PDA

View Full Version : No Lynch in the 1st round

jpdex12
04-13-2007, 06:53 AM
He's interesting, but I just don't feel that there is anyway we go after this guy. Even if Willis isn't there at #12 and we don't get Turner, I think that OBD would like to grab someone like Pittman instead. Just a guess.

I do think that even if we get Turner or someone like Pittman this year, that we will grab another stud RB next year as well.

Saratoga Slim
04-13-2007, 09:10 AM
I do think that even if we get Turner or someone like Pittman this year, that we will grab another stud RB next year as well.

Its certainly possible. they seem interested in a committee of some sort, and A-Train isn't going to be here forever. It's probably more likely that we draft a "stud" RB in the first round next year if this year's answer is a 2nd or 3rd round guy like Pittman. If we get Turner he's going to require a pretty big contract, as will a 1st round stud RB, and I don't see us wanting to carry two big salaries at that position.

gr8slayer
04-13-2007, 09:12 AM
He's interesting, but I just don't feel that there is anyway we go after this guy. Even if Willis isn't there at #12 and we don't get Turner, I think that OBD would like to grab someone like Pittman instead. Just a guess.

:boring:

HHURRICANE
04-13-2007, 09:16 AM
Funny how I said "no way" we take Lynch and I got negged for not knowing what's in Marv's head. Now the guy isn't on a 1st round draft board.

Do you think Marv is going to take a second rounder in the first? And you thought the Whitner pick was a stretch.

gr8slayer
04-13-2007, 09:23 AM
Wasn't me that negged you. But now that you mention it.

jpdex12
04-13-2007, 09:45 AM
Funny how I said "no way" we take Lynch and I got negged for not knowing what's in Marv's head. Now the guy isn't on a 1st round draft board.

Do you think Marv is going to take a second rounder in the first? And you thought the Whitner pick was a stretch.

Pittman in the second! I like Lynch but don't feel OBD does.

X-Era
04-13-2007, 04:02 PM

"No Lynch in the 1st round"

I agree, trading the 12 pick for John Lynch is stupid.

Ohh, you meant Marshawn, nope, sorry, hes worth the 12 pick, especially on this team.

jpdex12
04-14-2007, 06:20 AM
"No Lynch in the 1st round"

I agree, trading the 12 pick for John Lynch is stupid.

Ohh, you meant Marshawn, nope, sorry, hes worth the 12 pick, especially on this team.

Nope, not gun doit!