PDA

View Full Version : Question about DVD's

Mudflap1
04-11-2007, 03:32 PM
Does anyone know where I could get my hands on DVD's of the glory days of the early 90s? I was thinking about how cool it would be to throw in a DVD of, say, the '90 season and watch all of the games, full length. Is anything like this available? I'm not talking about compilation highlight videos, but literally full games (like ESPN classic) and full seasons of them, on DVD preferably.

Jon

OpIv37
04-11-2007, 03:34 PM
I don't think they sell them like that officially- your best bet is to search Ebay or something for bootlegs.

Mudflap1
04-11-2007, 03:35 PM
I tried -- couldn't find anything.

Jon

Marvelous
04-11-2007, 03:36 PM
doubtful outside of a personal fans collection...I have about 25 VHS tapes that i haven't converted to DVDs yet & it's doubtful that i do..But yeah it would be great to watch say the whole 1991 season in full...

Devin
04-11-2007, 03:36 PM
Does anyone know where I could get my hands on DVD's of the glory days of the early 90s? I was thinking about how cool it would be to throw in a DVD of, say, the '90 season and watch all of the games, full length. Is anything like this available? I'm not talking about compilation highlight videos, but literally full games (like ESPN classic) and full seasons of them, on DVD preferably.

Jon

no. Ive been building a Bills DVD collection for sometime and ive been unable to find much.

I have around 100-125 Bills games on DVD, almost all of which have come from various collectors off ebay and such. 65-75% of my games are playoff games and some of our more memorable games along with a few rare ones (kelly vs steve young in the USFL....etc) But ebay has cracked down on games on DVD.

I dont have a DVD burner to copy games just one hooked up to the TV so I havent been able to make copies but Ill be getting one soon.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-12-2007, 07:04 AM
I have about 10-15 games on DVD from the glory days. Things from AFC Championship games, no punt game, Kelly diving into the endzone, first playoff game at Rich, comeback game, amongst a few others. It wasn't easy finding the games, it took a few years of buying, borrowing tapes, trading, etc.

Earthquake Enyart
04-12-2007, 07:42 AM
I have every playoff game on VHS.

How do I convert them to DVD?

BAM
04-12-2007, 07:50 AM
http://www.signvideo.com/conv-v-to-d.htm