PDA

View Full Version : SICK OF BILLS FANS WHINING!!!!!!

raphael120
04-11-2007, 10:11 PM
Are you kidding me? I threw up in my mouth a little bit about everyone *****ing and moaning about "OHHHH the big bad patriots have a bye week before they play us...booo hoooo"

Come ON, people. Are we to the point as Bills fans, being beat down so much, that we look at another team having a bye week as ANOTHER reason why we'll have a hard time winning? Get a GRIP!

I for one say, BRING IT ON!

Come on Patriots. If the Bills are supposed to go to the Super Bowl, playoffs, whatever, we shouldn't make excuses or complain about a team havign a bye week. GUESS WHAT. Every damn team has to play another team coming off a bye week and I haven't heard anyone complaining about "OH, i gotta play the colts after their bye week"

Pathetic.

Grow a pair, Bills fans.

And Tom Brady, eat me.

/rant

SquishDaFish
04-11-2007, 10:16 PM
Awesome posting

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-11-2007, 10:19 PM
Let's not generalize, all Bills fans aren't whiners.

ddaryl
04-11-2007, 10:23 PM
There has been some whining, but there is no denying the schedule makers lack any sort of imagination.

it's not so much about the Bills gettng screwed, it just seems more like the NFL is lobing the serve to the Patriots so they can set up the slam.

Miami in Buffalo in Dec 5 times out of 7 years, if I was a Dolphins fan I'd be questioning it just the same.

The NFL can do better at adding some schedule diversity IMO

feldspar
Are you kidding me? I threw up in my mouth a little bit about everyone *****ing and moaning about "OHHHH the big bad patriots have a bye week before they play us...booo hoooo"

Come ON, people. Are we to the point as Bills fans, being beat down so much, that we look at another team having a bye week as ANOTHER reason why we'll have a hard time winning? Get a GRIP!

Come on Patriots. If the Bills are supposed to go to the Super Bowl, playoffs, whatever, we shouldn't make excuses or complain about a team havign a bye week. GUESS WHAT. Every damn team has to play another team coming off a bye week and I haven't heard anyone complaining about "OH, i gotta play the colts after their bye week"

Pathetic.

Grow a pair, Bills fans.

And Tom Brady, eat me.

/rant

This whole post is one big whine.

Quit whining, dude.

Playing the Pats after their bye 4 years in a row is outrageous.

If we want to complain about it, we will. And if you want to *****, moan, whine, and complain about how we react to the "Patriots play the Bills after their bye week" tradition, you can do that too.

feelthepain
SICK OF BILLS FANS WHINING!!!!!!

Me too!!!!!<!-- END TEMPLATE: navbar_link -->

feldspar
04-11-2007, 10:26 PM

Why come to a Bills board then?

Go back to Miami, where they are all truly pussies.

ddaryl
04-11-2007, 10:27 PM

then go the **** away. You wouldn't read it if you'd just get the **** out of this forum oncce in for all.

shoo, move along

raphael120
04-11-2007, 10:27 PM
Let's not generalize, all Bills fans aren't whiners.

Ones who posted in the thread about this did, as did the callers to WGR today.

raphael120
04-11-2007, 10:28 PM
This whole post is one big whine.

Quit whining, dude.

Playing the Pats after their bye 4 years in a row is outrageous.

If we want to complain about it, we will. And if you want to *****, moan, whine, and complain about how we react to the "Patriots play the Bills after their bye week" tradition, you can do that too.

Am I complaining, or is someone just mad because they've been called out?

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-11-2007, 10:30 PM
Am I complaining, or is someone just mad because they've been called out?

Don't come back with that, you got owned.

raphael120
04-11-2007, 10:34 PM
Don't come back with that, you got owned.

No, the only people who "got owned" are the people who don't believe enough in the Bills that they give two ****s about who plays them and when. I believe the Bills can win any week. The Bills shut out the Pats 31-0 in the opening game in 2003 when Bellichek had months to prepare for the Bills. Mind you, they won the Super Bowl that year too.

