PDA

View Full Version : For those of us that don't have tickets

Bufftp
04-12-2007, 09:41 AM
So if you are not fortunate enough to have tickets what do you do.

I have my neihbors and friends over to watch the games. Usually have a packed house-we did all 82 games this season.

We all take turns making dinner. Some amazing meals were had this year along with great hockey.

Can't wait to get the playoffs started!

SkateZilla
04-12-2007, 09:45 AM
wake Up, play a game on Xbox 360 NHL 2K7 with my brother, chill, drink lots of Dr. Pepper....

GThirst
04-12-2007, 10:08 AM
I'll take PC NHL 07 over 360 anytime. New Sabres Jerseys, super accurate rosters, updated arenas, updated ices, etc. Is Dunn Tire Park gonna do the monitor thing? Or is HSBC gonna do it for away games?

Michael82
04-12-2007, 12:46 PM
I'll take PC NHL 07 over 360 anytime. New Sabres Jerseys, super accurate rosters, updated arenas, updated ices, etc. Is Dunn Tire Park gonna do the monitor thing? Or is HSBC gonna do it for away games?
Good point. I have it for my PC and updated everything, including the ice and graphics inside HSBC arena. :up:

BlackMetalNinja
04-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Sitting at home with my wife watching the game thanks to Center Ice. And it's mandatory that my wife yells Let's Go Sabres! and gives me a high five after every Buffalo goal!

chubluv
04-12-2007, 05:08 PM
Usually I would be sitting at home with my wife drinking :beer:

But tonight I will be at the bowling alley drinking with :clump: if he doesnt have to work tonight.