• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

Buffalo - 2nd hardest schedule per CBSsportsline

New England has the hardest. Sorry, it is from CNNSI, Andrew Perloff

Teams turn around quickly in today’s NFL, so it’s hard to predict how schedules will ultimately play out. But here are the five teams I think face the toughest roads in 2007:

1. New England: Except for home games against Cleveland and Washington, there are no out-of-division softies for the Pats. New England also faced a very tough schedule in 2005 and finished 10-6. With a restocked lineup, the Pats will probably wrap up the AFC East easily. But it will be a challenge to secure homefield advantage in the playoffs.

2. Buffalo: The Bills face a similar schedule to the Patriots and may get off to a rough start this year. They start at home against Denver, then go to Pittsburgh and New England.

3. Jacksonville: In the middle of the season, the Jags face a three-game road trip, which is sandwiched between home games against Indy and San Diego. Yikes.

4. Pittsburgh: The Steelers, who compete in what I feel will be the toughest division in '07, play three of their last four on the road, including trips to New England and Baltimore.

5. Indianapolis: The defending champs will have a target on their backs. They face every team they beat in the AFC playoffs last season (Kansas City, Baltimore and New England) as well as San Diego and New Orleans.
  • HAMMER
    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
    • Jul 2003

Re: Buffalo - 2nd hardest schedule per CBSsportsline

I saw an article that had the Bills and Raiders with the toughest (equally) followed by NE.

Comment

• Illmatic15
      • Mar 2007

Bring on Darren Mcfadden...

Ashton Youbotys #1 fan! reppin Liberia
      GET WELL SOON KEVIN EVERETT!

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Illmatic15
        Bring on Darren Mcfadden...

He'll be gone long before we draft next year.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

but we already knew this before the schedule was released because we knew who the opponents are.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly

2. They start at home against Denver, then go to Pittsburgh and New England.

Our biggest weakness from last year the run D will be tested in the first game by a team that has been known to run the ball effectively through the years,

Parker is proven as well and even though Maroney is yet to be a proven back in the NFL he had success against us last year and if there's any coach that can exploit out weakness BB is the guy.

It's all on our coaches. We'll see if they can play chess now that they have most of their annointed players on the team.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The Answer
              The Plagiarist
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
              New England has the hardest. Sorry, it is from CNNSI, Andrew Perloff

Teams turn around quickly in today’s NFL, so it’s hard to predict how schedules will ultimately play out. But here are the five teams I think face the toughest roads in 2007:

1. New England: Except for home games against Cleveland and Washington, there are no out-of-division softies for the Pats. New England also faced a very tough schedule in 2005 and finished 10-6. With a restocked lineup, the Pats will probably wrap up the AFC East easily. But it will be a challenge to secure homefield advantage in the playoffs.

2. Buffalo: The Bills face a similar schedule to the Patriots and may get off to a rough start this year. They start at home against Denver, then go to Pittsburgh and New England.

3. Jacksonville: In the middle of the season, the Jags face a three-game road trip, which is sandwiched between home games against Indy and San Diego. Yikes.

4. Pittsburgh: The Steelers, who compete in what I feel will be the toughest division in '07, play three of their last four on the road, including trips to New England and Baltimore.

5. Indianapolis: The defending champs will have a target on their backs. They face every team they beat in the AFC playoffs last season (Kansas City, Baltimore and New England) as well as San Diego and New Orleans.
              This should come as no surprise to Bills fans - unless we change divisions, the schedule will always be grueling given the perenial strength of the AFC Beast.

~The Answer

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

The Jets' schedule is virtually identical to ours in terms of opponents' win/loss record, except that we play each other and New York's win-loss record is a little better than ours. All AFC East teams face an identical non-division schedule except for Our AFC West and South opponents (one game from each division). As AFC East winner, New England faces the AFC South and West winners. As AFC East cellar dweller, Miami plays the AFC South and West cellar dwellers, while the Jets and Buffalo play the middle of thepack teams from those divisions. As it happened the second and third place teams in each of those divisions tied with each other. with the same record.

To be specific: New England plays Indianapolis and San Diego. Miami plays Oakland and Houston. The Jets play Kansas City and Tennessee. Buffalo plays Denver and Jacksonville. Otherwise, everyone in the AFC East plays Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Baltimore, Dallas, Philadelphia, Giants, and Washington.
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• HAMMER
                  I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                  • Jul 2003

Raiders .539 138 118
                  Bills .539 138 118
                  Patriots .535 137 119
                  Jaguars .527 135 121
                  Titans .520 133 123
                  Colts .516 132 124
                  Chiefs .516 132 124
                  Jets .516 132 124
                  Dolphins .512 131 125
                  Steelers .512 131 125
                  Bengals .512 131 125
                  Ravens .508 130 126
                  Browns .508 130 126
                  Broncos .504 129 127
                  Lions .504 129 127
                  Texans .504 129 127
                  Chargers .504 129 127
                  Redskins .500 128 128
                  Vikings .500 128 128
                  Eagles .500 128 128
                  Cowboys .496 127 129
                  Giants .496 127 129
                  Packers .492 126 130
                  Seahawks .488 125 131
                  Saints .484 124 132
                  Panthers .477 122 134
                  Buccaneers .473 121 135
                  Rams .473 121 135
                  Falcons .473 121 135
                  49ers .469 120 136
                  Bears .465 119 137
                  Cardinals .461 118 138

Comment

• Statman
                    • Oct 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                    Our biggest weakness from last year the run D will be tested in the first game by a team that has been known to run the ball effectively through the years,

Parker is proven as well and even though Maroney is yet to be a proven back in the NFL he had success against us last year and if there's any coach that can exploit out weakness BB is the guy.

It's all on our coaches. We'll see if they can play chess now that they have most of their annointed players on the team.
                    Hey Knucklehead,

We haven't exactly been able to shut down Brady either.

Heck, when's the last time we beat them?

How many times have we beaten them in however long?
                    Facts speak louder than opinions

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Statman
                      Hey Knucklehead,

We haven't exactly been able to shut down Brady either.

Heck, when's the last time we beat them?

How many times have we beaten them in however long?
                      I was justa pointing out our run game ya tard since it was our biggest weakness last year. If I want to talk about the qb's we're facing or any other parts of the game, I'd go out and say it but I didn't want to. Keep up will ya!

Don't you have any Rob Johnson stats to figure out how he'd do next year? Oh wait!

Oh and yeah , I didn't ask for your opinion and if wanted it....... I'd ask Mikey to beat it out of you.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                      X