Check. Mate.

feelthepain
04-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Why come to a Bills board then?

Go back to Miami, where they are all truly pussies.

Need a hanky??

feldspar
04-11-2007, 10:40 PM
No, the only people who "got owned" are the people who don't believe enough in the Bills that they give two ****s about who plays them and when. I believe the Bills can win any week. The Bills shut out the Pats 31-0 in the opening game in 2003 when Bellichek had months to prepare for the Bills. Mind you, they won the Super Bowl that year too.

Check. Mate.

Thanks for the education.

Also, I'm glad to know that when other people complain, they are whining. But when you complain, it's all righteous with no whining involved.

King me.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-11-2007, 10:43 PM

Check. Mate.
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/1370-1175688329.gif

raphael120
04-11-2007, 10:43 PM
Thanks for the education.

Also, I'm glad to know that when other people complain, they are whining. But when you complain, it's all righteous with no whining involved.

King me.

I'm sorry, next time I'll wet myself and suck my thumb when I see the Bills vs. Pats on our schedule.

mikemac2001
04-11-2007, 10:46 PM
i havent made one comment about bills vs pats but i do think its kinda shady how 4 years in a row that has happened it is unfair for the bills but all in all you gotta show up and play and best team wins...They might be little more prepared which gives them an advantage but u need to still make plays and we havent.

i think our schedule is fine i think wk 11-16 we have a chance to win all 5 maybes its 10-15 id have to double check but if we get a 3-3 start ill be happy

I also think your post about whining was a bunch of whining

feldspar
04-11-2007, 10:47 PM
I'm sorry, next time I'll wet myself and suck my thumb when I see the Bills vs. Pats on our schedule.

Well, I've just pointed out your hypocrisy. If you want to shut your eyes to it, that's your choice.

"If you don't stop whining, I'm going to throw a fit here."

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-11-2007, 10:50 PM
Well, I've just pointed out your hypocrisy. If you want to shut your eyes to it, that's your choice.

"If you don't stop whining, I'm going to throw a fit here."

Something tells me this guy is not going to let it go, better bail before he really gets us. He is so smart.

feldspar
04-11-2007, 10:53 PM
Something tells me this guy is not going to let it go, better bail before he really gets us. He is so smart.

He's not going to get to me.

Logic is totally on my side. If I'm whining, then so is he.

Carlton Bailey
04-11-2007, 10:55 PM
i havent made one comment about bills vs pats but i do think its kinda shady how 4 years in a row that has happened it is unfair for the bills but all in all you gotta show up and play and best team wins...They might be little more prepared which gives them an advantage but u need to still make plays and we havent.

i think our schedule is fine i think wk 11-16 we have a chance to win all 5 maybes its 10-15 id have to double check but if we get a 3-3 start ill be happy

I also think your post about whining was a bunch of whining

Mad Dog McAnanny is right.

feldspar
04-11-2007, 11:01 PM
then go the **** away. You wouldn't read it if you'd just get the **** out of this forum oncce in for all.

shoo, move along

+1.

I like your avatar, dude.

The fat man rocks.

SABURZFAN
04-11-2007, 11:51 PM
there's a lot of people who like to throw around the word whining too much.especially when it's something you don't agree with.what do you expect when you have a bunch of jabronis and candy asses around here? :rolleyes:

mikemac2001
04-12-2007, 01:52 AM
Mad Dog McAnanny is right.

i love it

jamze132
04-12-2007, 04:36 AM
I could give two shiz who we play after a bye. It's not like the Pats need two weeks off to beat us, again.

I think it's way blown out of proportion.

FlyingDutchman
04-12-2007, 09:03 AM
there's a lot of people who like to throw around the word whining too much.especially when it's something you don't agree with.what do you expect when you have a bunch of jabronis and candy asses around here? :rolleyes:

exactly. what do people expect bills fans to say? we have a damn tough schedule. i dont see it as whining, but just saying..."damn, we have a tough schedule".....if it was a weak schedule we'd be happy and people would be saying we are playoff bound. then those people would be labeled homers. its just a reaction, its a discussion board, these things are going to happen.

patmoran2006
04-12-2007, 09:06 AM
I'm glad we play Denver first.. Cutler may be shaky in week one. Still, the first 5 games are brutal and we could easily be 0-5. That Jets game in week 4 could mean the season right there.

and now that I posted here.. My stalker can't be far behind.

