• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

I've told myself...

...constantly over the length of the season-No big deal, it's just the regular season, the real games start in April.

I've told myself ever since we clinched-It's no big deal, we're in, we need to go all the way.

I've told myself all week-Big whoop, it's the first round and the Islanders, no sense getting excited until we're in the finals.

But I can't help it any more...I'm so frikkin' pumped right now I can't wait for this game to start!!!!

:oldskool:
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • chubluv
    BillsZone bowling team MVP
    • Jan 2003

Re: I've told myself...

I told myself not to get extremely excited until we have 3 wins in the Stanley Cup finals.

I tell myself that every season though. Last year I almost made it, but i got excited when we were up going into the RD period in game 7 last year.

Then again how the heck can I or any other Sabres fan not be excited this team is f'n awesome.

We are in 5th place
    Clump is on the IR
    Chubluv average is 167
    Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
    Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

barring injuries,this is our year.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

I've been excited since last year's playoffs. This is unfinished business.
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Nighthawk
          Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
          • Jul 2002

Well, we can't have to many more of those kinds of periods if we intend on winning the cup. They need to play hard 100% of the time...

Comment

Working...
          X