PDA

View Full Version : alright, I'm putting my foot down...

ublinkwescore
04-12-2007, 10:47 PM
Tomorrow, before I go to work, I'm getting a new Buffalo Bills Jersey - hopefully a Losman - I was gonna go today to get it, but my check didn't come - tomorrow it will most certainly be here - My top 3 choices are:

Losman
Evans
Whitner

They should have one of those for sure - hopefully in throwback.

Bills4Life34
04-12-2007, 10:50 PM
Lee Evans

ublinkwescore
04-12-2007, 10:59 PM
Nah, I'll stick with getting the guy who's gonna be getting him the ball so he can put up those pro-bowl quality #'s.

gr8slayer
04-12-2007, 11:01 PM
Jason Peters

clumping platelets
04-12-2007, 11:03 PM
Derrick Dockery

ublinkwescore
04-12-2007, 11:13 PM
speaking of our O-line - all that anyone ever talks about out here is the fact that we lost McGahee, Spikes, Fletcher and Clements - they refuse to acknowledge the fact that we lost 3/11ths of the 27th ranked D, and don't listen to me when I add that the total blocking ability of our Oline has improved dramatically will take pressure off our D - RBs are almost a dime a dozen, and good RBs will suck behind crap O-lines - see Edgerrin James in Arizona - say what you want about him, it wasn't the system in Indy, because he'd still be their premiere back if he were to stay in Indy, and Arizona's line has stunk for ever - lo and behold, Edgerrin isn't putting up great #'s.

I hope we kill the Steelers - the steelers fan at work is legally ******ed, and constantly claims the Steelers D is a system, and that Porter's loss won't be felt - we'll see - and even if it proves to be true, I could care less if they're D is great as long as it doesn't have an answer for Losman to Evans.

gr8slayer
04-12-2007, 11:15 PM
speaking of our O-line - all that anyone ever talks about out here is the fact that we lost McGahee, Spikes, Fletcher and Clements - they refuse to acknowledge the fact that we lost 3/11ths of the 27th ranked D, and don't listen to me when I add that the total blocking ability of our Oline has improved dramatically will take pressure off our D - RBs are almost a dime a dozen, and good RBs will suck behind crap O-lines - see Edgerrin James in Arizona - say what you want about him, it wasn't the system in Indy, because he'd still be their premiere back if he were to stay in Indy, and Arizona's line has stunk for ever - lo and behold, Edgerrin isn't putting up great #'s.

I hope we kill the Steelers - the steelers fan at work is legally ******ed, and constantly claims the Steelers D is a system, and that Porter's loss won't be felt - we'll see - and even if it proves to be true, I could care less if they're D is great as long as it doesn't have an answer for Losman to Evans.
Preach on.

shelby
04-13-2007, 04:57 AM
i would get an Evans jersey. The kid is going to be huge.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
04-13-2007, 06:03 AM
get all three, and wear one on top of the other. start each play iwth lossman on top and as he chucks the rock to evans you whip off the lossman to revealthe Evans.

After we score you whip off the both lossman and evans to reveal Whitner. After the three and out you put back on the evans and then the lossman to start the process over.

Seems logical to me.

ublinkwescore
04-13-2007, 07:56 AM

Don't try to change my mind - I don't wanna go there and have second thoughts while I'm looking at them.

Actually, the only way I'd get Evans is if his was the only one available in throwback.

ublinkwescore
04-13-2007, 07:57 AM
get all three, and wear one on top of the other. start each play iwth lossman on top and as he chucks the rock to evans you whip off the lossman to revealthe Evans.

After we score you whip off the both lossman and evans to reveal Whitner. After the three and out you put back on the evans and then the lossman to start the process over.

Seems logical to me.

But of course...

I didn't know I bragged about being made of money (yet, coincidentally, haven't made it out to Buffalo for a home game yet in my life).

patmoran2006
04-13-2007, 08:12 AM
I wouldnt get a Lee Evans jersey.. It may only be good for another year or two. Wilson will have to pay him top 5 WR money.

