PDA

View Full Version : POS is so great that..

patmoran2006
04-13-2007, 05:37 PM
That we're on pick #21 of our OWN BILLSZONE MOCK.. Which goes by MAJORITY vote..

Patrick Willis was gone BEFORE Buffalo was on the clock at #12... So was Adrian Peterson...

Again,this is a Majority Rules poll..

ANd yet POS is still on our big board and we're in the 20's now..

Yeah I know, and drafting him is suddenly such a great idea... NOpe, Pos isnt a reach at all..

Hypocrites and Homers rule this scene- that's for sure. If that's not proof i dont know what is.

mikemac2001
04-13-2007, 05:38 PM
I hope we draft pos so you have a heart attack

patmoran2006
04-13-2007, 05:41 PM
Dont matter..

It's just proof of how hommerrific and hypocritcal this board is.

Every FA signing and draft choice is brilliant.. and every FA that walks, gets cut or traded sucks..

I didnt DO THE BILLSZONE MOCK DRAFT; the board did.. If he's so ****ing great suddenly; why is he still on our OWN board into the 20's now?

Slim
04-13-2007, 05:41 PM
I'd be upset if we drafted him AT 12. If we traded down i wouldnt be totally agiasnt it.

patmoran2006
04-13-2007, 05:42 PM
I'd be upset if we drafted him AT 12. If we traded down i wouldnt be totally agiasnt it.
It wont be admitted.. but obviously the vast majority agrees... 9 picks later, Pos is still on our very own board..

Philagape
04-13-2007, 05:43 PM
Has anyone actually advocated taking him at 12? I see some who say they wouldn't be outraged, but I can't recall outright campaigning for him without trading down.

patmoran2006
04-13-2007, 05:45 PM
ON our board, the EARLIEST he will go is to NE at 24... Denver, Dallas or KC sure as hell aint taking a LB in round one.

BILLSROCK1212
04-13-2007, 05:46 PM
not like this means much but who was the last Penn St. LBer that was successful in the NFL? I am really just curious cas i really don't recall the last successful Penn St. LBer

mikemac2001
04-13-2007, 05:47 PM
I dont think every move the bills do is great, I think some were bad and some we dont know yet. would i draft pos at 12 hell no, but i do believe in this front office. I know there knowledge is far superior then ours and i already like the way the team is heading. Yes we loss some players but hey if they dont want to be here or want to much money what can we actually do. We are younger, we are building this team together. so stop whining and crying about everything, its annoying to read. You might make some good points but the problem is no one reads them bc your always crying. So let marv do what he does, no reason to create a freaking out thread about something we wont know for another few weeks.

justasportsfan
04-13-2007, 05:50 PM
It's just proof of how hommerrific and hypocritcal this board is.

Says the biggest hypocrite on this board or any other board that I've seen. :coocoo:

patmoran2006
04-13-2007, 05:55 PM
Says the biggest hypocrite on this board or any other board that I've seen. :coocoo:
have you even cast a vote for a single player in our mock poll Mr Personal?

YOur comment there is all you can bring to ANY THREAD.. You're nothing more than a cheerleader and even half the homers on here know it.. You're the king of some kind personal dig followed by a corny Smilie face.. that is truly 100% all you are good for.. maybe I whine and ***** on every thread, but at least I talk about football. YOu got absolutey NOTHING and I do mean nothing to offer unless its a personal dig.

Now answer the question if your SO CAPABLE.. If Pos is such a great pick for us, WHY is he still on our mock draft board?

That's what I thought Rah Rah.

patmoran2006
04-13-2007, 05:56 PM
Has anyone actually advocated taking him at 12? I see some who say they wouldn't be outraged, but I can't recall outright campaigning for him without trading down.
The consensus is that if God almighty himself (LOL and we make fun of Ted bruschi-gotta be kidding me) drafts Pos, then its a great pick.

Philagape
04-13-2007, 05:59 PM
I think it's more giving him the benefit of the doubt

Mr. Miyagi
04-13-2007, 06:01 PM
pat, take a long sip of that beer, take a deep breath, and chill out. You'll live a lot longer that way.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-13-2007, 06:07 PM
For the record I said the Bengals would take him.