SquishDaFish
04-12-2007, 09:17 AM
<!-- END TEMPLATE: navbar_link --> Me too!!!!!

If you dont like it here then go back to the hole you came from.

Mr. Miyagi
04-12-2007, 10:06 AM

Pathetic.

Grow a pair, Bills fans.

And Tom Brady, eat me.

/rant
I was going to neg you but after actually reading your post, :posrep:

gr8slayer
04-12-2007, 10:13 AM
Was that Rock reference intended?

Jan Reimers
04-12-2007, 11:06 AM
I don't mind the whining so much as those who have stopped buying tickets because we have been down for several years.

If you are a real fan, you have to treat the Bills as you would a best friend. Just like a true friend is always there for you when you're down, we need to support the Bills more than ever when they're down. It's easy to love them when things are going great.

So ***** and complain and whine all you want, but continue to buy tickets and support this team with your hard earned dollars. It will help keep them in Buffalo. Wouldn't you want them as the BUFFALO Bills to complain about?

OpIv37
04-12-2007, 11:09 AM
I don't mind the whining so much as those who have stopped buying tickets because we have been down for several years.

If you are a real fan, you have to treat the Bills as you would a best friend. Just like a true friend is always there for you when you're down, we need to support the Bills more than ever when they're down. It's easy to love them when things are going great.

So ***** and complain and whine all you want, but continue to buy tickets and support this team with your hard earned dollars. It will help keep them in Buffalo. Wouldn't you want them as the BUFFALO Bills to complain about?

well, you also have to think about it this way: if the Bills sell tix and merch when they're doing poorly, what provides Ralph with motivation to spend the bucks for a winning team? When it comes to sports, market principles conflict with a sense of loyalty.

BAM
04-12-2007, 11:14 AM
It's simple.

If we're a good team, we'll beat 'em. We haven't been good in a long long time.

I agree though. There are better things to whine about.

OpIv37
04-12-2007, 11:18 AM
It's simple.

If we're a good team, we'll beat 'em. We haven't been good in a long long time.

I agree though. There are better things to whine about.

here's the problem- the Pats ARE a good team, we're not. The NFL knows this. Yet, the schedule still gives the Pats the advantage against us- slight as it is, it helps them at our expense. If it happens once or even twice, fine. But when it happens 4 consecutive years despite the near statistical impossibility, it starts to look like the NFL is stacking the deck to favor some teams instead of others.

The Dolphins have to play in Buffalo in December AGAIN this year- as a Bills fan I love it, but if I were a Fish fan I'd be *****ing up a storm.

Jan Reimers
04-12-2007, 11:19 AM
well, you also have to think about it this way: if the Bills sell tix and merch when they're doing poorly, what provides Ralph with motivation to spend the bucks for a winning team? When it comes to sports, market principles conflict with a sense of loyalty.
We have at best a 50/50 chance of keeping the Bills in Buffalo when Ralph passes. We will have much less of a chance of attracting local ownership if attendance, and revenues, fall off precipitously.

Quite frankly, I'd rather have a mediocre NFL team in Buffalo than no team at all.
I am not about to vote them out of Buffalo with the withdrawal of my support.

And anyway, I think Ralph and Marv are doing a pretty good job of bringing this team back to respectability.

feldspar
04-12-2007, 12:51 PM
the schedule still gives the Pats the advantage against us. If it happens once or even twice, fine. But when it happens 4 consecutive years despite the near statistical impossibility, it starts to look like the NFL is stacking the deck to favor some teams instead of others.

Exactly.

After it happened the second time, I noticed it and shrugged it off. When it happened a third time, it started to piss me off. The fourth time is ridiculous. I don't like it. I'm going to be rooting for the Bills extra hard that week.