Get you a Whitner or Losman jersey; they are safer.

ublinkwescore
04-13-2007, 08:15 AM
I wouldnt get a Lee Evans jersey.. It may only be good for another year or two. Wilson will have to pay him top 5 WR money.

Get you a Whitner or Losman jersey; they are safer.

Exactly what I was thinking - Losman's the QB - that's a position that can potentially have the greatest effect on Team Chemistry for the offense - and Whitner's here for at least another 4 years.

Evans still has plenty of time to get a big head, and $ signs in his eyes (not that he doesn't deserve it).

patmoran2006
04-13-2007, 11:18 AM
If this team doesnt pay Evans.. I hope there's a fan backlash like Wilson's never seen in his life..

he's not even in his prime yet.. He deserves a monster deal

Gunzlingr
04-13-2007, 11:18 AM
Get a Philster.

The last buffalo fan
04-13-2007, 11:29 AM
Get a Philster.

Or a Billy Buffalo!

:bf1:

raphael120
04-13-2007, 12:04 PM
why dont u wait and see if yuo can get a buffalo bills "patrick willis" jersey.

awwwwwwww yehhh

mikemac2001
04-13-2007, 12:32 PM
turner jersey ;)

Philagape
04-13-2007, 01:39 PM
My next one will be a Moorman ... that will be timeless

patmoran2006
04-13-2007, 01:49 PM
Actually.

YOu should get yourself a Thomas Vanek or Drew Stafford jersey..

Philagape
04-13-2007, 02:00 PM
I got a Pominville, and a Miller's on the way

gr8slayer
04-13-2007, 02:08 PM
I buy one hat and one jersey a year. This year I'll buy the draft hat and a Peters jersey. Next year if we re-sign Evans :pray: I will buy his jersey.

naugem
04-13-2007, 05:38 PM
OK, I just got the itch to buy a jersey!

Just one quick question to anyone who owns a throwback replica jersey. Does the tail of the jersey drops lower than the front?. I ask this because it doesn't look like it does in the pics.

Thanks!

ublinkwescore
04-14-2007, 05:29 AM
I couldn't get a throwback...

so I'm getting a Losman Home jersey.

I had to order it from Champs Sports - should arrive in 4-10 business days - so hopefully by next weekend, I'll be wearing it for the first time.

billsburgh
04-14-2007, 06:04 AM
you should have waited and gotten a Posluszny after he becomes a Bill.

G. Host
04-14-2007, 08:48 AM
Get a Blesoe jersey real cheap and change the name to Parrish.

ublinkwescore
04-14-2007, 09:23 AM
Get a Blesoe jersey real cheap and change the name to Parrish.

I've got a R. Johnson :couch:

ublinkwescore
04-14-2007, 09:28 AM
Attention who ever gave me the rep with the comment **** the Steelers - wanna hear something sad?

I will be watching the Steelers game at a buddy's house and his whole family are steelers fans - I've been warned by another mutual friend of ours that if I watch it there, I will have to be quiet because they are poor sports if the steelers are losing, and they'll kick opposing team's fans out for being "disrespectful" - which includes being loud in the cheering of your football team when they're doing good against the Steelers...

So that means I'm not gonna be able to talk any $#!t if Buffalo starts opening a can on them, and I'm not going to be allowed to get loud at all.

Maybe I'll just not bring any beer that day and drink theirs instead.

ublinkwescore
04-19-2007, 09:58 AM
I just tracked it via Fed-Ex order number that came in a confirmation email...

My JP Losman Jersey is in San Pablo California - I could get it as early as tomorrow :pray:

ddaryl
04-19-2007, 12:35 PM
Jason Peters

Peters would be my choice... the unsung hero.... a man defying the odds undrafted TE now a starting LT on the verge of being a probowler.

ublinkwescore
04-19-2007, 03:20 PM
Peters would be my choice... the unsung hero.... a man defying the odds undrafted TE now a starting LT on the verge of being a probowler.

