PDA

View Full Version : I'm thinking that Turner will be a Titan.

HHURRICANE
04-13-2007, 09:08 AM
I think nothing will happen until the draft starts. I believe that the Bills will get the player they want at #12 essentially taking them out of the Turner sweepstakes and leaving them in a good position to take one of several RBs in the second round.

The Titans, who are much more desperate will probably watch the board and see if Lynch drops to them. If he doesn't, I sense that they will pull the trigger on a Turner deal.

I think both TN and Buffalo are smart to wait til the draft.

gr8slayer
04-13-2007, 09:09 AM
I'm thinking that I'm tired of hearing about it at this point.

acehole
04-13-2007, 09:26 AM
isnt it interesting by not taking lynch we will help ourselves with turner....

I think nothing will happen until the draft starts. I believe that the Bills will get the player they want at #12 essentially taking them out of the Turner sweepstakes and leaving them in a good position to take one of several RBs in the second round.

The Titans, who are much more desperate will probably watch the board and see if Lynch drops to them. If he doesn't, I sense that they will pull the trigger on a Turner deal.

I think both TN and Buffalo are smart to wait til the draft.

Tatonka
04-13-2007, 09:28 AM
i am thinking that your guessing just like anyone else and the fact of the matter is no one has any clue at all what will happen.

lindell white has lost 19 lbs already i read recently.. you think the titans are "much more desperate" for a running back? lindell white is last years 2nd rounder.. i am sure they are dying to give up a 1st for turner. especially since they are so stacked at all other positions.. and i am sure the bills dont feel desperate at all.. hell.. atrain is clearly starting material.

acehole
04-13-2007, 09:41 AM
I agree. The good thing is we can out bid Teny before the draft as we have better position. Bad news is during the draft if we pick a player tenny can trade for turner below us. I still think our best option is to trade down just above tenni get a 2nd or/and 3rd out of it and then package what we get plus somthing and just be done with RB for 5 years by trading for Turner. I still think we can get Turner and keep "A" first rounder...and still have 2 picks if we work it right. I think SD wants to get it done before draft day which favors us. I really think they want to unload him...i THINK THEY TAKE THE BEST OFFER ON THE TABLE ON THE 20TH.

i am thinking that your guessing just like anyone else and the fact of the matter is no one has any clue at all what will happen.

lindell white has lost 19 lbs already i read recently.. you think the titans are "much more desperate" for a running back? lindell white is last years 2nd rounder.. i am sure they are dying to give up a 1st for turner. especially since they are so stacked at all other positions.. and i am sure the bills dont feel desperate at all.. hell.. atrain is clearly starting material.

Tatonka
04-13-2007, 09:47 AM
i will be happy with a number of options.. i just hate not knowing.

patmoran2006
04-13-2007, 09:54 AM
I just DONT WANT DIllon to end up here..

We get Turner great.. I just want Dillon to sign with TENN so that he's not even an option for us.

bigbub2352
04-13-2007, 09:56 AM
I dont think anything will happen with Turner until the draft, i am so hoping we trade up to get AP if not i hope Chris mortenson is right and we offer just a second for Turner after we get our LB at 12, i would not be oppossed to that at all...

Saratoga Slim
04-13-2007, 12:19 PM
I dont think anything will happen with Turner until the draft, i am so hoping we trade up to get AP if not i hope Chris mortenson is right and we offer just a second for Turner after we get our LB at 12, i would not be oppossed to that at all...

I don't want us trading up,but I'll be real happy if AP somehow falls to us. As unlikely as that is, I think the second option above would a pretty close to ideal outcome.

bigbub2352
04-13-2007, 01:59 PM
I don't want us trading up,but I'll be real happy if AP somehow falls to us. As unlikely as that is, I think the second option above would a pretty close to ideal outcome.

I was thinking if AP fell to say 7-8 i would trade up to get him in a second, he is gonna be sick i think, better than turner in my opinion, but if he doesnt and goes early, turner for a second would also be ideal, but i would not give up more than that for him,

Gunzlingr
04-13-2007, 02:12 PM
http://www.reuben.org/ncs/nominees/2005/tv-titans.gif

gr8slayer
04-13-2007, 02:13 PM
http://www.reuben.org/ncs/nominees/2005/tv-titans.gif
Confusion just kicked in.