Hey Pat, is there ever a time when you aren't whining about something. I know you believe you know more than most people here, but I have to tell you, your act is getting pretty old fast.

justasportsfan
04-13-2007, 06:09 PM
Nobody is saying Pos is great . From what I've read from most people here so far is that if Marv and Dick view him as our guy at 12, then so be it. You're the only who thinks that people here think he's great. Because of the Whitner pick, Marv and Dick deserve the benefit of a doubt.

In your world Marv is an idiot when you don't agree with his moves. When you do all of a sudden " I love Marv". When one of marv's moves that you didn't agree with pans out, then you flipflop.

"whitner was a reach" 1 year later "Whitner was not much of a reach"

You have comprehension problems. I'm not surprised, you can't even comprehend yourself.

YardRat
04-13-2007, 06:18 PM
Poz would have gone to Jax at 17. Even you said so.

Ickybaluky
04-13-2007, 06:19 PM
not like this means much but who was the last Penn St. LBer that was successful in the NFL? I am really just curious cas i really don't recall the last successful Penn St. LBer

Lavar Arrington.

gr8slayer
04-13-2007, 06:21 PM
Lavar Arrington.
Maybe initially but he sure dropped to nowhere quick.

Ickybaluky
04-13-2007, 06:24 PM
Maybe initially but he sure dropped to nowhere quick.

He got hurt.

Brandon Short was drafted that same year and had a decent career.

gr8slayer
04-13-2007, 06:27 PM
He got hurt.

Brandon Short was drafted that same year and had a decent career.
He got benched.

RedEyE
04-13-2007, 06:28 PM
http://picturebook.chattablogs.com/archives/images/06_02_11.jpg

mayotm
04-13-2007, 06:41 PM
That we're on pick #21 of our OWN BILLSZONE MOCK.. Which goes by MAJORITY vote..

Patrick Willis was gone BEFORE Buffalo was on the clock at #12... So was Adrian Peterson...

Yeah I know, and drafting him is suddenly such a great idea... NOpe, Pos isnt a reach at all..

Hypocrites and Homers rule this scene- that's for sure. If that's not proof i dont know what is.You are absolutely losing it? Where are all these posts with people saying they would be happy with Pos at 12? From what I've read, the consensus on this board is Pos at 12 is a reach. Plus, the fact that he's still on the board in the Billszone Mock Draft proves what? Proves that people agree with you on this point. Yet you're turning it into one of your rants.

mikemac2001
04-13-2007, 07:05 PM
Poz would have gone to Jax at 17. Even you said so.

nice sig yardrat

billsburgh
04-14-2007, 12:38 AM
Pat's obsession with Posluszny is bordering on TD/Saburzfan and Losman.

jamesiscool
04-14-2007, 01:04 AM
Pat's obsession with Posluszny is bordering on TD/Saburzfan and Losman.

and the exact opposite would be "the (wrong) answer"'s hard on for holcomb.

THATHURMANATOR
04-14-2007, 09:03 AM

Hypocrites and Homers rule this scene- that's for sure. If that's not proof i dont know what is.
You do realize that our BZ draft means nothing and has no credibility? :idunno:

patmoran2006
04-14-2007, 09:06 AM
You do realize that our BZ draft means nothing and has no credibility? :idunno:It's not an issue of credibility.. Its an issue that it's majority-rules; and even if one single pick doesnt go down that way; it's evidence of what the fans here really want and really think.

POS isnt a TOp 12 player; and going by what the majority of people on this board think; so far's he's not even a Top 22 player.

THATHURMANATOR
04-14-2007, 09:19 AM
It's not an issue of credibility.. Its an issue that it's majority-rules; and even if one single pick doesnt go down that way; it's evidence of what the fans here really want and really think.

POS isnt a TOp 12 player; and going by what the majority of people on this board think; so far's he's not even a Top 22 player.
Yeah but our majority is a bunch of dudes sitting in cubicles in their office. Our Majority means NOTHING.

