PDA

View Full Version : Interactive mock at GBN report

mysticsoto
04-12-2007, 09:03 AM
Everyone,
If you are interested in voting in this interactive mock, go to: http://www.gbnreport.com/index.htm and follow the "vote" link.

There is one limitation. You can only vote once - so if you are a Buffalo fan, you likely want to wait until Buffalo's pick comes up. The results so far are:

Oakland - Russell (QB)
Detroit - Calvin Johnson (WR)

With Cleveland on the clock until noon today...
TB on the clock from Noon - 3 PM
and Arizona 3 PM - 6 PM

mysticsoto
04-16-2007, 12:08 PM
Tomorrow morning they should be on Buffalo for all those that are interested. Miami fans may want to head over there to vote now before 3 PM.

So far, here are the choices:

1. Oakland - JaMarcus Russell (QB)
2. Detroit - Calvin Johnson (WR)
3. Cleveland - Brady Quinn (QB)
4. TB - Joe Thomas (OT)
5. Arizona - Gaines Adams (DE)
6. Washington - Amobi Okoye (DT)
7. Minnesota - Adrian Peterson (RB)
8. Atlanta - Laron Landry (S)
9. Miami -
10. Houston -
11. SF -
12. Bills -

mysticsoto
04-17-2007, 07:48 AM
Doh! SF took Patrick Willis...oh well...starting from 9 AM to Noon today Bills fans can vote for who they want. Go vote and list who you voted for here:

1. Oakland - JaMarcus Russell (QB)
2. Detroit - Calvin Johnson (WR)
3. Cleveland - Brady Quinn (QB)
4. TB - Joe Thomas (OT)
5. Arizona - Gaines Adams (DE)
6. Washington - Amobi Okoye (DT)
7. Minnesota - Adrian Peterson (RB)
8. Atlanta - Laron Landry (S)
9. Miami - Levi Brown (OT)
10. Houston - Leon Hall (CB)
11. SF - Patrick Willis (ILB)
12. Bills - ??? (Go vote between 9 AM- Noon today)

http://www.gbnreport.com/

PS I really wish we could trade down...

clumping platelets
04-17-2007, 07:59 AM
That's what I e-mailed........."can we please trade down?"

I put in for DE Adam Carriker

Yasgur's Farm
04-17-2007, 08:02 AM
Jon Beason or Dwayne Bowe if no trade down.
Outside shot would be Adam Carriker.

mysticsoto
04-17-2007, 08:17 AM
Well...unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to go with Beason. Not that I think he's a bad player, but with what we have available, I don't feel the any other player garners a 12th rd pick.

I like Carikker, but we are overloaded at DE right now with 5 DEs and 5 DTs (signed Kelsay for a bit, plus we have Schobel, Hargrove, Denny, Ryan Neil, Eric Powell).

Our biggest needs are at RB and LB but we may need more than 1 LB in the draft to add depth also. RBs are a dime a dozen and I don't think Lynch is an elite RB. He should be a middle to late rd 1 and I much prefer to grab a really good RB next year and just get a stop gap player for this year that would eventually drop to 2nd in depth next year - which is why it wouldn't make sense to draft Lynch in our 1st rd.

I pick Beason b'cse he is versatile and can play all 3 LB positions. This allows us to test him out and see which he might fit best at before the start of the season...

mysticsoto
04-17-2007, 09:10 AM
Guys, I forgot to post this:

Also note that we'll be awarding a complimentary copy of this August's GBN College Football Draft Preview to one fan drawn at random from the team garnering the most total votes.

Right now Cleveland is winning with 2000 votes...spread the word...let's see if we can beat them!

DraftBoy
04-17-2007, 09:16 AM
Voted for Beason but Anderson was quite tempting...

madness
04-17-2007, 09:39 AM
Here's my email.

Kick SF's gay ass and take Willis. J/K Lawrence Timmons please.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-17-2007, 10:01 AM
I know we all want our LBs to be upgraded, but I still feel this team needs to get something exciting that the fan base can recognize. I know that a lot of guys are in love with Beason or Poz, the fact that I don't doesn't mean I would be upset with either, but right now the Buffalo sports dollar is going to the other sports franchise. I think this team is taking an exciting player and look to add their depth later. That is why I selected Marshawn Lynch. I still think he is a good back even with all the stories surrounding him.

mysticsoto
04-17-2007, 12:39 PM
Results:

With the 12th pick at the GBN Interactive fan mock draft (http://www.gbnreport.com/fanmockdraft.html) the BUFFALO BILLS select California RB Marshawn Lynch. Lynch edged out Michigan DT Alan Branch. Interestingly, Penn State LB Paul Posluszny, who had not received any votes for earlier teams was third in fan voting for the Bills pick, folowed by Pitt CB Darrelle Revis and Miami LB Jon Beason. Overall, 12 players, more than for any other taem to date got votes.

Man, that makes it seem like we don't know who we really want. Who the hell was voting Alan Branch for us??? We got 5 DTs on board, and Branch doesn't fit a cover 2 defense! Besides, he seems like a defensive version of Mike Williams...

DraftBoy
04-17-2007, 02:32 PM
Results:

With the 12th pick at the GBN Interactive fan mock draft (http://www.gbnreport.com/fanmockdraft.html) the BUFFALO BILLS select California RB Marshawn Lynch. Lynch edged out Michigan DT Alan Branch. Interestingly, Penn State LB Paul Posluszny, who had not received any votes for earlier teams was third in fan voting for the Bills pick, folowed by Pitt CB Darrelle Revis and Miami LB Jon Beason. Overall, 12 players, more than for any other taem to date got votes.

Man, that makes it seem like we don't know who we really want. Who the hell was voting Alan Branch for us??? We got 5 DTs on board, and Branch doesn't fit a cover 2 defense! Besides, he seems like a defensive version of Mike Williams...

Bad Pick!

clumping platelets
04-17-2007, 10:21 PM
:mad: