PDA

View Full Version : NFL Live Bills Review

BILLSROCK1212
04-13-2007, 03:20 PM
Michael Smith seems to overall love our future and although he doesn't understand our front office decisions he believes that whatever the Bills plan is it will work. Floyd Reese on the other hand seems to think we are going down hill and I mean all the way down hill. Smith says the Bills believe AP could be there at 12 and he also really likes JP. So pretty much Smith said all the good things and Reese sad everything bad. Michael Smith also said that the Chargers are looking for no less than a 1st rounder and maybe even more but I highly doubt that.

Todd McShay's Mock Draft was:

1. Patrick Willis
2. Antonio Pittman
3a. Ben Patrick
3b. Josh Wilson

I like all of those picks except for Josh Wilson and only because he is short at 5-9 1/4 but he is quick being timed at a 4.39

gr8slayer
04-13-2007, 03:21 PM
Cool, thanks for the update.

patmoran2006
04-13-2007, 04:27 PM
I dont think FLoyd Reese should come to Buffalo anytime soon. that was kinda raw. BTW, MIchael Smith just became the most popular journalist on this board.

I hate it when we get teased with AP may be there at 12 scenarios..

evol4276
04-13-2007, 05:46 PM
isnt that like the first time michael smith or anyone at espn has given us any praise this past offseason? either way yes please to the mock, sept i dont know really who josh wilson is. i know the name, thats about all