GarnOFreak
04-14-2007, 11:03 AM
Pat, something you DO have to consider is that when we are guessing at who teams are going to pick, we are going mainly by need in the first round NOT BPA. If a team does not need another starting LB, but does need secondary help they're going to receive more votes from us to fix their secondary obviously. keep that in mind when you make the statement that Poz is falling down the board because he's not good enough to draft early. Teams that might like him, have bigger holes to fill. Plus, he has been getting votes on a lot of teams picks(even from you and Saburzfan....which kinda surprised me). Secondly, how do you know that some folks out there are being homers and intentionally not voting for him in the first, so that he'll be there for our second round pick? I'm not doing it but I'm sure there are some folks that feel he is a early second rounder possibility....

patmoran2006
04-14-2007, 11:16 AM
Pat, something you DO have to consider is that when we are guessing at who teams are going to pick, we are going mainly by need in the first round NOT BPA. If a team does not need another starting LB, but does need secondary help they're going to receive more votes from us to fix their secondary obviously. keep that in mind when you make the statement that Poz is falling down the board because he's not good enough to draft early. Teams that might like him, have bigger holes to fill. Plus, he has been getting votes on a lot of teams picks(even from you and Saburzfan....which kinda surprised me). Secondly, how do you know that some folks out there are being homers and intentionally not voting for him in the first, so that he'll be there for our second round pick? I'm not doing it but I'm sure there are some folks that feel he is a early second rounder possibility....
Kudos..
A disagreeing poster who doesnt have to resort to personal attacks and stays on the TOPIC.. I wish every poster on this board was just like you.. Seriously.

patmoran2006
04-14-2007, 11:18 AM
Yeah but our majority is a bunch of dudes sitting in cubicles in their office. Our Majority means NOTHING.
The majority of dudes sitting in the cubicles is the reason why there is a draft and a National Football League.

The point was never to suggest that myself or any collection of sports fans know more than a NFL GM or scout. The point was that lately POS seems so highly regarded and valued, I can't figure out why then is he still on the mock draft board.

SABURZFAN
04-14-2007, 11:48 AM
The majority of dudes sitting in the cubicles is the reason why there is a draft and a National Football League.

The point was never to suggest that myself or any collection of sports fans know more than a NFL GM or scout. The point was that lately POS seems so highly regarded and valued, I can't figure out why then is he still on the mock draft board.

neither can the homers so i wouldn't worry about it.it's just the homers being homers.

THATHURMANATOR
04-14-2007, 11:52 AM

You are making my point for me. He isn't highly regarded by guys in cubicles. How bout guys that do this for a living?

THATHURMANATOR
04-14-2007, 11:52 AM
neither can the homers so i wouldn't worry about it.it's just the homers being homers.
I guess.

kernowboy
04-14-2007, 12:05 PM
Whilst I'd like to acquire extra picks, if we miss on Willis, I'd be happy to take Posluzny at 12, especially if I think the Rams or the Steelers might grab him and we can't trade down.

After Willis, he's the most ready LB to play now available. He will be a solid 10year pro in the NFL. I know some rate Lynch but if he was coming out in 2008 he's be behind at least 5 of the backs there so in that regard is a reach.

The MSN Foxsports draft looks good to me - Willis, then Leonard, followed by a Stanford LB (I'd prefer Tim Shaw) a big WR Mike Walker and the a C on Day 2 though I'd take Doug Datish at this pick if he was still on the board.

mikemac2001
04-14-2007, 12:10 PM
Kudos..
A disagreeing poster who doesnt have to resort to personal attacks and stays on the TOPIC.. I wish every poster on this board was just like you.. Seriously.

Sounds like your attacking posters....hmm

ShadowHawk7
04-14-2007, 04:08 PM
Suddenly, the Bills mortgage their future, and send several 1st day picks to the cowboys for the 22nd overall, and with that pick, they grab Paul Poz!! Deja vu, right? How would you like that Pat? I don't think I would personally.

SABURZFAN
04-14-2007, 04:13 PM
Suddenly, the Bills mortgage their future, and send several 1st day picks to the cowboys for the 22nd overall, and with that pick, they grab Paul Poz!! Deja vu, right? How would you like that Pat? I don't think I would personally.

that would suck if they did.it's bad enough we did that with lossman. :ill: