X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigGabes23
    • Mar 2006

New Mock

Find all the latest Rotoworld fantasy sports news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

California RB Marshawn Lynch is a cinch for the first round.

Think Pacman Jones' year-long suspension won't impact where teams have Lynch on their draft boards? Jones was involved in one off-field incident before the Titans selected him with the No. 6 pick in 2005. The organization researched it, and concluded that Pacman was not at fault. The same argument has been made for Lynch's involvement in a drive-by shooting at Cal and a sexual assault charge that was dropped just after the Bears' season ended. But throw in an embarrassing 4.58 short shuttle, two forties in the 4.5s, a reported bad back, and we have a mid to late second-round prospect.

12. Buffalo – Pittsburgh CB Darrelle Revis

The Bills are possibly the NFL's most needy team; good thing they have a pocket full of picks. Revis may not be the draft's top corner but he's the best fit for Perry Fewell's Tampa 2 and Buffalo can get a tailback later on or put a package together to move up for Peterson. The idea that the Bills would take Marshawn Lynch completely contradicts what they've done by signing Derrick Dockery (6-6/340) and Langston Walker (6-8/350). They're going with a power running game.

Crazy Mock... worth a look for the comments

I totally agree with the Lynch comment. I bet you he is still available in the second round, and the Bills may pass on him
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Re: New Mock

I dont like Revis at all at 12, we drafted a CB in the 3rd round last year knowing Clements was gone in FA, that will be our priority pick next year if Youboty doesnt work out, man would i luv to trade up and get AP
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

Reevis at 12??????????????? LOL

As far as Lynch: I woulda said that's crazy a week ago.. Until Goodell threw the hammer down at Jones and Henry this week.

now, Lynch may indeed drop.. But Jesus Christ, would it be hard to pass on him in round two.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

This is why we won't take a corner at 12: Ashton Youboty.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• okaydo
          • Mar 2007

Man, this mock draft guy passionately hates Lynch, as evidenced by his manipulation of facts (Lynch was never charged, so charges couldn't have been dropped!), his reliance on Lynch's "unofficial"/stopwatch 40 times rather than what the NFL clocked him with electronically, and his implication that Lynch should be blamed for being mistakenly shot at in front of his high school while visiting his little sister on her graduation day.

As far as Lynch: I woulda said that's crazy a week ago.. Until Goodell threw the hammer down at Jones and Henry this week.
          Wait, so under these new rules, Lynch would get punished? Even though a female prosecutor specializing in domestic violence REFUSED to file charges because of a lack of evidence, and REFUSED to have him arrested.

Does this also mean that merely being the victim of a drive-by shooting warrants suspension?

Man, this guy is tough!

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

Whoever did this mock proved one thing...He knows nothing about the Buffalo Bills. The Bills are not NFL's most needy team. They have a couple holes right now at LB and Rb which will be addressed by draft day whether it be a trade for Turner or through the draft. Yes they got rid of some "name" players but that does not mean that those players like McGahee or Spikes were studs. WM has never taken it to the next level and Spikes due to injuries has been a non-factor for 2 years now. RB and LB are positions that players coming out of college need the least amount of learning curve to get adjusted to the pro level if the talent is there. Crowell and Ellison are no names right now but not for long. The Bills have Youboty but he is a question mark with talent. DB is by far not there biggest need so there is no way they reach for a DB like Reveis at 12. It's not like they have no one to play DB. The Bills have so much youth that only will get better. Just because a name player leaves does not mean there is no one in the wings ready to replace him that is just as capable.

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

Silva certainly doesn't follow the crowd. Most everyone else has David Harris as a second rounder. Silva has him going at #15 to Pittsburgh. A lot of Mocks have Okoye going to 10, Silva drops him to #18 Cincinnati. As far as Buffalo picking a corner; if Willis goes early and Peterson doesn't drop, this becomes a difficult draft for Buffalo. Lynch may be a bit of a reach. I think Poz is a reach. So where does Buffalo go. I think they might well try to trade down, but if they have not trading partner the pick could end up being a cornerback, whether Youboty can play or not. I like McGee, but he did get picked on a few times last season. He would still be a nickel back, but he would also be fresh for special teams. I could also even see him lining up in the backfield on third and long. I think he could be a heck of an effective scatback, way better than Shaud Williams. That doesn't mean I'd be real happy if they ended up with a CB in round one though.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• MarvLevy
                Can I get some power to give REP?
                • Jul 2005

the worst mock i ever seen

Comment

• lightningbolt444
                  • Mar 2007

just submited some feedback basicly saying they should get rid of silva because he knows nothing for god sake he has tony hunt ranked #2 in his running back ranking

Comment

• jamesiscool
                    suck it fool.
                    • Feb 2007

mock drafts are a joke and are meant to cause contreversy and give people like us who discuss them o board such as this one something to talk about before the draft when theres nothing to talk about.

mock's are a joke and always will be. i put no stock into any of them whatsoever.
                    Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

What kind of a dumbass mentions the fact that Buffalo has many holes yet doesn't mention possibly drafting a LB in RD1? And why in the hell would we draft another DB in RD1 when we already have a guy with some upside in Youboty and the fact that we drafted 3 DBs last year?

Why can't people think things through before they make and ass of themselves? Because everyone wants to have their name out there and a mock draft associated with it. This guy is as dumb as Kiper.

Comment

Working...
                      X