PDA

View Full Version : Bling: Dolphins - Quinn?

Bling
04-13-2007, 11:10 PM
Every mock in the world says Quinn is gone by 3. I still think Miami drafts Quinn. It's destiny to me. Is Leinart falling in the back of my head or something?

socalfan
04-13-2007, 11:27 PM
Every mock in the world says Quinn is gone by 3. I still think Miami drafts Quinn. It's destiny to me. Is Leinart falling in the back of my head or something?

You know it won't make much difference who the Dollfans select...you have so many holes you couldn't go wrong.

Devin
04-13-2007, 11:29 PM
It could happen if he gets past Cleveland its very possible.

lightningbolt444
04-13-2007, 11:33 PM
will not be on the board he WILL be the first qb selected it was confirmed today that calvin johnson is #1 on the raiders draft board.

feelthepain
04-13-2007, 11:37 PM
You know it won't make much difference who the Dollfans select...you have so many holes you couldn't go wrong.

Hilarious that this comes from a Bill fan! Who's the Bills starting RB, TE, 2ND WR, ILB, OLB, CB, DE, DT? Not to mention that once you do fill those positions chances are they won't be what you need them to be THIS YEAR, just to be competitive. At least Miami is set on Defense and we will only get better through the draft, the Bills sure as hell can't say that about either side of the ball!!

lightningbolt444
04-13-2007, 11:42 PM
ftp your whole defense could retire at any time , you have no o-lin at all , you need a TE, you need a starting qb, you need a WR cause you have to accept chambers cant live up to his hype, so who has more holes ?

feelthepain
04-14-2007, 12:26 AM
ftp your whole defense could retire at any time , you have no o-lin at all , you need a TE, you need a starting qb, you need a WR cause you have to accept chambers cant live up to his hype, so who has more holes ?

You have no idea what you're talking about, so stop talking.

camelcowboy
04-14-2007, 12:27 AM
Im really done trying to bash miami, because as far as im concerned them and buffalo are battling for the third position in the AFC East. I'll reserve complete judgement till the draft, but as of now miami and buffalo are the two slow kids fighting in the parking lot.

jamesiscool
04-14-2007, 12:29 AM
You have no idea what you're talking about, so stop talking.

whats he missing? sounds like he hit the nail on the head to me. mcmicheal, gone. thomas, old. taylor, getting older but still playing good. DT's old. if u had to sign bennie anderson last year and u cut him who's his replacement?

i think BOTH teams need to wait until the draft is over then re-evaluate personnel holes.

your team is only as good as you draft.

feelthepain
04-14-2007, 12:38 AM
whats he missing? sounds like he hit the nail on the head to me. mcmicheal, gone. thomas, old. taylor, getting older but still playing good. DT's old. if u had to sign bennie anderson last year and u cut him who's his replacement?

i think BOTH teams need to wait until the draft is over then re-evaluate personnel holes.

your team is only as good as you draft.

I would take Miami's D over any in the league...I wouldn't say that about the Bills and neither woud anyone else. Miami had the worst offense of the teams that finished within the top five Defenses, How good would Miami's D be with a top 12 offense?? We finished with the 20th overall offense last year, not that far from 12. Cam Cameron will at the very least be better then MM!

jamesiscool
04-14-2007, 12:57 AM
I would take Miami's D over any in the league...I wouldn't say that about the Bills and neither woud anyone else. Miami had the worst offense of the teams that finished within the top five Defenses, How good would Miami's D be with a top 12 offense?? We finished with the 20th overall offense last year, not that far from 12. Cam Cameron will at the very least be better then MM!
my grandmother was better than mike mularkey.

unlike our defense, your defense is going to get worse with age. we have FOUR second year players who as rookies stepped and played quite nicely. with another year in the system AND another year in the league they will get better. its common sense. AND we still have the draft to fix the defense. we have two players who missed a considerable amount of time who are ready to step in and step up their game in youbooty and McCargo.

your teams defense although yes good, isnt going to get any ebtter without an infusion of youth into their personnel. it's just going to get worse.

I KNOW for a fact that the fins D will finish worse in overall ranking than they did last year. thats a garuntee.

But the good thing is when your entire defense retires they can start their own retirement community in ft. lauderdale.

feelthepain
04-14-2007, 01:06 AM
my grandmother was better than mike mularkey.

unlike our defense, your defense is going to get worse with age. we have FOUR second year players who as rookies stepped and played quite nicely. with another year in the system AND another year in the league they will get better. its common sense. AND we still have the draft to fix the defense. we have two players who missed a considerable amount of time who are ready to step in and step up their game in youbooty and McCargo.

your teams defense although yes good, isnt going to get any ebtter without an infusion of youth into their personnel. it's just going to get worse.

I KNOW for a fact that the fins D will finish worse in overall ranking than they did last year. thats a garuntee.

But the good thing is when your entire defense retires they can start their own retirement community in ft. lauderdale.

I read the first three words and stopped! Your Defense was a joke last year and it's only gotten worse.

jamesiscool
04-14-2007, 01:21 AM
I read the first three words and stopped! Your Defense was a joke last year and it's only gotten worse.

then you are just being ignorant. never once did i say our defense was aweoms last year and our inability to stop the run still scares the living **** out of me.

but i garuntee that your defense will be worse than it was last year.

if u would have read u woulda seen that BRO

chubluv
04-14-2007, 01:25 AM
Quinn better not be a Dolphin or I will :puke:

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-14-2007, 05:53 AM
will not be on the board he WILL be the first qb selected it was confirmed today that calvin johnson is #1 on the raiders draft board.

