Why do all fans and analysts apear to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Why do all fans and analysts apear to...

assume that Oakland will pass on CJ?

I have not heard from many that think that Oakland will go for CJ. In another thread I mentioned Oakland could grab CJ with the first and go after Drew Stanton in the second. He has a good vertical passing arm and is accurate and this would give them options to pedal Moss if they wanted to and not be hurting at WR. THey could also draft CJ and trade him for a boat load of picks like SD did with NYG for Eli.
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: Why do all fans and analysts apear to...

Because Andrew Walter is their alleged QB?
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Ickybaluky
      • Jul 2003

Because of Al Davis.

Al Davis loves big, strong-armed QB and he is said to look at Jamarcus Russell as his John Elway. Supposedly, there are others in the Raider's front office that would rather take CJ than take a QB that high, but Davis is the guy who will make the final decision.

That may be all crap, since Davis is unpredictable and might be putting up a smokescreen. However, the reason that Russell is being so heavily tied to the Raiders as the #1 overall is because the consensus is that Al Davis is enamored with him.

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

I thought Davis hated first round QBs. I know that Todd Marinovich thing turned out well for them.
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

I still think they may take CJ.

I think what happens with McKnown over the next week or so will be huge.

If they really need a QB that bad but love CJ that much; they can take CJ in round one and go with Stafford of Edwards in round two.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

Working...
          X