X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

Floyd Reese is an ***hole!

I'm sure some of you heard this dink yesterday on one of ESPN's clips about the Bills. He predicted that Buffalo would finish at the bottom of the AFCE. Below the fins? Yeah right! He didn't have one good thing to say about the Bills. Glad Michael Smith was on to even things out.
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: Floyd Reese is an ***hole!

I like it when people underestimate, it makes it much easier to surprise everyone.

This time last year Culpepper was going to lead the Fins to the SB How did that work out?>

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

Is this one of the yahoos who predicted the Fins would go to the Superbowl last year?

Don't take so seriously. The Bills need to earn respect. i think we're going to have a very good season this year, depending on who we draft.

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla *****
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
        This time last year Culpepper was going to lead the Fins to the SB How did that work out?>
        Great minds think alike

Comment

• jpdex12
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by gr8slayer
          I like it when people underestimate, it makes it much easier to surprise everyone.

lol, that was some funny ****! It's just rediculous that these networks can pay millions of dollars to these cracker jack analysts that don't know dick and us poor fans have to listen to crap that would make more sense if were coming from a 5 year old's mouth!

Pathetic! ESPN is continuing it's downhill spiral. Cornheiser (sp) sucks...
          Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• mush69
            • Jan 2003

BLAH, BLAH, Blah, blaaa

Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jpdex12
              I'm sure some of you heard this dink yesterday on one of ESPN's clips about the Bills. He predicted that Buffalo would finish at the bottom of the AFCE. Below the fins? Yeah right! He didn't have one good thing to say about the Bills. Glad Michael Smith was on to even things out.
              What do you expect? That the guy would actually take a look at all our moves on a whole and then make an honest judgement? No he sees 4 star names leave and that is what his opinion is based on....

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

We simply need to win. Otherwise, most of these ESPN idiots will just keep piling on.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                  What do you expect? That the guy would actually take a look at all our moves on a whole and then make an honest judgement? No he sees 4 star names leave and that is what his opinion is based on....
                  What moves as a whole? We clearly upgraded at Left Guard.. Where else?

Having said that though, nobody saw the Sabres explosion coming last year in the hockey media.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                    What moves as a whole? We clearly upgraded at Left Guard.. Where else?

Having said that though, nobody saw the Sabres explosion coming last year in the hockey media.
                    Our O line in general will be much improved. We added depth at DL. Losman is on the verge of a breakout season.

Couple that with what we add in the draft I can see us at least being as good as last year. Why wouldnt we be? Breaks go our way and we could be better.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                      • Dec 2005

Our O line in general will be much improved. We added depth at DL. Losman is on the verge of a breakout season.

Couple that with what we add in the draft I can see us at least being as good as last year. Why wouldnt we be? Breaks go our way and we could be better.
                      Agreed.. Still dont think we've gotten better than we were last year talent-wise, at least not before the draft.

I do agree about breaks and possibly being better, because surprisingly the one topic that is rarely talked about (and dont worry, I'll create 5,000 threads about it) is that Losman has the potential to break into a franchise-calibre QB this year.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• TigerJ
                        • Jul 2002

When the national media takes a look at the Bills this offseason they are seeking that the Bills lost Willis McGahee, London Fltcher, and Nate Clements. They are all big names. It doesn't really register that Spikes was still hobbled and McGahee underachieved. It's possible both of them will have much better season this coming season, but it terms of production Buffalo gave up very little based on last season's results. Nate Clements is another issue entirely. He was playing for a big pay day, which he has since gotten. However Nate has a history of disappearing sometimes and making foolish gambles at other times. While he was terrific last season, there is no guarantee he will play at a high enough level to earn that 10 million bucks per year therabouts that he's being paid. The national media is largely discounting Ashton Youboty. I know he's something of an unknown at this point, but I think there are college prospects with no better pedigree than Youboty had coming out last year who are being given more credit for their potential ability to contribute than Youboty is being given.

Buffalo has holes to fill to be sure, but I think it's way too early to be writing the Bills off this season. The draft is going to be critical.
                        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                          Agreed.. Still dont think we've gotten better than we were last year talent-wise, at least not before the draft.

I do agree about breaks and possibly being better, because surprisingly the one topic that is rarely talked about (and dont worry, I'll create 5,000 threads about it) is that Losman has the potential to break into a franchise-calibre QB this year.
                          Definitly not before the draft. That I will agree with. I want to see our final roster after preseason before I make any statements. Right now it is very obvious we have major holes. I am assuming they will be addressed in the next couple months.

Comment

• billsburgh
                            • Jul 2003

if this guy really knew what he was talking about, he would still be employed as an NFL gm or some other front office position and not working for espn.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                              Pinkerton's son
                              • Feb 2006

Definitly not before the draft. That I will agree with. I want to see our final roster after preseason before I make any statements. Right now it is very obvious we have major holes. I am assuming they will be addressed in the next couple months.
                              Exactly, thats why in that whole thing on ESPN Reese kept crapping on Buffalo, while Michael Smith kept trying to remind the idiot that it was APRIL!!

Reese went on to crap on us for having the starting backfield of A-train and Shaud, and Smith once again had to remind the jack-youknowwhat that it was APRIL!!

God they're dumb. At least wait to crap on us til after the draft, cuz I'm sure they will do that no matter what we do. We could get CJ, AP, Willis and Branch and they'd still find something wrong with what we did. Its just the way they operate.

Comment

Working...
                              X