Don't be fooled by predraft smokescreen. I am not saying CJ is or isn't on the Raiders draft board. I am saying don't use words like he WILL or _____ is their #1. The fact of the matter is, unless you see someone picked or signing a contract before the draft, it is all BS.

Ickybaluky
04-14-2007, 06:00 AM
If Quinn falls past Cleveland and Tampa, the team that should draft him is Minnesota. If the Vikings pass on him he will be there for the Dolphins.

If the Dolphins want him they should look into what it would cost to trade up to #6 with Washington or #5 with Arizona. Both teams might be willing to deal down, and that would get them ahead of Minnesota. Of course, the deal would only go through if Quinn is there at those picks.

I'd be amazed if Minnesota bypassed the chance to draft Quinn given their QB depth chart goes Tarvaris Jackson, Brooks Bollinger and Drew Henson. You can't be looking at those 3 and bypass Quinn.

gr8slayer
04-14-2007, 07:04 AM
Hilarious that this comes from a Bill fan! Who's the Bills starting RB, TE, 2ND WR, ILB, OLB, CB, DE, DT? Not to mention that once you do fill those positions chances are they won't be what you need them to be THIS YEAR, just to be competitive. At least Miami is set on Defense and we will only get better through the draft, the Bills sure as hell can't say that about either side of the ball!!
TE - Royal (same as last year)
2nd WR - Price (same as last year)
ILB - Crowell
OLB - Ellison, rookie
DT - Same as last year.

What's your point dingle berry?

gr8slayer
04-14-2007, 07:06 AM
then you are just being ignorant. never once did i say our defense was aweoms last year and our inability to stop the run still scares the living **** out of me.

but i garuntee that your defense will be worse than it was last year.

if u would have read u woulda seen that BRO
Ignorance and FTP go together.

gr8slayer
04-14-2007, 07:07 AM
Have you finished the third grade yet? Your grammar and punctuation is horrible.

Mitchy moo
04-14-2007, 08:20 AM

Lol, they need to just throw a dart at the draft board & take whoever it is to make an improvement.

Bling
04-14-2007, 01:37 PM
Im really done trying to bash miami, because as far as im concerned them and buffalo are battling for the third position in the AFC East. I'll reserve complete judgement till the draft, but as of now miami and buffalo are the two slow kids fighting in the parking lot.

I definitely agree with that. The Bills could improve this year, or they could have regressed. I like to believe that Miami improved, but I do realize that there's a learning curve. We're definitely not on the level of the Bills or Pats.

Bling
04-14-2007, 01:39 PM
If Quinn falls past Cleveland and Tampa, the team that should draft him is Minnesota. If the Vikings pass on him he will be there for the Dolphins.

If the Dolphins want him they should look into what it would cost to trade up to #6 with Washington or #5 with Arizona. Both teams might be willing to deal down, and that would get them ahead of Minnesota. Of course, the deal would only go through if Quinn is there at those picks.

I'd be amazed if Minnesota bypassed the chance to draft Quinn given their QB depth chart goes Tarvaris Jackson, Brooks Bollinger and Drew Henson. You can't be looking at those 3 and bypass Quinn.

This is where I agree with you about draft picks being overrated. If you can trade that Wes Welker pick (that 2nd rounder) + the 9th overall to get to 6th, do it. It's basically Wes Welker + 9th for Brady Quinn. More than enough for me.

Ickybaluky
04-14-2007, 04:31 PM
This is where I agree with you about draft picks being overrated. If you can trade that Wes Welker pick (that 2nd rounder) + the 9th overall to get to 6th, do it. It's basically Wes Welker + 9th for Brady Quinn. More than enough for me.

You misunderstood my point. I think draft picks are important, I was just making the point that people overrate draft picks when compared to proven players. If you can trade for a guy that is a proven NFL player, it is worth it a lot of times. You usually know what you are getting with the player, where you don't know what you get with the pick.

That said, I agree with your statement above. QB is such an important position, if the Dolphins have a chance to move up to #6 for Quinn then giving up the 2nd is not too high a price to pay.

Bling
06-04-2007, 10:26 PM
...sigh.

Luisito23
06-05-2007, 07:24 AM
...sigh.

Sorry buddy....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Michael82
06-05-2007, 07:45 AM
...sigh.
:rofl: At least you bump it and take the ribbing you know you will take from people. :snicker:

justasportsfan
06-05-2007, 09:58 AM
Now that the fins brought in 4 samoans , I heard the new stadium fight song will be "pearly shell" instead of "who let the dogs out" ( Falcons bought the rights to that song, per Ron Mexico)

Mudflap1
06-05-2007, 10:22 AM
Now that the fins brought in 4 samoans , I heard the new stadium fight song will be "pearly shell" instead of "who let the dogs out" ( Falcons bought the rights to that song, per Ron Mexico)

:rofl:

Jon

Bling
06-05-2007, 10:54 AM

:rofl: I got to use that over at phinzmania.