X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Expectations of Winning the Division!!!

Would you say that , that would be a fair and realitic expectation?
    It's great to have had upgrades with regard to players. My optimism is based on the addition of experienced coaches more than anything else.

D- The 2nd half season run by the was enough to give Gray the benefit of the doubt that maybe , he knew what he was doing but simply didn't have the talent for such an agressive defensive system. With the addition of Lebeau, maybe Gray won't be a "Married to a system" type of coach. Some players have outwardly spoken about their respect for Gray. I guess their opinions should carry more weight than ours. We as fans have to see that respect backed-up on the field on gameday on a consistent basis.

O- Gilbride's system is one of that which is pretty much predictable. I hope his mentallity of abandonning the run too early will change. Henry's nos. didn't increase much in the second half of the season but Drew's performance took a nose dive from what the league termed as mid-season MVP to Pats kept the right qb. Whether the reason of other teams figuring out Gilbride's sytem or Drew's old self-destructive self, some things have to change. I was glad to hear Drew say that we will have to be more patient with throwing the ball for minimum yardage rather than airing it out there which other teams expect. Balance was his focus.

People say that Belichek knows Drew in and out. Don't you think that if there's anyone who should make the same claim it should be Gilbride? Belichik makes it seem like he beat the bills by controlling one person. It's Gilbride's brain that should keep Belichik guessing and not Drew's.

I knew that the reason why Miami would be a better team last year was because of their acquiring Norv Turner. Without him Ricky Williams would not have been as successful. We have the coaches now. GW should not have any reason to fail this time. TD has given him every oppurtunity to succeed.

I expect a fight for the division title and nothing less.

PS I'm bored.
    Last edited by justasportsfan; 03-11-2003, 01:06 PM.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

the DIV is gonna be tough again this year But i think we can win it :)

Comment

Working...
    X