Wasn't he also a Bills fan growing up?

ddaryl
04-19-2007, 03:47 PM

don't know, but that would just make me want his jersey just that muych more

Michael82
04-19-2007, 04:14 PM
I had a Spikes and McGahee jersey to replace, so I got myself a Donte Whitner authentic home jersey on ebay for $55 and then bought a Lee Evans away jersey on Reebok.com when they had the 60% off sale. :up:

SABURZFAN
04-19-2007, 07:19 PM
Nah, I'll stick with getting the guy who's gonna be getting him the ball so he can put up those pro-bowl quality #'s.

i knew you'd come to your senses.make sure they spell nall right. :up:

ublinkwescore
04-19-2007, 11:04 PM
i knew you'd come to your senses.make sure they spell nall right. :up:

Why don't you grow up - you are ruining this place.

didn't it make some mention about posting stuff with the intention of trying to bait others into insults?

that sounded like a legitimate attempt by you.

billsburgh
04-20-2007, 02:02 AM
Attention who ever gave me the rep with the comment **** the Steelers - wanna hear something sad?

I will be watching the Steelers game at a buddy's house and his whole family are steelers fans - I've been warned by another mutual friend of ours that if I watch it there, I will have to be quiet because they are poor sports if the steelers are losing, and they'll kick opposing team's fans out for being "disrespectful" - which includes being loud in the cheering of your football team when they're doing good against the Steelers...

So that means I'm not gonna be able to talk any $#!t if Buffalo starts opening a can on them, and I'm not going to be allowed to get loud at all.

Maybe I'll just not bring any beer that day and drink theirs instead.
That was me who left that rep. that sounds like most of the typical steeler fans I know here in pittsburgh. I would still go to their house and cheer as loud as possible when the Bills are kicking the steelers ass. that's part of watching football. if they dont like it, tough ****. they shouldnt invite you over if they want you to be quiet the whole game. Are they going to be respectful towards you and be quiet when the steelers do something positive? I doubt it.

billsburgh
04-20-2007, 02:07 AM
I've got a R. Johnson :couch:
so do I, although I didn't pay for it. It was given to me back in 2001 when I was on Jerome Bettis' show.

ublinkwescore
04-20-2007, 08:42 AM
That was me who left that rep. that sounds like most of the typical steeler fans I know here in pittsburgh. I would still go to their house and cheer as loud as possible when the Bills are kicking the steelers ass. that's part of watching football. if they dont like it, tough ****. they shouldnt invite you over if they want you to be quiet the whole game. Are they going to be respectful towards you and be quiet when the steelers do something positive? I doubt it.

Nah... I don't like to burn bridges, they are one of the other places that gives me an option to watch the Bills without having to go to a sportsbar and spend a lot more money to drink and watch the Bills. My other friend that has the ticket sometimes has to work on Sundays, so it's probably not in my best interest to upset someone else who has it.

I don't know, they seem pretty cool, and the whole household was giving JP his props last year, I'll just have to find out for sure - to me, I'd love to watch football with fans of other teams - yeah, you feel like crap when your team's losing, but if they're winning, and the people you're watching the game with are good sports and can take a ribbing, then it makes it all worth it.

I watched the Bills-Bears game with not one, but two Bears fans... I drank more than anyone that day and deservingly so. I think I had a new beer in my hands like every 10-12 minutes.

ublinkwescore
04-20-2007, 08:45 AM
Anyways, I just checked my jersey's tracking number, and it left San Pablo at 1:47 am this morning - I should have it today - San Pablo is only like 2 hours away - if it's at the Fed-Ex office here in Merced, maybe I'll just go pick it up this morning.

Talk0fNewYork
04-20-2007, 08:46 AM
get a throwback they never go out of style, or get traded!

gr8slayer
04-20-2007, 08:52 AM
That's what I read some time back.

ublinkwescore
04-20-2007, 12:04 PM
I'm pumped - check the sig.

He's gonna tear it up this year.

billsburgh
04-20-2007, 12:50 PM
the next jersey I get will be Losman. I'm just waiting until he signs a long term extension that will keep him here for a long time.