• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

Porter Offers Apology

Dude probally freaking he is gonna get a suspension or something makes me even hate him more. Acts like a tuff thug then becomes a punk when he thinks might get in trouble

Joey Porter told ESPN on Wednesday that he hopes to get past his fight with Levi Jones.

MUCK
    FIAMI
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Porter Offers Apology

I cant wait until we play Miami.. I love watching Porter play on game-day.

He'll be going at it with somebody for sure to put his stamp on this rivalry.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• kgun12
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mikemac2001
      Dude probally freaking he is gonna get a suspension or something makes me even hate him more. Acts like a tuff thug then becomes a punk when he thinks might get in trouble

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2833680
      This new policy is going to be the greatest tool in the world to handle tools like him. I hope the rest of society takes note!
      Retired Air Traffic Controller
      USAF VETERAN
      DAV

Comment

• pintonick96
        You guys are all nerds. Just give me team updates and STFU.
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by mikemac2001

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2833680
        Dude, if he was a Bill we'd all be happy he was saving his ass so we could have him for the season.

Comment

• dolphan117
          • Dec 2005

I wonder if its a coincidence that this apology came out around the time of Goodell handing out his first suspensions? Nah, I doubt thats it.

I have to say that if this did indeed go down as being alleged I will never be a big Porter fan...... I am still holding out a tiny bit of hope that when the video comes out its more of a mutual fight.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

this piece of dog **** is just trying to keep from getting suspended.. he is a ***** trying to save his sorry old ass.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• jamze132
              Don’t hate…
              • Jun 2003

It's a pure media stunt to try and save face since he doesn't want to be suspended. Hopefully now he and many other players will realize how lucky they are to play a game for living and stop acting like a bunch of ignorant dumbass thugs.

Comment

Working...
              X