X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bling
    • Jul 2004

Bling: Dolphins - Quinn?

Every mock in the world says Quinn is gone by 3. I still think Miami drafts Quinn. It's destiny to me. Is Leinart falling in the back of my head or something?
  • socalfan
    Old Fogey from Cali
    • Feb 2003

Re: Bling: Dolphins - Quinn?

Originally posted by Bling
    Every mock in the world says Quinn is gone by 3. I still think Miami drafts Quinn. It's destiny to me. Is Leinart falling in the back of my head or something?
    You know it won't make much difference who the Dollfans select...you have so many holes you couldn't go wrong.

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

It could happen if he gets past Cleveland its very possible.
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• lightningbolt444
        • Mar 2007

will not be on the board he WILL be the first qb selected it was confirmed today that calvin johnson is #1 on the raiders draft board.

Comment

• feelthepain
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by socalfan
          You know it won't make much difference who the Dollfans select...you have so many holes you couldn't go wrong.
          Hilarious that this comes from a Bill fan! Who's the Bills starting RB, TE, 2ND WR, ILB, OLB, CB, DE, DT? Not to mention that once you do fill those positions chances are they won't be what you need them to be THIS YEAR, just to be competitive. At least Miami is set on Defense and we will only get better through the draft, the Bills sure as hell can't say that about either side of the ball!!

Comment

• lightningbolt444
            • Mar 2007

ftp your whole defense could retire at any time , you have no o-lin at all , you need a TE, you need a starting qb, you need a WR cause you have to accept chambers cant live up to his hype, so who has more holes ?

Comment

• feelthepain
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by lightningbolt444
              ftp your whole defense could retire at any time , you have no o-lin at all , you need a TE, you need a starting qb, you need a WR cause you have to accept chambers cant live up to his hype, so who has more holes ?
              You have no idea what you're talking about, so stop talking.

Comment

• camelcowboy
                • Mar 2005

Im really done trying to bash miami, because as far as im concerned them and buffalo are battling for the third position in the AFC East. I'll reserve complete judgement till the draft, but as of now miami and buffalo are the two slow kids fighting in the parking lot.

Comment

• jamesiscool
                  suck it fool.
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by feelthepain
                  You have no idea what you're talking about, so stop talking.
                  whats he missing? sounds like he hit the nail on the head to me. mcmicheal, gone. thomas, old. taylor, getting older but still playing good. DT's old. if u had to sign bennie anderson last year and u cut him who's his replacement?

i think BOTH teams need to wait until the draft is over then re-evaluate personnel holes.

your team is only as good as you draft.
                  Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• feelthepain
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jamesiscool
                    whats he missing? sounds like he hit the nail on the head to me. mcmicheal, gone. thomas, old. taylor, getting older but still playing good. DT's old. if u had to sign bennie anderson last year and u cut him who's his replacement?

i think BOTH teams need to wait until the draft is over then re-evaluate personnel holes.

your team is only as good as you draft.
                    I would take Miami's D over any in the league...I wouldn't say that about the Bills and neither woud anyone else. Miami had the worst offense of the teams that finished within the top five Defenses, How good would Miami's D be with a top 12 offense?? We finished with the 20th overall offense last year, not that far from 12. Cam Cameron will at the very least be better then MM!

Comment

• jamesiscool
                      suck it fool.
                      • Feb 2007

I would take Miami's D over any in the league...I wouldn't say that about the Bills and neither woud anyone else. Miami had the worst offense of the teams that finished within the top five Defenses, How good would Miami's D be with a top 12 offense?? We finished with the 20th overall offense last year, not that far from 12. Cam Cameron will at the very least be better then MM!
                      my grandmother was better than mike mularkey.

unlike our defense, your defense is going to get worse with age. we have FOUR second year players who as rookies stepped and played quite nicely. with another year in the system AND another year in the league they will get better. its common sense. AND we still have the draft to fix the defense. we have two players who missed a considerable amount of time who are ready to step in and step up their game in youbooty and McCargo.

your teams defense although yes good, isnt going to get any ebtter without an infusion of youth into their personnel. it's just going to get worse.

I KNOW for a fact that the fins D will finish worse in overall ranking than they did last year. thats a garuntee.

But the good thing is when your entire defense retires they can start their own retirement community in ft. lauderdale.
                      Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• feelthepain
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jamesiscool
                        my grandmother was better than mike mularkey.

unlike our defense, your defense is going to get worse with age. we have FOUR second year players who as rookies stepped and played quite nicely. with another year in the system AND another year in the league they will get better. its common sense. AND we still have the draft to fix the defense. we have two players who missed a considerable amount of time who are ready to step in and step up their game in youbooty and McCargo.

your teams defense although yes good, isnt going to get any ebtter without an infusion of youth into their personnel. it's just going to get worse.

I KNOW for a fact that the fins D will finish worse in overall ranking than they did last year. thats a garuntee.

But the good thing is when your entire defense retires they can start their own retirement community in ft. lauderdale.
                        I read the first three words and stopped! Your Defense was a joke last year and it's only gotten worse.

Comment

• jamesiscool
                          suck it fool.
                          • Feb 2007

I read the first three words and stopped! Your Defense was a joke last year and it's only gotten worse.
                          then you are just being ignorant. never once did i say our defense was aweoms last year and our inability to stop the run still scares the living **** out of me.

but i garuntee that your defense will be worse than it was last year.

if u would have read u woulda seen that BRO
                          Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• chubluv
                            BillsZone bowling team MVP
                            • Jan 2003

Quinn better not be a Dolphin or I will

We are in 5th place
                            Clump is on the IR
                            Chubluv average is 167
                            Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
                            Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                              • May 2003

Originally posted by lightningbolt444
                              will not be on the board he WILL be the first qb selected it was confirmed today that calvin johnson is #1 on the raiders draft board.

Don't be fooled by predraft smokescreen. I am not saying CJ is or isn't on the Raiders draft board. I am saying don't use words like he WILL or _____ is their #1. The fact of the matter is, unless you see someone picked or signing a contract before the draft, it is all BS.

Comment

Working...
                              X