we supposed to talk about? There's no new news on Turner, the draft is 2 weeks away and its' already been beaten into the ground. The schedule just came out 3 hours ago.
          I don't have a good answer for this question Op. Maybe we are just that bored.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

btw I do find it disturbing that we have the hardest schedule in the NFL and on top of that have to play two division rivals coming off of byes.

The good thing, though, is the Miami game- we go there in Oct and they come here in Dec, which definitely favors us. It shouldn't be too hot when we're there and there's a good chance there will be a snow bowl when they come to B-lo.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
              I don't have a good answer for this question Op. Maybe we are just that bored.
              Yes we are Thurm. Yes we are.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

The schedule is very inconvenient for me. All of the home games are way to Hell up in Orchard Park, and one is even on Monday night. And we play all these big, tough NFL teams, and half are on the damn road, in the other team's stadium.

Waaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                  Zero for Zero!
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  wtf else are we supposed to talk about?
                  How Don Imus and Anna Nicole Smith will effect the Bills season.

Get your priorities straight.
                  Originally posted by mysticsoto
                  Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

The hardest (actually 2nd) schedule in the league isnt controlled, its a formula that's predetermined.

But what does suck is the league controls when we play whom, and I hate the way the schedule unfolded.. The first 5 games are ridiculous..

It gets a tad easier in the second half, but it may not even matter by then.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Ed
                      Dude
                      • Sep 2002

I guess I just don't understand why some people seem so concerned. It's not like we didn't know exactly which 13 teams we were going to play this year. With all the good teams we have to play, it's not like we could have made it that much easier. We still have to play the games. And who's to say it's not to our advantage to play some tougher teams early when no one really knows what to expect, or you can catch teams off guard.

Plus, we really don't know who's going to be good this year, or what injuries are going to occur and when. Any team can go hot or cold at any point during the season. You just never know.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                        Zero for Zero!
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                        The hardest (actually 2nd) schedule in the league isnt controlled, its a formula that's predetermined.
                        They are tied with Oakland for difficulty of schedule.
                        Originally posted by mysticsoto
                        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                          • Jul 2005

Yes, we're that bored. This is the best thing we've had to talk about since Turner visited. And its only going to get worse once the draft is over.

But frankly, I was kind of interested in the schedule. That's reasonably big news. I don't feel like a lonely cyber geek for coming here to talk about it.
                          Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• patmoran2006
                            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                            • Dec 2005

Until we have a new owner, a new GM and a pure committment to being a championship team.

This will consistently be a team that will do as bad as 4-12 with a ceiling to have a great run (or get luckY) and win up to 9 games.. that's the way it is and thats the way it will continue to be into the structure of the FO is totally different; starting from the top.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                              • May 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                              Until we have a new owner, a new GM and a pure committment to being a championship team.

This will consistently be a team that will do as bad as 4-12 with a ceiling to have a great run (or get luckY) and win up to 9 games.. that's the way it is and thats the way it will continue to be into the structure of the FO is totally different; starting from the top.
                              Pat, I respect your posts, but I don't understand your failure to see the progress we've made in a very short time under Levy and Jauron. I think you're selling them short.
                              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                              X